• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(BTW, how old is Lulu? I though she would be in teens or less, but if she was friends with people who have kids... 30, maybe, in human years? o.0)
((Stop Hayate, if you want to question him, or you want him to join the guild earlier. Otherwise, he will join later, popping in during battles to help Melody.))
(((Yea, i couldn't decide when to make him join. XP)

Hayate in the guild building
"Whew, thank you." said Hayate, to the Riolu who helped him.

“You see that, she barely touch that person and he fell over!” Dai’s overly excited tone screamed out and Asho didn’t say anything or even looked even the slightest impressed. Looking up at the Riolu he gave a really big smile. “Miss Lulu, right? You’re definitely her! The really strong Riolu that’s friends with our parents, Jolt and Lucian.”

“Ah, you’re Ms. Jolt and Mr. Lucian’s kids, that why you look so familiar you just like Lucian.” She pointed at the calm and quiet sibling. Her eyes seem to glow with that knowledge. Melody moved a bit, to see the person who Lulu saved. “Are they doing all right?”

"Wait a minute... Hayate?!" yelled Melody, finally getting a glimpse of Hayate. He smiled the same, gentle, angellic smile he usually has. She facepalmed, and sighed. "Let me guess, got lost, ran around like crazy, saw a little bird in trouble, ran up a tree to save it, those guys forced you to come here, and you were too tired to resist, am I right?"

"That about sums it up, yes." answered Hayate, then he used his super speed to get behind Melody in the next second. "Still, I got to rest for a while thanks to them... I must say, this ability is rather tiring sometimes."

"Well, since you're here already, why not join the guild like the rest of us?" asked Melody, looking hopeful. She already knew, if Hayate didn't join the guild, but she did, they would be separated for a LONG time. Melody decided to list the facts. "I mean, you are fast, strong, along with being great at cooking, cleaning, and being brave.

Hayate made a slightly depressed smile, and petted Melody. "I already told you. It's not that I don't want to join the guild, but that the guild will hate me. I will just continue to travel like the wind, people hating me wherever I go, like my namesake. My name is Hayate... A 'Hayate', or hurricane, can not do anything but destroy. It is better if I leave as soon as possible, especially from this guild. Your destiny is to be surrounded by people, mine is to wander, alone."

Then, Hayate began to walk towards the exit, feeling slightly glum about being unable to join the guild, and having to leave his sister. He held back tears, and continued walking. "Goodbye, my sister... may our paths not cross again. However, remember one thing... You are the one and only family I ever had, and ever will have."

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Piro & Mana
Sacred City – In Front of Guild Hall

The entrance to the Guild Hall was a madhouse. Dozens of Pokémon sauntered in and out of the building, constantly blocking traffic to stop and ask a few questions. All seem interested about the Guild, talking about how it would end the prejudice against the Shadow and Chaos tribes, how it would form world peace. Several energetic Pokémon were running over to the mayor, Noctowl, who seemed to be accepting people into the guild. A Riolu was handing new recruits supplies in a nearby corner.

“Whoa, whoa whoa!” Mana exclaimed, “Look at the size of the Guild Hall!” It was true; from far away the Guild Hall had seemed huge, but now, it had tripled in size. Piro had to crane his neck all the way back just to see the top.

“All these people are joining the Guild, huh?” Piro said, looking around at the various Pokémon running about the Guild. Most of them were young, and almost all had a cheery look on their face. It was somewhat disturbing, seeing all these strangely happy people gathered in one place, but then again, happier clients usually bought the most and at the highest prices.

His mind wandered around the various scenery, thinking about previous sales and his business’s current status. Where were they going to stay the night, anyway? He had a place in mind – a shady little inn, hiding in the far corners of Multifield Town – but the walk to and fro would be a hassle. Plus… it’s not to say that he didn’t trust it… he just wasn’t quite sure of its security…

Suddenly, Mana swooped down and landed on Piro’s head. “Piro, Piro, Piro!” She whispered loudly, “I just had an idea!” Before Piro could ask what it was, she already had an answer. With a low whisper, she added, “So, so, you know how the cops have been looking for us, right?”

“Of course,” Piro replied, “But what does that-?” He stopped, then smiled. “You don’t mean…”

Mana smiled mischeviously; her blue eyes sparkled with thoughts of the plan she just hatched. “I sure do! We’ll join the Guild…”

“… Posing as some honest-to-goodness recruits…” Piro added.

