• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Plushies

Status
Not open for further replies.

WynautQueen

Pokemon Caretaker
Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on

Mawile412

Problem

Indy

WAT
I had a mini Pikachu plush and a Meowth. I have a Glameow also. I have a large Pikachu that sits on my chair in my room.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
The only good plushies are the ones they sell at animé conventions. Anyone buy a Pokémon plushie there?

I have an adorable little Charizard with a big head (I call him Chibizard)
Here: http://www.animemate.com/prodimages/pokemon/ufo-catcher/charizard-cute-part3.jpg
Also:
Latios and Latias
Lugia
Ho-Oh
(Had) Pikachu and Jirachi (Sold them, they weren't that cute or good)
Azuril
Plusle & Minun
A Pikachu plush backpack

And a bunch of tiny little ones, either from Burger King or in pairs in these old sets:
Spearow
Bulbasaur
Squirtle
Charmander
Dratini
Moltres
Zapdos
Mewtwo
Togepi
etc... I have loads of these tiny ones.

I'm sure I have tonnes more somewhere, don't expect me to remember all of them.

I'd really like a Murkrow and a Metagross...

AstralEon

The one and only.
Do figures count?

I only have a Giratina(Origin Form) which sits on top of my modem. I'll soon have more figures once HG/SS is released in the US.

Also, I just remember that a certain someone I know of might still have a 1st movie Mew doll that 'mews' around when someone passes by or moved around.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
I had a pikachu afew yars ago, and until X-mas I had a Jirachi and Mew but I gave the Jirachi to my fiance and my Mew to my best friends since they wanted them more than me >_> and they don't even play/watch pokemon. I'm debating over ordering a dratini though.

Clay Psyduck

Dynamax Luigi
I've got...

Takara Tomy:
- Cyndaquil

PokeDoll (NYC):
- Umbreon
- Magby
- Regigigas

Banpresto:
- Magmortar
- Lickilicky

Hasbro:
- Psyduck

Jakks Pacific (Normal):
- Regigigas
- Psyduck
- Wooper
- Drifloon
- Drifblim
- Duskull
- Tentacool
- Sudowoodo
- Wobbuffet
- West Sea Shellos
- Lickilicky

Jakks Pacific (Big):
- Wobbuffet (also speaks!)

Jakks Pacific (come out of a plastic Pokeball):
- Wobbuffet
- Psyduck

N/A (Came from a local state fair as prizes):
- Blastoise
- Pikachu

I REALLY want Defense Deoxys, like nobody's business. And I saw that a new Ampharos Pokedoll is coming to Japan, so I am going to be on the lookout for that, because I need it. lol

Last edited:

Psyches

I have a Drifloon!! And I also have Shinx, Starly, Gallade (it looks just plain WEIRD) Shieldon and a giant Turtwig.

Trainmaster718

ORAS is here!
My first PokePlush must have been a cute little Pikachu, who would talk and light up his cheeks when you pressed the buttons in his paws.

After that, I happened upon a gigantic Dragonite, that was nearly as big as I was at the time!

Since then, I've gotten the following smaller plushies:
  • Squirtle X2
  • Pikachu
  • Treeko
  • Mudkip
  • Torchic
  • Yamna (incredible find)

I plan on blowing my money big time on Pokemerchandise as soon as I get a job...EEVEELUTIONS, HERE I COME!

Status
Not open for further replies.