• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Post Apocalypse

Kuraikarasu

Isn't that Dandy?
posted by pokedexfiller
My strategy- Be on a constant move until constant scorce of clean water and food can be found. Hunt small animals to eat and have Charizard's fire cook them. Be on the lookout for any trainers to team up with. Together, with their Pokemon, living would come easier. Once I found a safe spot to live, I'd surround the place with a series of giant underground pitfall traps made by Swampert. They would circle the community and have a few different layers just incase someone didn't fall in the first. Gallade and any other Psychic type Pokemon with us could sense if the trainer is good or bad before they arived, letting us know what to do.

Of course, if a bad trainer did fall into the pit trap, they would most likely have a flying type with them to get out. I would have Pokemon staioned in the trap to get the trainer tied up before he could run off. They would bring him to our leader who would either let them live here or go in peace. A Psychic type would read into his thoughts for true intentions. Charizard or any other flying Pokemon could be lookouts for oncoming warning in case Psychics didn't pick up the people.

Together, the community would grow fruits, vegetables, and have any scorce of meat we could find with breeding so we don't lose food. Food would be rationed incase a gaint emergency was to pop up. We would be ready to run at a moments notice.

If the outside world wasn't suitable for living, then I would have Swampert and any other ground types build a netwrok of tunnels and eventually make the small town below ground.

dude i'm hangin with you XD

anyway my PA team

gallade- for cutting wood a stuff to feed a fire and would be able to sense danger would know psycho cut(can work like cut right), Fire punch( to start a fire), psychic( heavy lifting), Teleport( for getaways)

honchcrow- for scouting and flying and cuz he rocks would know fly( obvious), dark pulse( for attack), night slash( dunno may need it), defog( for foggy places)

meganium- for healing and would be my power house
would know frenzy plant( can maybe make a shelter with that), aromatherapy( to heal me and my team), sweet scent(to attract food), vine whip ( could use it to get aross rivers or to fish)

swampert- for attack and for water and water travel plus could use his awesome strength to smash rocks would know earth power( can possibly till the soil to plant the 999+ berries in my bag ^_^), hydrocannon( for attack and water), ice beam ( to freeze food), strength (obvious)

Amphros- to provide light and power would know thunderbolt ( electricity), flash, signalbeam, cotton spore( to make a pillow)

miltank- moo moo milk and if all else fails burgerswould know milk drink, rock smash, rock climb( to scale walls), hyper beam( just cuz)

Last edited:

ShinySandshrew

†God Follower†
I would pick these Pokes:

A Blissey and Miltank for their eggs and Milk
A Machamp fo heavy lifting
A Castform so I could stay on top off the weather conditions
A Charizard for cooking and transport
An Alakazam to retain all the knowledge that might have been lost in the apocalypse.

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
1. Alakazam for knowledge
2. Machamp for power and lifting
3. Vaporeon for water
4. Charizard for transportation and fire
5. Tropius for food.
6. A Blissey for eggs and to heal my Poke'mon

utaraptor

Ground Master
I would have:

Frosslass: it would know blizzard, cause i love cold weather, ice beam so it can freeze food and water for later comsuption, attract so it could gaine the trust of wild pokemon, and safeguard to protect me and my other pokemon

Torkoal: it would know sunny day if Frosslass's blizzard gets out of controll, heat wave for the same reason, flame thrower to melt food frozen by frooslass, and smokesreen to hide us from potentionally dangerouse trainers

Carnivine: it would know sweet scent to attract small pokemon, aroma therapy to heal me and my other pokemon, vine wip for construction of sheltar, and poison fang for defense

Quagsire: it would know surf to cross small bodies of water (lakes, rivers, ect.), Hydro pump for defense and to put out fires started by torkoal, mud bomb for defense, and rock smash to crush rocks in our path

Wailord: it woul know surf to cross larger bodies of water, waterspout for defense, rain dance if the weather is to dry, and sleep talk to ward off any attackers when we are sleeping

Metagross: it has a brain of a supercomputor (very helpfull) it would know double team for double the defense and brain power, pshychic to suspend attackers in mid air, hyper beam for massive boosts of attack power, and hammer arm for defense

hard to say, but heres off the top of my head:

Swampert would supply water, build me an earth house, and provide defense.
Infernape would help in conquering land and light fires for cooking, etc.
Torterra like the guy above. Exactly the same uses.
2 Miltanks, one boy one girl, to breed, eat, and milk. Sort of obvious, but...
Finally, Castform that somehow has the ability Gather to get stuff and he controls weather to help me live in droughts, storms, etc. Also, it looks like a pwner.

