• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
We can make it. InnerFlame is not the original owner.

Psychic

Really and truly
OBJECTION!!!!! We can just make it. Now, if you don't believe me, listen to Dark's Logic. NOW:

InnerFlame was the one who made the RP Pokemon Power Legends 2, no? In normal cases, it would be considered stealing if we just went ahead and made a new one.

However, she based it off of kacqn's game, Pokemon Power Legends, and therefore he has all rights to the series. IF only made a second one, but who made the original? kacqn.

Even if it was still considered stealing, because the RP was not by the original owner, it can be counted as a "side arc", and therefore, kacqn has the right to write the new PPL, whether InnerFlame approves of it or not.

If it was STILL considered stealing, kacqn can simply call it Pokemon Power Legends 3 Unity, and move on, for the original idea was his.

In conclusion, the creator of PPL2, InnerFlame, has no right to the PPL series, and can not do anything to kacqn if he creates PPL2U. If the admins still think she has right, let me bring out another weapon here.

UNITY IS A WHOLE NEW STORY, NOT EVEN CLOSE TO INNERFLAME'S RP! THE ONLY THING SIMILAR OF THE TWO IS THE BASIC IDEA OF THEM, WHICH HAS KACQN'S RIGHT. THEREFORE, INNERFLAME CAN NOT STOP KACQN FROM MAKING UNITY!!!

even if she was here, she would allow it anyway, seeing as how she loved the RP like the rest of us, and would have wanted it back. although it is not permission to do so directly, we do not need permission from her, and therefore, THE RP CAN BE MADE.

Game, Set, Match. lxdarknessxl, ace attourney, at your service.
Okay, firstly you need to calm down a little. I know it's an exciting thing for you all, but you may want to consider speaking to a mod a little less aggressively. Caps come across as being a little rude.

Secondly, you can say "InnerFlame would allow it anyway," but that simply is not an excuse. That may be the case, but without an owner's permission you have no rights to the material. I've seen this excuse used in plagiarism cases before, but that doesn't make anything right.

Thirdly, I see your point. All you had to say was "InnerFlame is not the original creator of the series: kacqn is" and I understand it perfectly. If he made it in the first place and InnerFlame was only responsible for the sequel/adaptation/whatever, then it is absolutely within kacyn's right to do with the series as he pleases. if he's content with this, by all means go ahead.

Fourthly, for future reference, please do not refer to me as "s/he." My gender is specifically mentioned in my profile. :)

And fifthly, since there is now a chatroom, please use it, as there has been a lot of chatty SPAM in this thread, and that's not what Cafés are for. :p

I hope that helps, and now that all misunderstandings have (hopefully) been cleared up, I wish you all luck with this RP. :>

~Psychic

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Sorry, I was a bit spazzy that day XD and the "she would allow it anyway" wasn't part of the argument, just pointing something out. Anyway, WE HAS GOTTEN THE RIGHT! kacqn, the RP, if you will?

AbsolNinja66

He's only completed about 50% of it, Dark. We have to be patient.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
okay, good. 25% more... tell me what more you need. i got free time today!

AbsolNinja66

We can discuss on chat. XD I made a new background.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
now how much?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
hey, i was going to ask that! hmph..

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
fine.

LIMITBREAK

...CRAP writer's block.

AbsolNinja66

No one will EVER take the Latias. She's mine. Lyra WILL be brought into this RPG. :D

kacqn

Battle Subway
I believe this and the RP should be closed because our new thread is completed and we don't need this anymore.
To all members of this Rp, please do not post here anymore.

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Agreed. It's obvious we don't need this. :643:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
but the new thread isn't any use until you POST IT. =)

AbsolNinja66

He already sent a PM to the mods. Asians = Awesome.

Psychic

Really and truly
To all members of this Rp, please do not post here anymore.
What part of this was so hard for the rest of you to follow? I told you all to stop SPAMing, but you did anyway. At this rate, do not expect to be given the privilege of another Discussion thread for your next RP, because it seems some of you simply can't handle it. :/

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.