• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Plushies

Bariokie

rock dog
Hey Guys!

I wanna make a oshawott plushy but I can't find anywhere on the internet some patterns.
Can someone make 1 for me?

Flame Mistress

You shouldn't make your own. Just buy some.

Pretty much this. If you live in the UK, I think they sell some at GAME - they sell some at mine (though they often only have Tepig and Snivy ones, they must be popular =p) Even if you don't, just have a look around tour local gaming stores.

I'd love to see some patterns too! I do recommend getting one online or something. eBay would have more. I got my favorite Lugia plushie at the Pokemon Center in NYC when it was the Pokemon Center. Damn I feel old!

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I only have 2 pokemon plushies currently...XD; A giant stuffed Pikachu (^_^) and a tiny Raichu beanie baby (he's soooo cute..^^). I tried to find even more of them for years but no luck D:

I used to have a 3rd tiny Pikachu but it got lost/thrown out after last halloween, apperently :( I miss that pika.

I still hope I get more pokemon plushies someday :)

We do have lots of pokemon action figures though lol xD;

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
We need plushies down here in australia, we have every pokemon season, we have blu ray pokemon movies, we have toys, we had the last movie being released in theatres, but we don't have plushies :'( whyy.

Toonpenguin

Pokemon Plushies!

So what pokemon plushies do you own?
where did you get them?
what pokemon plushies do you want to get?

dicuss pokemon plushies!

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

JohnNiles

The Pokemon World Tour came to town last year, promoting Black/White. They were selling plushies of Unova starters, so I picked up one of each. I don't collect plushies, but I figure they will become gifts for my future niece at some point.

soundxfury

I've just got a Dragonite plushie that my friend got me for christmas a few years ago since he's my favorite Pokemon.
I want one of Charizard, Arcanine, Flygon, Scizor, and Golduck mostly...I'm sure there's more but I'm blanking on them right now.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Quite a bit:

Jigglypuff
Meowth
Squirtle
Snorlax
Psyduck
Bulbasaur

Except for Meowth and perhaps Jigglypuff, they're all with the other Pokémon merchandise in my parents' closet. I don't remember where we got them. I'd like to get a Mew plushie, maybe a Mewtwo plushie if it exists. |D They'll be just for show...

Moonlight Amaryllis

♪smoke and mirrors♪
Eh, I don't have any Pokemon plushies (got a ChocoCat one over a Shaymin), but Ninja Bulbasaur (my sister) has a (surprise!) Bulbasaur. I like throwing it on her bed and saying "Ribbit!". As for me, I would love to have at least one, for when I get older and nostalgic about that sort of thing. I'll be keeping my mind on that Shaymin one that I didn't get...and maybe Snivy or Oshawott, but Eevee is perfectly acceptable, too...:D

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
A Combee and an Aipom that sit on top of my TV.

Getting my girlfriend an Eevee/Umbreon.

I also ordered a Sewaddle. That NEVER ARRIVED.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I own a Pikachu (used to own two but gave one to my friend ^_^), Shinx, Charizard, Zoroark, Croakgunk, and Snivy.

I got the Tiny Pikachu from a friend back in 6th grade at the end of the school year as a parting gift since I was moving schools and home. My other Pikachu that I gave away to my friend, I got it from the Swap Meet at 1 dollar. It was lightly burned... or whatever that brownish spot was on the top left o his head, but I gave it a wash and it looked like new :p. Shinx and Croakgunk I got from my ex. He gave them to me since I seem more like a bigger fan of Pokemon than him. Charizard I got at a small drift store for 50 cents. and Snivy and Zoroark I got from my cousin when he went to the Pokemon Black and White Tour. :p

I actually qwant a Bulbasaur plushie.. and its hard to find locally and I cant buy on the internetz >: also I am looking for Dark Lugia and Lugia as well as Reshiram and Jirachi. ^_^

MagmaWish

Duelist
I Got:
blastoise
oshawott
tepig
snivy
pidove
munna
sandile
woobat
shaymin (both forms)