1) Dragonite
Their my favourite pokemon. They'd be the transport for the smaller parts of my team/me. Also help us move through the sky. Also can cause Electricity/Water/Fire, but only if needed. Moves: Fly, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Rain Dance. *
2) Lapras
Access to water/ transport. Moves: Surf, Rain Dance, Sing, Endure. *
3) Umbreon Healing/Company. Also one of my favourites. Moves: Moonlight, Heal Bell, Wish, Hidden Power (Water)
4) Pikachu Electricity. Pikachu would also be used for company and to cheer everyone up. Pikachu is a far better choice then Raichu because Pikachu (in the anime at least) seems a lot more light headed and funny. Moves: Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Double Team*
5) Troupius, what everyone is choosing! Food source. The bananas would be the best, but the leaves on its back would have to grow back right? Also could lure more grass pokemon that have edible leaves** with sweet scent! Moves: Sweet Scent, Synthesis, Growth, Grass Knot.*
6) Salamance. Protection/ Transportation for the larger members of the team that can't fly. Moves: Fly, Scary Face, Crunch, Earthquake.
*Also can be used for protection.
**Ones that would grow back and wouldn't kill/harm the pokemon without them.

cool idea might make a cool rpg

alright typhlosion and infernape: protection/hunting/fire/theyr awesome
buizel:water and surf
female and male snorlax: breed for chubby little meals
and then a flygon:for flight and crossing through blizzards/sandstorms(the eye caps)
again this would make a really fun rpg i think but would take some planning if you make one message me plz

my poke survival plan would be...

gallade- body guard cause it says his arms are like blades
gastrodon- cause hes water type and he can breed with my...
gardevoir- to breed with my pokemon (till she can retire in my mountain base)
garchomp cause he can fly ( cant flare me cause fly is actually sky jump)
steelix- cause he can form a circle around us at night for protection
lucario- cause he can sense danger from kilometers away

plan---- we would travel quick over the waste's avoiding trouble with lucario
(gastrodon will ride on steelix) until we make it to a mountain that is close to the coast and relatively untouched then we build a base camp on the mountain
build a ranch then live there forever occasionally maybe once a month me and garchomp go for a search for survivors until we rebuild society again and it shall be called giratina city

my poke survival plan would be...

gallade- body guard cause it says his arms are like blades
gastrodon- cause hes water type and he can breed with my...
gardevoir- to breed with my pokemon (till she can retire in my mountain base)
garchomp cause he can fly ( cant flare me cause fly is actually sky jump)
steelix- cause he can form a circle around us at night for protection
lucario- cause he can sense danger from kilometers away

plan---- we would travel quick over the waste's avoiding trouble with lucario
(gastrodon will ride on steelix) until we make it to a mountain that is close to the coast and relatively untouched then we build a base camp on the mountain
build a ranch then live there forever occasionally maybe once a month me and garchomp go for a search for survivors until we rebuild society again and it shall be called giratina city

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Furret - Cute + Senses Some Danger
Pelipper - Transportation + Food + Water Storage + Water Gun etc.
Arcanine - Warmth + Snuggliness + Strong
Lucario - Epicness + Senses Danger + Strong
Gardevoir - Protection + Epicness + Duel Screens
Blissey - Softboiled + Aromatherapy + Wish = Live Longer.

Last edited:

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Ditto.

I'll have it transform into a Celebi, and time travel myself back into the pre-apocalypse world.

That's pretty clever.

Anyway, I'd imagine it'd be something like Fallout 3, but the apocalypse doesn't have to necessarily be after a nuclear war. I really like this thread, by the way. :D

Pokemon #1: Kecleon
Reason: It can camouflage with any surroundings, appearing to be completely invisible. I'll steal all your valuables without you even noticing, mwuhaha. Also, I'd train it to be able to kick ***, as well.
Moves:
Sucker Punch | Reason: Surprise attacks, obviously. Hit & Run, to be honest.
Recycle | Reason: Infinite berries? Hell yeah.
Thief | Steal all yo goodies.
Shadow Claw | Basic Offense.