“…Free beds and stuff, all while getting money in the process!”

“Mana, you are a genius.”

Mana beamed. “I know it!” she exclaimed. With their “evil” plan in action, the two made their way toward the Noctowl, dodging past excited and confused Pokémon. They reached Mayor Noctowl just as two Pokémon – a Chimchar, along with the Espeon from before, - walked up to the mayor asking the same question they were about to.

"Excuse me, where can I sign up for the guild?" The Espeon was saying as they walked up. Piro hid a smirk as he saw her.

"Do I have to defeat a legendary pokemon? Or do I have to find a great treasure?” The Chimchar added. Suddenly, the staff he was holding grew three times its original length. The Mayor Noctowl opened his mouth to answer. But before he could even say a word…

“Mr. Owl, Mr. Owl!” Without hesitation, Mana flew off of Piro’s head and landed by the Noctowl, hopping up and down excitedly. “How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Hippopotas pop?”

“Pardon?” The Noctowl chuckled. With a sigh, Piro walked up to the Noctowl as well. Mana; always rushing their team into awkward situation like it was her job or something. If only she had that much courage with some of their more… discreet clientele.

“I’m sorry,” Piro began, “Mana here can be pretty impatient sometimes.” He put a paw behind his back and plastered a sheepish smirk on his face, “But actually, we were wondering if we could join the Guild, too.” He grew the most benevolent smile he could make, trying as hard as he could to look less sneaky, and knowing very well that it probably wasn’t working much.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
((OOC: DVB PMed me about this and we've agreed to what's going to happen, if you don't believe me then go ask him. We've got the proof, though I don't think anybody would suspect us.))

Lendraf
Sacred Forest

The Mightyena that Lendraf had silenced moments ago already seemed like a distant memory as she strolled through the forest, humming a wordless tune as she went. She soon came across what appeared to be an ancient city and passed it without a thought, unable to realise that she'd just missed an opportunity to get some treasure.

"Where are you running so fast?"

Lendraf whipped around, catching sight of what appeared to be an average Pikachu who'd obviously decided to follow her. She eyed him before putting on a calm, yet slightly disturbing look. "Oh," She examined her hands as she spoke. "I'm going to big places," Suddenly Lendraf's gaze turned dark, almost as if her eyes were turning crimson. "But that is none of your concern."

Merlila
Sacred City

Merlila nodded at Lulu, opening up as the answer to her question was given, then she turned to the Noctowl. "Excuse me, sir?" She began, nerves still lingering slightly. "Could I possibly join?" The Cubone then noted the Quilava next to her and began to feel edgy. There was something about his smile that really made her feel uncomfortable.

Zalck

Back Again...
Rhydom, conversing with Sakura
Rhydom looked around, unsure where to go. He hadn't been around here before, or at least not often enough for him to really see where to go. A good hiding place. "Yes, your right Sakura. Let's move. You lead the way." He looked around, then looked to her.

He was trying to remember something. Something he had needed to remember. But he couldn't think of it now. He shook it off, as they began to leave.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Dragair
Shadecore Castle- Sparring room

The sparring room was much more high-tec than the rest of the castle. It was made by Federico because of his need to keep himself trained and fit. All around the room was full steel and computers along with an arena in the middle. Other things about the room that seemed interesting were the several marks on the wall from past battles and sparring. Unfortunately, Dragair was probably going to add another mark to that wall.

He absolutaly did not want to spar today, he was suffering sleep deprivation and he was not feeling his best today. He knew for a fact that Loter would not hold back because of how his hero was watching him, he would have to try his best to survive. He looked at Loter who seemed to be more than a little nervous, "Poor boy" Dragair thought, "This is the first time he is sparring me, he must be peeing in his pants right about now." He watched as the field turned into a field like terrain, with a small lake as to consolidate his powers. Both Master and Pupil entered the arena and put on their protective shields that were placed on their body in order to keep them alive and add points based on how many times the person is hit.

Both took their places and got in battle position for the battle that was about to come. Dragair was trying to keep his eyes awake, he knew that he had to at least give Loter a challange if we ever was going to fully surpass him.

"Ready-a Set-a GOOOO!!!!" yelled Federico but he said it in such a way that GO sounded more like GOAL.

