• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalck

Back Again...
Okay, so Wondering....

Is anyone the Chaos Prince, yet? If not, can I have him give Rhydom a mission to 'infiltrate' the Guild?

Also, I was kinda hoping Darkrai's reputation would precede him. So, if your guys' character is one of those that gets out a lot, and would know about things, they would have at least heard rumors about him. He is kinda supposed to be like a feared shadow creature that people aren't sure if he exists...

And, who is the guild master for the Guild? I'll probably go look, but if someone could give me a definite answer....

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Well, a problem...

Hayate can sense other Chaos pokemon

Solution:
The Chaos prince gives Rhydom an item to hide his Chaos powers.

Still, if you do it this way, plz make it so Rhydom isn't told about the real meaning behind the mission, which is to bring Hayate back, or to attack the guild. Just make it so he doesn't know Hayate is a Chaos.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
No one has sign-up as the Chaos Prince. And the identity of guild master as of now is a secret. And I see no problem with Rhydom 'infiltration mission' if you can make it work.

Zalck

Back Again...
Yea, I'll make it work. He is going to take control of a Metang again... Using a special item he received from the Chaos Prince... Who I will NPC. I'm thinking Rhydom may defect to the guild in time..

But he won't know why he is doing it. Just that he is. Of course, he may, in time, figure out that there is another Chaos Pokemon within the guild, but that is of later date.

So who would Darkrai talk to if there is no leader? He is a pokemon of great resources. He would be able to find out some very important information... He would at least know who to talk to.... If not, I have another Idea.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
There is a leader, it happened to be that I haven't reveal his identity yet. I was going to reveal him soonish but now there all this havoc.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
well, excuse me for being chaotic.. did you not see my username?

(jk)

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Just a warning... My next post may possibly mess up the Darkrai fight a bit, so if you guys had some epic battle planned... you'd better tell me now. >_<

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
also, sorry for the popping in near the fight, but i wanted to work in Halt's brother and the Chaos Darkrai made it a little easier.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
another thing, do you think are our characters should be able to evolve? in my opinon, the characters should evolve in an epic method or something. any thoughts?

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
I don't know if Lakota barging in on Lulu's and Hayate's fight against the Chaos Shedinja was a good thing, was it bad? If it is bad, I'll delete.

Zalck

Back Again...
Didn't even realize Darkrai was in a battle... But We shall see. I hoping he wouldn't fight to soon. I haven't explored his abilities yet. I hope I don't go too far with him... Hopefully no Dark Void yet. But we will see.

Zalck

Back Again...
Didn't even realize Darkrai was in a battle... But We shall see. I hoping he wouldn't fight to soon. I haven't explored his abilities yet. I hope I don't go too far with him... Hopefully no Dark Void yet. But we will see.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
whoops, i kind of attacked the Darkrai. sorry about that....hehe

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
It's fine, the battle ended with Hayate getting angry with the Shedinja attacking Melody, either way.

People, wtf with the double-posting? There is an Edit button... unless it was something mandatory, use it.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Ok guys, Since the events of my last RP's happened an hour before the current events, my characters should be arriving at Sacred City in my next post. Zalck, what you can do is maybe escape as the Darkrai since both Loter and Dragair are coming and it would be impossible for them to not see him. Just a heads up.

Also me and FallenSanity are starting to prepare for the epic battle between Federico and Slade, it won't be until chapter 2 probably though.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hum-dee-dum... well, the Darkrai fight just got interrupted by a little kid and a guy threatening to blow up the Guild Hall. Adding on to what Yanmegamaster said, this would be a good time for Darkrai to ditch (unless, of course, he needs to act all high-and-mighty in the face of an itty-bitty Murkrow and a sleazy Quilava.)

Of course, you can all just attack Mana and Piro anyways... it's not like my characters are powerful enough to do anything about it. :/

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
uh... HE TORE A BUIZEL's STOMACH APART. I think that is something bad that Darkrai did... -_-

Zalck

Back Again...
No, No, that was just in a nightmare. It never happened. Darkrai was using the Buziel to get information. Buziel was never harmed... Short of traumatized from the terrible nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.