Pokemon #2: Blastoise
Reason: It can supply a pretty large sum of water from nothing, apparently. It's also a pretty strong Pokemon that can defend me when needed.
Moves:
Hydro Pump | Strong Attack, supplies water.
Rain Dance | Powers up Water moves, also another way to supply water. Plus I really like the rain.
Flash Cannon | Offense
Surf | Transportation

Pokemon #3: Jolteon
Reason: It's one of my favorite Pokemon. It's fast and can steal things with lightning fast speed, it's also pretty dangerous in battle.
Moves:
Thunder | Works great couple with Blastoise's Rain Dance, and I also enjoy thunderstorms greatly. Also a devastating attack.
Pin Missile | In Game, this attack is laughable. But in real life / anime, it's actually a pretty dangerous attack. Offensive.
Shadow Ball | Offensive.
Agility | Boosts speed to incredible levels, allows Jolteon to attack more effectively and to steal, as well. Hey, it's Post-Apocalypse, right? Gotta do what you gotta do.

Pokemon #4: Arcanine
Reason: Also one of my favorite Pokemon, and again it's fast. It can keep me warm at night as well, and could also provide quick transportation on land.
Moves:
Overheat | Devastating attack.
Extremespeed | Transportation purposes, also a nice offensive move.
Rock Climb | Can be used offensively if needed. Also an interesting escape method if I'm caught thieving, scaling up a super huge rocky cliff is always a nice getaway.
Iron Head | Straight up offense. Can be used to clear through rocks and stuff.

Pokemon #5: Hypno
Reason: Can hypnotize people to sleep, thus making them vulnerable to thievery and if need be assassination.
Moves:
Hypnosis | Reason stated above
Dream Eater | Can cause people to dream empty, and sleep deeply. Plus, Hypno gets hungry.
Poison Gas | Getaway, but can be used to poison threats and possibly kill if need be.
Psychic | Offense, also useful for getaways.

Pokemon #6: Steelix
Reason: Ridiculously large and powerful. Pure destructive power is a nice thing to have, especially to purge those tiny settlements that try to run everything.
Moves:
Earthquake | Destructive power.
Iron Tail | Offense.
Dig | Evasive action, nice for getaways. Also can be used offensively.
Hyper Beam | Destructive power.

There ya go.

Last edited:

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Ludicolo-Just cuz. Rain Dance is nice as well when I need some water.
Rattata 1-Breed, eat, repeat
Rattata 2- ^^^^^^^^^^^
Moltres- A 3 in 1 for heat, cooking, and transport
Jirachi- I CAN WISH FOR STUFZ RITE?
Snorlax- I can sleep under it for shelter, and then cook it and eat it when I don't need it.

7 tyranitars

1 castform can controll the weather
2 lapras water + transport
3 aracanine warmth
4 rotom electricity
5 machamp building house + gathering recources for making the house
6 tyranitar my pet + keeping enemies out

Cuties<3

i would have......

Blissey-to heal me and my other pokemon

Vulpix-for fire warmth

Espeon-for her psychic abilities

Togekiss-for transportation

Lanturn-for water and electricty

Misdreavas-for protection

comments?

Brumrha

Banned
Moltres- A 3 in 1 for heat, cooking, and transport
Jirachi- I CAN WISH FOR STUFZ RITE?

The thread creator stated that legendaries are forbidden, dip%$&^!!!

Ahem, now that this is out of my system...

My survival team:

- Lapras: for obvious reasons. Some reasons that aren't is that it can control ice, making it useful to freeze surplus meat & other foods for later use. Also, ice is useful for cooling myself down in places where heat is an issue, as with my hot blood, I'm extremely susceptible to heatstroke.

- Infernape: fire is another one of those things that we can't live without. Also, he can be used for protection against hostile people.

- Alakazam: he can detect hostiles within our vicinity, & is another guy for defense.

- Skarmory: with the perfect blend of offense & defense, he is the perfect hunter & scout.

- Blissey: her eggs are a nice food source, even though I'm not a fan of eating eggs. She can also be used for healing & morale boosting. The latter is another important thing to have, as if you lose your will to live, the almighty will have no problem putting you out of your misery.

- Electivire: electricity = power, & who doesn't want that? He can power up electronic devices we find laying around, & it also makes a great weapon against hostiles.

As for myself, all I need is a sharpened spear & a nice, sharpened piece of steel, & I'm all set.

cloudk

hates you.
Swampert - Big badass bodyguard that also comes with its own supply of water. Can dig into the ground in case of emergencies and is unphazed if travelling through swampy areas are required.

Vaporeon - 2 Water pokemon are better than one, especially when one has to survive in a post-apocalyptic world. It can also hunt things living in ponds and whatnot, considering that it can turn "invisible" when in water.

Infernape - So now we've got water covered. Next we require warmth for the coldest of nights, and what better pokemon to get for that than a fire type. Keeps you all warm and cuddly inside, doesn't it.

