• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
eh.

by the way, MUSICA IS SIXTEEN. Seriously, RPs get strange with characters who are between the ages 24~57

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
good thought, we need an age limit for the SU. 10 to 20 sound good?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
...no slavery allowed.

Used to have peace with the humans, until one of them caught one of them, due to the armor that was with them naturally. Since then, the Soulsongs joined the rebellion, fighting against the humans, starting by saving their ally.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
I can control more than one tribe. Minmin the Minun has to have a home. :D

AbsolNinja66

Can I invent a new town for Invert Elemental Tribe? I can be the leader with another character, with Blitz the Manectric. He will be the king.

Electrofuse City - Steel and Electric type Pokemon reside here. The city is located on a base of an old power plant, serving as a power source to the Pokemon. King Blitz's kingdom is located in the city, and he lets all citizens freely walk through it.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Their power, remember? Kinda like the Chaos's second form, the SS have silver armor that gives them various boosts?

...how old is Lakota?

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
If this is gonna be 10 years after the original game than two of my characters will be over the age limit, Federico being 35 and Dragair being 40. if that is alright.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Oh, I thought it was different time line. Well, I can still work with thus

AbsolNinja66

Mine are over age too.

Lakota is 25 in the new game.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
o.0 Musica is 16!!! How is this going to work out?!

Was she in the original game? Cuz if not, can you lower her age? Otherwise, the ship is cancelled... sadly.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
almost done.

btw, you did change the SU so it says that Meloetta is one of th pokemon that only one exists, right?

kacqn

Battle Subway
I actually put: You can sign-up as a legendary, but not as all powerful ones Or ones that have been proven to only be one of and/or someone has reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.