Federico
Shadecore Castle-Sparring Room- Audience Room

As Federico shouted from the microphone for the match to start. Loter quickly put out the giant shurikan resting on his back and launched it to the ground. He then knelt behind it and clapped his hands together. As a cloud of purple smoke appeared and surrounded Loter, Dragair started slowly gathering up the water from the lake and floating it around his body in a defensive formation. Federico knew both of these techniques based on his observations. Loter was using both Objeclussion and Deception throw at once using the smoke to hide the Taillow that he had launched out near the tree line in order to stay hidden and he also hid himself as a tree. Dragair, knowing the nature of Loter's ambush techniques was in a defensive position from all sides.

After about 30 seconds, Dragair looked as if he heard something behind him. He immediatly launched a slash of water at the location but was soon met by a giant shurikan heading straight towards his face. He ducked but not before he noticed a giant shadow growing large beneath him. He looked up to see Loter falling down feet first heading straight for him. Dragair quickly jumped away in time and started to gather more water to retaliate but before he could do that, Loter almost instinctively brings his feet back to normal, grabs his shurikan as it goes back to him and throws it at the airborne Dragonair.

As instinctively as Loter's actions, Dragair put up a small ice shield and protects himself from the incoming shurikan.

"Those-a two know one anothah a bit too well-a" Federico said as he observed every single detail of the match.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego
Sacred Forest

"Oh really?" Diego said as his eyes narrowed and he began getting to fight if necessary.
"I smell blood... And I can still see faint smears of it near your mouth and your teeth had a slight crimson tint when you spoke," Diego said as he crossed his arms. He had put his finding away. "I heard rumors of corpses found near this area. Now ma'am, I advise you surrender or else," Diego said as he began to crackle with electricity.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
((OOC: This post will focus on Lendraf, considering that I can't really write much for Merlila until InnerFlame posts (unless somebody says otherwise).))

Lendraf
Sacred Forest

Lendraf's gaze suddenly became colder, her eyes beginning to glow as they turned redder than rubies. "I wouldn't say that, if I were you..." She taunted and giggled. This giggle escalated into full blown laughter as Lendraf's Madness Mode kicked in, she prepared to fire an orb at the Pikachu, eagerly anticipating a fight as the horns on her head became more pointed. She pointed at the Pikachu and gave a grin reflected with insanity. "Silly fool, you don't know how the poem goes, do you?" The Kirlia began to recite.

"Ten little Gallade boys went out to dine,
One choked his little self and then there were nine,
Nine little Gallade boys sat up very late,
One overslept himself and then there were eight,"

((OOC: Lendraf isn't going full mode... yet. I want to save the fun of her full transformation for later.))

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Slade
High Above the Sacred City

The suns gleaming rays glistened on the blue dragon, as he flew miles above the gorgeous city. The city was clearly having a meeting or gathering of somewhat, which he could barely hear the basis of. It seemed as if they were starting up a guild, or at least, recruiting for a guild, which in all honesty, Slade couldn’t care less for. From what he had heard from Proto, a guild wouldn’t exactly be filled with fighting, something he loved more than anything. He looked down, and scanned through the crowd, looking for his friend. Of course, the number of Pokemon down there, more than one Lucario could be seen. But, upon further examination, you could clearly see the one wearing a martial art outfit, the one sitting on the corner of a buildings roof, as he gave a mother Kangaskhan some more room, typical of the Dragons good friend. Slade huffed, and let out a small snort of flame, before turning around, and speeding off to the other side of the city, its immense size enough to make the flight take roughly three minutes. He sighed, as he flew, not really doing anything, other than waiting for the long crowd to depart, so he could pick up his friend.
“Damn politics. Why not just fight ones enemy, they have the numbers, and surely the skill.”

Proto
Sacred City, outside the Castle

Proto listened intently to the Noctowls words, the idea of joining this cities guild intriguing him immensely. Why not, he knew that helping out this city would be wonderful. After the end of the speech, and after a small Riolu made an appearance, Proto stood up, and stretched himself out a little, awaiting the crowds’ dispersal. The speech had taken a good while, enough time for Slade to get bored and leave, as Proto looked up and saw no huge Dragon, nor a flaming battle overhead. He must have gone for a few laps, which meant that Proto had some time to join into this guild. After the crowds numbers dispersed, he leapt off the roof, and in one stylish somersault, landed on his feet, and regained his composure, before looking over to a pair of Pokemon, a Charmeleon and a Combusken, who anyone nearby could tell were talking about going to join. In fact, many of the Pokemon seemed like they wanted to join. After following them for a while, they decided to head to the Guild Building, which they eventually arrived at after a good minute of getting lost, all the while oblivious to the blue Pokemon following them. As they turned a corner, the two gasped, and sprinted out of sight, causing Proto to huff, and run up around the corner, before freezing in awe. The building was huge! It looked large from where he was standing, and even the most basic brain could realize how large it would be up close! Proto slowly walked towards the building, always taking in its design and fixtures, the building looked wonderful. He smiled, ready to enter the building, before he hit something large, and made of stone. Probably a wall. As Proto backed away and looked, he saw it was no wall. A large Regirock, its stones chipped and scratched, stood in front of Proto, with a Registeel and a Regice next to him. It was clear none had noticed the small blue and black Pokemon, and so before he could start a fight, Proto dashed around them, and into a nearby side alley.

Looking out at the large crowd, he now realized that the crowd didn’t depart, it moved. Somewhat frustrated that he had not sensed these auras, Proto leapt over to a nearby house, and landed on it, giving him an easier path into the Guild Building. He jumped down into the crowd, and sprinted through, before rolling underneath a large Metagross, which spoke in a loud booming voice, which was still hard to hear in the midst of this crowd. “Young one! Please, refrain from such dangerous activities!” Proto chuckled, before landing on his feet, at the front of the crowd, ready to join.

After he looked around for a short while, eh spotted the important Noctowl mayor from earlier. He was slightly surrounded by a number of Pokemon, including an Espeon, a Chimchar, and a Quilava and Murkrow. Proto wasn’t sure how used to this amount of pressure he was, so instead of annoying the Noctowl with tedious questions like the others, he simply walked over, and with one loud, deep bark, spoke. “You all need to be a little less instant, I’m sure the Mayor is going to be dealing with a lot of Pokemon today.” Proto bowed in respect, and spoke after the others stopped talking. “I am going to be asking the same as any of them, so you may as well simply answer

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt
Near the Guild Building

"Great" thought the Sneasel in the crowd "Another loud mouth" The Sneasel was wearing a backpack that just barely covered his really bad scar. He was also wearing a fedora and a special contact lens that covered his blood red right eye and made it look like his marine blue eye. He decided that by joining the Guild, he might get stronger and fight the Chaos. But first....

Halt jumped over the pokemon in front of him and quickly ran up next to the lucario who had just spoken. Halt then procidded to ask the Noctowl "Listen, I have only two questions. The first, does the Guild fight the Chaos tribe? The second, how tough is the training?"

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sacred City- Guild Building

Lulu

“Mister Christian it is good to see ya! Yup, I’m member and I help out with whatever I can.” She smiled so happily, she was going to give him a hug but she decided to hold off on it for just for now, she might hurt him since was so excited to see him. “Ooo you want to join too, you can help make the world a better place.”

“Wait... Hey-ate?” She tilted her head was that the right way to say it… she actually paused to think about it. She heard the conversation between the two siblings... He looked rather sad about leaving the smaller Riolu girl here. She wondered if there was anything she could do to help. Before looking back at him, “Why would we hate you? I think you should stay, family is a very important thing. But I can’t force you to stay... so it really is your choice.” As she stared he didn’t looked like a bad person but she learn looks were deceiving... But his aura didn’t look or feel bad either... She wondered if he had done something bad in the past.

“Yeah, there no need to leave! None at all! You’re making Melody all sad. If nothing else you have come and visit her often!” Dai sprinting over to the guy with his over-the-top peppiness; even when he was giving him advice. His necklace swayed around his neck. Asho just stared at his brother, he was such a carefree person. Going over he began shoving him out of the way.

“Dai stay out of other people business. If he want to leave his sister here and go mope then let him.” The boarder Eevee moved the smaller one out the Riolu’s way. He did give him an unfriendly glance before moving him. If he thought he would be hated to him it meant that he wasn’t a safe person to be around, and that he wasn’t a good person. So he didn’t care if he left, one less person to worry about. He suddenly stopped and stared at the Ninetales conversing with that Lulu person. He couldn’t help but look at him different than everyone else… his black eyes didn’t have the same distrust he was custom of giving to strangers.

Mayor Yoruno

First asked a very enthusiastic Chimchar with a stick in his hands came asking about the condition of joining the guild. He looked ready to go out and do whatever it took. He didn’t get the chance to answer when another came up to him, asking about signing up followed by a pair a very interesting pair, a small Cubone and then a Lucario his eyes stopped on everyone of them giving each of him a good long look. Clearing his throat the elderly Noctowl began to speak.

“The Guild Master of this guild welcomes everyone willing to fight for peace into the guild. That’s really the only condition though when we call upon you we hope that you will help and fight with us. Also you must treat everyone justly however that doesn’t mean you have to like them.” Closing his eyes he seemed to be thinking about something. Finally after awhile of silence his dull red eyes opened again. “I believe that answers all of your questions... If you have anymore questions about the guild please fill free to ask otherwise you can get your supplies from the Lulu, the Riolu over there.” He pointed toward the small dog like pokemon with large bags of supplies around her.

Yet another came up asking questions.“Listen, I have only two questions. The first, does the Guild fight the Chaos tribe? The second, how tough is the training?” A Sneasel with blue eyes wearing an hat, he looked rather deteremine. As he looked at the pokemon he say his red feather black at the tips.

“On occasion we fight aggressive Chaos pokemon groups that distrupts the peace, but we don’t directly attack the Chaos Tribe folks. If that why you want to join I suggest you find another guild. Training is as tough as you're abilities and opponent, there are some very spirited young ones around here that love to fight... maybe a little too much.” Yoruno mumbled the last part to himself, he began to think about something else with his eyes closed but he didn't say anything else.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

"If that is why you join, I suggest joining another guild." "The training is as tough as you're abilities and your opponents"

"Alright, then I wish for a chance to join and hopefully help protect from the Chaos tribe." With the last line, Halt bowed and his hat fell off, revealing his slashed ear. The contact lens also fell off revealing that his right eye is really blood red. Embrassed, he quickly put the lens back in and shoved his hat back on. He then tried to laugh at the mistake, but was obviously fake and forced.

"Uh...I guess I have to explan the...wounds....ha..ha?" said Halt sheepisly

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(by the way, the only reason Hayate can sense when a Chaos is near is because he is one.)

Hayate and Melody in the guild hall

"Ah-!" exclaimed Hayate, as tears welled up in his eyes a bit. He made a sad frown. "Melody, I'm sorry. I've been selfish. I thought everyone here would try to hurt, or maybe even kill me if they found out my parents... like everyone else." Hayate paused for a second, and continued. "Can you forgive me?"

"It's alright, Hayate. Stop being so emotional, already! Anyway, speaking of your parents, why haven't you told me about them? They're alive, or so you told me..." asked Melody, when Hayate became completely stiff. "H-hayate?"

"Melody... I'll be sure to visit very ofton... but as for now, there's 'something' that I need to take care of." said Hayate, then he streatched his right arm, and Gotoku turned larger, so he came in sight, in the form of a sword, with a long shining blade and a silver cross in the handle. After whispering "I'm sorry", he then rushed off at top speed before anyone could stop him, fake smiling, a single tear falling. His slightly girlish appearance made him look very cute, though.

"I swear, if it's another Chaos pokemon, then I'm going to have to question him... Every day, he disappears saying something strange, comes back all tired much later, then we hear about a Chaos Pokemon all hurt being found... Is he the reason for those Chaos Pokemon being hurt?" said Melody, hands on her hip, frowning. Then be broke into laughter. "Naa, that's impossible. He does have bad luck, never talks about his past, and gets lost every five seconds... but he sure isn't a Chaos Pokemon detector or anything like that..."

She paused, then looked at Lulu, looking slightly scared. There was one question to be asked, and Lulu could probably answer it. "There hasn't been any pokemon in the past who knows when a Chaos Pokemon is near... has there?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hayate, in the City, very close to the guild

"Where are you?" yelled out Hayate, and punched a tree. A creature that looked somewhat like a Shedinja, but with blades for legs, a dark-colored body, and Wings as sharp as knives, flew out, and slashed at Hayate with one of it's legs. Hayate parried it with the Gotoku Blade, using the super speed. People began to scream, and ran for the guild, knowing that the guild is where safety could be found. "So, it's one that could be both Assassination or Intellegence Gathering types... You will be a tricky one... However!"

"Beyond here is the guild, where my sister will be joining! Chaos Pokemon may have ruined my life, but I will not let you ruin her's! It is my duty as her brother!" yelled Hayate, and charged at the Shedinja.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sakura on the way to the base(s)
"Well, we're going back to the base. So, how are you doing lately?" asked Sakura, smiling gently, like the Musica family members could, except Hayate was the only one who smiled like that for real most of the time.

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Jolt
Sacred City, outside Guild Hall

;134; Vaporeon Form

"It seems like a lot of people are joining the Guild," Valora said, evaporated in the water fountain near Guild Hall. "Oh look, Dai and Asho are there, conversing with Lulu and Melody. Lucian will be happy about that," she smiled, though even a bird's eye couldn't unveil her invisibility. She walked out of the crystal-clear water, feet jumping over the stone rim. She ran as quick as she could in Vaporeon form, to the nearest tree, and ran toward the back entrance of Guild Hall.

;196; Espeon Form

"That's better. Asho and Dai didn't see me. It would probably embarass them if they knew their mom was watching them," Sola reasoned, with some sorrow. "I should go and see Mayor Yoruno, to see how the Guild recruitment is going," she said, then walked. However, before entering, she stopped, and stood a step away from the door. "Maybe Lucian is in there, but then again...he didn't tell me about seeing Mayor Yoruno. Well, it doesn't matter,"
she resolved, and, with a deep breath, she opened the doors to see Mayor Yoruno.

;135; Jolteon Form

"Mayor Yoruno!" Jolt said, slowly walking to the Mayor. She had great respect for him, as he worked hard, and was keeping cool at all times. Jolt finally caught up to him. "Mayor Yoruno, how is the Guild going?"

(OOC: Sorry if it's short.)

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Sacred City Guild Building

Zack

Zack entered the building, and heard the Mayor mention that you could get supplies from Lulu. Suprised, he thought, "Lulu's working at the guild? Huh, I guess I have met someone already." Walking over to Lulu, he then heard Jolt speaking to the mayor, and turned around to see her. While he was turning, he caught a glimpse of two Eevees who he thought he recognized. He then ignored that thought, and walked over to Jolt, yelling, "Hey Jolt, I haven't seen you for a while, where's Lucian?"

Christian

"It's nice to see you too Lulu." Christian said, "I haven't really seen anyone from back then for a while now. Now, I overheard the mayor say that everyone who wanted to join had to get supplies from you, so, can I join please?"

Hailey

"Thank you Mayor." said Hailey, as she walked away from him. She scanned the room for a riolu near supplies, and found Lulu. She then walked over to Lulu, and said, "You're the Riolu that the mayor was talking about, right? If yes, then I'd like to join the guild please."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Inside the Guild

Not wanting to explain the ear and the eye, Halt walked off and grabbed a sack of the supplies from the Riolu that was called Lulu and then, feeling werid about asking this, said
"Look, I don't know my way around the building so which way is the dorm? i need to.." just then, his contact fell of his eye to reveal, again, his blood red eye. "fix my contact lens and put my bag away."

Zalck

Back Again...
Rhydom-On his way to the base
Rhydom didn't answer the questions for quite some time. He continually floated along, thinking to himself. He wanted to remember what he was it was he forgot, until he forgot what he was doing. He focused for a second, and remembered he should answer Sakura's question. The first thing he did was sigh.

"How good can a pokemon be doing that lives under the rule of our great 'Chaos Prince?' Living out my life as a killing machine. If I remember right, I wasn't always like this. The world wasn't like this. All peaceful..."

He gave a bit of a sigh and was silent for a while again. "If only I could be born then." He thought to himself for a while again.

The Dark Light, Sir, He, or It- The Sacred City, near the guild

The shadows seemed to all dance during the hot day. Darkrai glided through them, as though that was where he belonged. Few pokemon noticed him, and those that did quickly looked away. He was used to such treatment, and accepted it. What he needed, though, was to talk to the guild master. He needed information. He needed help. Something he hadn't needed in quite a while. He knew this 'guild' would have his information, and he would get it, either willingly or by force. He mad his way down the street, hoping none of his enemies were around to attack him. He was still weak from his last nightmare...

IT HURTS SO MUCH! QUIT! The buziel screamed. It was bloody, it's stomach cut open, as the nightmare mode Darkrai looked into it with its blood-red eye. tell me what I need to know... Darkrai wispered. But the buziel continued to scream. The world around it had warped, it could no longer tell where it was at. It was starting to go black.. The shade got darker.. darker... nothing made sense. Soon, all it could see what the Darkrai's red eye and the red jaw... Then saw no more. It was jerked into reality, breathing hard. The question was... was it all just a dream, or was is more...

Darkrai kind of shuttered thinking of his last encounter. He still felt the Buziel.. and the New Moon wasn't for a while. He continued on his way, hoping to reach the guild soon....

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Guild Building

He bowed respectfully, as the Noctowl answered the numerous questions, and was quickly questioned shortly after. Proto zoned out, as he studied the auras of Pokemon here. He could sense quiet a few Lucarios and Riolus, but he was searching for one in particular. After a short while, he was able to pick it up, the aura of a particular Riolu, the same one that had been carrying he large bag during the mayors speech; Lulu. Swerving in between numerous Pokemon, Proto made his way to the supposed Lulu. He walked swiftly, and barely dodged an oddly aggravated Scizor. Proto looked back to the Riolu, and walked forward, as a few more Pokemon left the Riolu. Proto walked up, and after a moment, spotted the large Ninetails, which was speaking to the Riolu. Proto heard him ask is he could join, stating that he hadn’t met anyone from ‘back then’. Unaware of what the ‘back then’ meant, Proto walked up, and said “So, you’re Lulu? Are you the one giving out supplies?”

Slade
Above Sacred City

Slade turned, and started to fly back to the large building. He flew up and down, simply passing the time by flying in odd patterns. After a short while, he weaved down, and flew through the streets, just high enough that he wasn’t a threat, but low down enough that he was flying between buildings. He darted around a corner, expecting to see a few Pokemon meandering around the courtyard, his Lucario friend sitting somewhere waiting to be picked up. Instead, he saw an empty canvas, and the few Pokemon passing by held no significance whatsoever. Swearing quietly, Slade flew back up, and saw many Pokemon gathering at the Guild building. He flew over slowly, and spotted a Metagross standing near the edge of the crowd, clearly walking away. “Whats going on here?” The Metagross looked over to Slade, and spoke loudly “The Guild is recruiting new soldiers to its cause. Honestly, I feel it will be picking on extremely weak parties of Chaos and Shadow.” Slades eyes burnt with flame as he heard the names of those tribes. He looked up to the Guild Building, but sighed. He would love to get to these Pokemon, but he already knew Proto was getting to it, and if he had to abide by any form of rules, it wouldn’t be much fun.

Flying above the city yet again, Slade realized he needed a fight. He hadn’t had one in a while, and it would be great to get in a fight. Scanning the city and its nearby forest, he saw none worthy of his power. Perhaps he just needed to wait.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

A Lucario walked over to the supplies, and Halt reconized him from earlier and asked
"You seem powerful, but I don't know your name. Would you mind telling me?" The last sentence edded with a slight glare from the red eye, and seemed to have a bit of a threat to it.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego
Sacred Forest Outskirts

Diego's muscles tensed as he looked at Lendraf. He wondered what he could do. He could lead her deeper into the forest where he would have an advantage and no one else could get hurt. On the other hand, by being into town, he could get some help by creating a disturbance and tricking her. He decided it would be best to remain near the edge of the forest, hopefully he can get her crazy enough for her to expose herself and not fight by himself.

When he heard the strange rhyme, he shivered slightly as he felt a dormant voice mumble something in his head. Okay, have to be sure I don't let my crazy side get out as well he thought before preparing to attack. He decided to catch her off guard. "Signal Beam!" Diego said before he focused energy into his cheeks. A sinister beam of reds and blues fired from his cheeks and rushed toward Lendraf.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Guild Building

"You seem powerful, but I don't know your name. Would you mind telling me?" Proto looked down, and saw the Sneasel he had failed to notice. The Pokemon must have simply ignored whatever answer the Mayor gave him, and left for the Riolu to get supplies. Odd, but... whatever. Proto sat down, and was somehow still taller than the Riolu. "Well, I'm Proto, a Lucario of an old, lost tribe. You are clearly a Sneasel. By what name do you follow?" Proto crossed his arms, and hid them in his gi.

Using his aura powers, he could tell this Pokemon was more than he seemed. As were a few of the Pokemon in this building... How strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.