• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
oh... okay, i guess. =P

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
*Goes back to other posts* Hum... well, I didn't see that there. But wait... wasn't that Buizel in a nightmare or something? So how the heck did it actually get killed? From what I read about Darkrai's powers, I thought it just woke up and then he got haunted by a part of their soul until a full moon... or something. :p

... Meh, it doesn't really change anything. Mana is basing this solely off of his battle style and the fact that he walked in and didn't random attack anybody. Piro is there because he doesn't want Mana to get killed. So yeah. I'll just plead naivety... >_<

Edit: And there's my answer. See? No dead Buizel's. No way to prove that he's innocent or guilty by my character's standpoint. So there. >_<

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
If you havn't noticed, Zalck confirmed it for me on the last post of page 2.

Zalck

Back Again...
It's All good... Darkrai may have a 'big and bad' reputation and ego, but he is a good guy on the inside... not that anyone will care for a while... I have plans for Darkrai.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
yea, but you should have known before you posted that... oh well. =P

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Hey zalck, the reason I keep having halt ask about clawx is because clawx is halt's brother and since, what i thought, Darkrai was a Chaos, it was a good way to introduce him.

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Oops, I just read about the "Big plans" I accidentally put Jolt asking him to join the Guild. I'll edit it out if bad....

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Again, Darkrai isn't a Chaos anymore... or so I'm told.

Ehh.... you know, Melody asked first... and you ignored every part of what she said other than the beginning... please read my post, and change it. You flipped the order, AND ignored 99% of a post.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Sorry....
Editing right now...

Deleted Jolt part, added more to Lakota's.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
bleh, so lost right now, any clue as to what is supposed to be going on? Can't tell from the sheer amount of random stuff going on in the posts. That, along with not knowing what to do is keeping me from posting at all.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
@ Laevateinn

Sure your character may follow me but my characters didn't come out of the building. Instead they came from outside and joined the audience who was watching the two pokemon talk. So you can edit your post so that instead of my characters coming out of the building, they came out of the crowd. Either than that go ahead and let her follow us.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
@ Laevateinn

Sure your character may follow me but my characters didn't come out of the building. Instead they came from outside and joined the audience who was watching the two pokemon talk. So you can edit your post so that instead of my characters coming out of the building, they came out of the crowd. Either than that go ahead and let her follow us.

Great, thankies!

*goes off to edit post*

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Mind if Halt tags along Laevateinn? he's....in a bit of an awkard situation and i need somehting to help post something.

Last edited:

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
You could, but remember that my two characters are ambassadors for the Shadow tribe and eventually need to talk with the Guild Master. You guys can follow but I don't know how we'll expand with it.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Well, Merlila is scared of Shadow pokemon for reasons I can't explain because it's a secret plot (which has been approved by InnerFlame), so I could probably mess around with her fear.

If you want to be involved with this secret plot, then I could PM you what I've got planned, considering that it involves Shadow pokemon (but only if you want to).

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
If it involves Shadow pokemon then let me know about it considering I control the king.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
bleh, so lost right now, any clue as to what is supposed to be going on? Can't tell from the sheer amount of random stuff going on in the posts. That, along with not knowing what to do is keeping me from posting at all.

Okay I'll just give you the basic summary of what I who is also a little behind on it got. Because they all post a bit fast.

The guild rally was distrupted by the attack of a Chaos Pokemon and the entrance of Zalck's Darkrai. The darkness character and Lulu my character gather to fight the Chaos Shedinija awhile accused the Darkrai of bad doing. Follow a bunch of fighting, talking character bonding.

Currently the Chaos pokemon has been defeated and now the Guildmaster and the Darkrai are talking. The ambassadors for the Shadow tribe Loter and Dragair have enter the town and from the post here... everyone is interested in them.

I would say come to Sacred City through the Sacred Forest. But you don't have to, this is a bit of a free-roam so you can make you own story in Multifield Town if you want. Though if you need some help getting things going for you I'll see what I can do to help; like send you something plot related.

Status
Not open for further replies.