Abra - Transportation has been taken to a whole new level. Teleportation will get me anywhere in a matter of seconds, rendering flight pretty unneccesary.

I'm pretty sure these 4 already provide the basic survival necessity, and are hence my choice of pokemon for post apocalypse survival. I can go catch some random mon' for the 5th and 6th slot anytime im feeling bored.

The psychopath

Meganium because its breath has the ability to revive dead plants and flowers, which means I can keep my berry plants healthy.

Miltank to breed with ditto so that I have a never ending supply of beef and milk.

Tropius because I'll breed them with ditto so I can eat its fruit more than twice a year and also to fly on.

Chansey because she lays an egg every day so I can breed her with ditto to have tons of eggs to eat, also chansey can heal my team if they are hurt.

Machop to breed so that they can remove debris and then when I have enough machops, I will construct a shelter where I can live the remainder of my life.

Ditto to breed my pokemon and to transform it into suicune so it can purify water it touches instantly. If transforming into legends is also forbidden, then ditto will become a water purifying machine instead. Ditto will also become an oven/grill for me to cook my food for me until I can make a stove with any useful debris. If needed ditto will become a generator if I find any electrical appliances that still work.

Basiclly my diet is to eat steak and eggs. The berries will go to the pokemon so they can live healthy. My pokemon and I will share the milk. My shelter will be built out of metal and will be filled with useful items that are found looking through debris. Also I'm not sure if we are assuming there are other survivors, but if so I will have them join me and they will live with me as long as they do their share in the work.

If you see any flaws in this plan please point them out. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
PIKACHU - for a loving companion that is no pushover as a bodyguard
SQUIRTLE - For a fresh supply of water
RIOLU - one with aura sphere.same reason as pikachu..
EEVEE - for CUTENESS
SCEPTILE - Bodyguard, can help get shelter.
ALAKAZAM - Psychic, can learn fire moves. Help with shelter warmth and a bodyguard

Sceptile - Plant seeds on back for food, help with Sunny Day and leaves
~ Bullet Seed | For Attack, you can't eat these seeds
~ Sunny Day | For Weather control
~ Cut | For utilities
~ Leaf Blade | For leaves

Blaziken - Breed and eat, also a bodyguard and provides heat
- Ember | For moderate heat
- Aerial Ace | For Air movement
- Hi Jump Kick | For Attack
- Kentucky Fry | For eat, lulz

Swampert - Earth shaking power gives me a shelter area, water supply, can freeze things
~ Earthquake | For making a shelter
~ Rock Climb | For utilities
~ Water Gun | For water supply
~ Ice Beam | For freezing

Alakazam - Wisdom and teleportation
- Psychic | For Brain power
- Teleport | For movement
- Recover | For healing
- Miracle Eye | For Brain power

Metagross - Super Intelligence helps me make decisions, also a bodyguard
~ Meteor Mash | For Attack
~ Bullet Punch | For Attack
~ Calm Mind | For Brain Power
~ Psychic | For Brain Power

Blissey - Healing and Eggs and preservation of plants
~ Aromatherapy | For plants and other healing
~ Flamethrower | For more intense heat than Ember
~ Seismic Toss | For Attack
~ Softboiled | For Eggs

My plan is to teleport to a safe place, make a shelter there with Blaziken, Swampert, and Sceptile, and make a firepit and cook and breed Torchic, if I face any enemies, I will use Metagross to defeat them and I will use Blissey to make eggs (not to breed, it is an all female species, and Ditto is for newbs) and to heal other members of the team.

Last edited:

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Torterra-Defense
Luxray-Sidekick Explorer, Researcher Pokemon, Defense
Salamence-Flyer, Defense
Sharpedo-Water Supplies, Defense, Swimmer
Lucario-Sidekick Explorer, Look-out, Defence
Metagross-Power House, Strength

My Torterra and Metagross carry me around the destroyed mess that used to be called Earth. My Sharpedo provides me clean and fresh water. I live off of it, but sometimes get sick. I travel until a find a network of minecarts in a cave. I take a minecart and find myself with a giant group of Pokemon. The Illumise and Volbeat lite up the cave as my Salamence inspects them to see if they're enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------

They seem to be peaceful, except a feisty Arcanine that wants his paws on the capacity of veryone else's territory. No trainers in sight. Nothing but an ominous cave filled with Pokemon and routes of rivers and underground lakes and the crystals glimmer across the lights of Illuminise and Volbeat's light.

9 hours have past and i'm asleep beside my Salamence, with his wing over my body. Knowing that my show-off, competitive attitude won't help. I sleep, wondering what they next day brings

Last edited: