• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Hayate, Sakura, Gotoku

"So, are you already going out, or is it not official yet?" joked Sakura to Lakota, at this Friendship laughed childishly, but inside, Hayate was screaming. Knowing this, Sakura giggled, along with Friendship. "Yep, if he's laughing at this without blushing, it's definately not Hayate."

"I'm surprised you didn't know that before, lady Sakura." said Gotoku, as he turned into the form of a Honchkrow, right from the sword.

"Good to see you too, sir Gotoku. I presume you are still serving Hayate?"

"Yes, ma'am. However, he has given me the order to protect lady Lakota, so therefore I shall do so." Gotoku said, raising an eye. Sakura, hearing this, had a surprised look at first, but then spoke.

"So, he DOES like her..." she said with a sly grin.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night
Night looked at Jolt, "I am okay. Thank you." Night tried to get out of the ropes. "Can someone tell me why I'm stick to this tree by ropes?" Night looked at Diego, "Is he still going to be okay? "

Darkeus and Crescent
Crescent ran to the forest. Darkeus followed her and made a wall of shadow to prevent her from going any longer. Crescent stared at Darkeus. "She is our sister and you slash her neck?" Crescent got one of her swords and tried to stab Darkeus. Darkeus counted with his Piercer. Darkeus sighed, like always. "Control yourself, Crescent." Darkeus spoke. "Killing her is not an choice. " Crescent replied and attacked Darkeus. Darkeus used the shadows to grab her. Crescent tried to get out of them. "Damn you!" Crescent yelled. Darkeus looked at her. "Orders are orders, if you don`t agree with them, go complain to the prince." he replied. Darkeus let the shadows let go of Crescent. Once she was freed, she charged at him. The shadows protected him. Crescent was still pretty angry. "Or, do you want to see Glace?" he asked. Crescent glared at him again and said, "Don`t you ever say that name. ?"

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Lakota and Glace
Lakota giggled, but then laughed at loud when he saw that Friendship was laughing as well. Unknown to her, Hayate was screaming. "No, we're not going out." she said, managing to stop laughing. "Gotoku, I need you to do something. Can you find Miss Glace?" she asked. Then, she let Friendship off on the ground. "Sakura, are you still going to take Hayate back?" Lakota asked her, wishing for an honest answer.

Meanwhile, Glace and Night were talking. "Night, I want you to tell me something. If you can't answer it, then tell me," Glace started. "Do you know where Crescent is?" She stopped, as she hadn't meant to let the words go out of her mouth. Crescent...if you can hear me...listen. Please. I'm sorry, and I don't....want you to hate...me...You can stay with them...if you want...please...can..you just f..forgive me? she thought. She only wondered if Crescent could here her.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Sakura, Hayate, Gotoku

"Only when and if he wants to... I finally convinced the prince that if we force him to do something, he could always turn on us, or do everything half-heartedly, at the least." Sakura laughed. "Of course, I convinced him that because I wanted to stay with my brother. He hates his family... whichever way happens, I'm fine."

"I shall do as you wish, now that you have met young master Hayate again." Gotoku said, and flew off to find Glace and Night.

"Nyaaaa!" Friendship happily yipped as he began to chase a butterfly. Seriously, it was impossible to tell if he was Hayate or not, if they didn't see it happening...

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Halt began jumping from tree to tree, climbing to the top of one to watch the sun rise. He was feeling put out, and began to talk to himself. "I use all of my skill inorder to heal Night, and Glace does more in five seconds. I use my skill of swords to help, yet both Hayate and Diego have done more in less than half the time. What do i offer to the group besides girl trouble and....a body sheild?"

Turning over to face away from the sun, he began to think of Psycosis, the city-state that his beloved Solana lived. If her went back, he could resume the title of the Red Lightning, and become a hero again. But if he stays, he wouldn't be the hero, but would have far more freedom and friends. "I need an anwser somehow, please, someone tell me what to do or how i help them" begged Halt to no one and the sky.

AbsolNinja66

Lakota and Jolt

"You're nice, for actually giving him a choice," Lakota said, after chasing Friendship. She finally got him, and held the puppy in her hands. "Most people, if given the mission, would probably use force. You're different," Lakota continued. Then, she heard something in the forest. It's nothing... she thought.

Meanwhile, Jolt was slowly meditating on a tree stump. Crescent...Crescent...Can you hear me? I'm trying to speak with you! Jolt thought spoke, trying to communicate with her sister. She never wanted to hurt her.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Friendship, Sakura

"Well, I'm just not the type who would try to drag their brother back by force... If I had to, I would convince the one who made me that way otherwise." Sakura laughed, as Friendship began to playfully paw at Lakota, which just made Sakura laugh more. "I still can't believe Hayate created something like this little guy."

"Nyaa!" Friendship happily purred.

Gotoku

"Miss Jolt!" yelled Gotoku as he landed in front of her. "Miss Lakota and the others are worried..."

It was then that he noticed Halt, and moved in closer. Then, he heard what he said. "Mister Halt... I am Young Master Hayate's servant, Gotoku. Although I may not know you yet, as long as you are his friend, master Hayate knows he can count on you. You seem to be a fighter... Now that Young Master Hayate has to be in the form of a little puppy for a while, what can he do? Who will protect him, his sister Melody, miss Lakota, and young No Yuu Fusio? Sir Diego? Lady Sakura? Myself? We are not enough. With Young Master Hayate unable to use his powers, we are powerless against most energy-type fighters... However, at first glance, I can tell you are not. Only you can protect them..."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

"Hmph" shorted Halt when Gotuku tried to cheer him up. Getting up, he started leaping off into the distence, and stopped again a few miles from them. "They have Lakota, she can use barriers. another weakness! how can i help!? They have every weakness covered. I have no point" grumbled Halt as he began to self loath himself again. As usual when he had a problem, he looked into the sky, where the stars are still out, put quickly fading. There was a cluster of stars, three in a line, that Halt felt like they were his parents and brother looking down on him. "Why am i stuck in this useless situation!? No, i know what to do."

Running towards the others, Halt broke the news to them. "Guys, it's time for me to part. I have a city to help in Psycosis. It has been fun....but it's time for me to take my leave. Say goodbye for me to Hayate." With that Halt began running off to the west, but only got seven miles before doupt began to creep into his thoughts. Stopping, he lay down and began to think if he really wanted to do this.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night
Night got out of the ropes and ran after Halt. "Wait!" she said. "Please don't go..."

Crescent and Darkeus
Crescent ran into the forest and Darkeus followed her. "It's your fault that they pushed you!" she yelled. Crescent hid in the trees to escape. Darkeus tried to follow her. Crescent was very angry. "Chaos Storm!" Darkeus dodged by sinking into the shadows of the trees made by the sun. Crescent growled. "Shadow Wave." Darkeus attacked Crescent through the shadows. Crescent tried to dodge, but eventually, she brought our her swords and charged at him. Darkeus moves out of the way before her swords came near him. Darkeus pulled out his swords too. Crescent charged him again and Darkeus clashed his swords against hers. Crescent started at Darkeus. "Why are you doing this?" she asked. "To bring you back." he replied. Crescent teleported away and ran and Darkeus followed. "Stop following me." Crescent said. "Can't we just talk?" he asked. "Talk? There's nothing to talk about Darkeus!" she yelled. Darkeus sighed and sank into her shadow without her noticing. "Now..Where are you Night?" Crescent asked. "Please...please be alright." Instead of Night, Crescent found Glace. Crescent glared.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego's mind was in limbo as he looked around. He wasn't sure where he was. Wherever it was, it was completely dark... He couldn't tell which way was up... He looked at his hands... His eyes widen... No, impossible... it couldn't be... he said as he looked at himself. He then fell in a tunnel of distorted memories as he was screaming in his mind, then the scene shattered as Diego laid his eyes on a light. my friend... needs... My Best Friend... he needs me! he shouted in his mind as he rocketed toward the light...

"Rawgh," Diego said as he woke up and slid off the ropes and glanced off of Night. "Well, I feel better, thanks Halt," he said as he got up and stretched his back. "Well, someone explain to me what I missed while I was in 'happyland.' Oh, sorry Princess Night," he said before he looked and found Crecscent. "Oh great, my first warm-up," Diego said as he let loose a burst of power.

((Sorry, had to leave for an overnight college visit. I returned happy and enlightened))

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Glace

"C...Crescent? What....are you doing here....." Glace stuttered. She knew her sister was capable of dangerous power. She turned to Gotoku. "Please, tell Miss Lakota to come here. Okay, Gotoku?" She faced Crescent again. "Look.....if you want to kill me...do it now. Attack me. Do anything you want to me. It's the least I can do to make it up...to you..." Glace continued. She went over to Crescent, and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then, she lied on the ground, to get ready for Crescent. Her sister was powerful, but Glace knew it would bring back to old spirit inside her. "After you're done with me...I..I can-" Glace stopped. If Crescent knew where Night was, she could hurt her. Glace didn't want to bring pain to her sister as well.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Gotoku

"Yes, ma'am." Gotoku answered, and turned into a Lucario. He spread his arms out, and began to send a message to Lakota. Miss Lakota, this is Gotoku! A Crescelia who seems to know Miss Glace has found us... They seem to be enemies, and Miss Glace requested your assistance as soon as possible.

Then, he quicky transformed into something more frightening than Fallen Finale... By the scar on him, you could easily tell what Gallade Gotoku turned into. Kazemaru. "Young master's teacher, Kazemaru. Known to be the only one so far who defeated young master's Fallen Finale without even trying... I am being just a cheap imitation, not even 1/10th of Kazemaru's power... yet am still strong enough to match you."

AbsolNinja66

Lakota and Glace
I'm on my way. Hold her off. Lakota said, through though speaking. She rushed through the lush forest, nearly stepping on brambles. She finally reached where Glace and Gotoku were, and saw Gotoku, transformed as Kazemaru. "Who are you?" Lakota asked the Cresselia. Lakota was ready to fight, if the Cresselia was dangerous, or a threat to Queen Glace.

"Lakota, Gotoku, meet my sister. Crescent," Glace said, readying for a long explanation. "Before I knew I was in the Royal Family, I met a...er...friend, who took me to a castle in the air. Then, I met Crescent, and we both found out we were sisters, along with Night. Eventually, Crescent turned into Chaos, of which I feel was my fault, and even Darkeus did as well. I felt responsible for both of these things, so I went back to the castle, only to be stopped by my friends. Now, as you see, Crescent is here again, and I don't know where Darkeus is. He wants revenge as well," Glace concluded. She hoped it had explained everything, that she hadn't needed to go in depth about her friend.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Gotoku, Friendship

"If so, then I should let you two go on with your conversations... but If I may ask, how was it that you two are siblings? You and Miss Night are both Eeveelutions, so it is very possible, but I have never heard of a Cresselia being born with an Eeveelution as a sibling." Gotoku asked, never loosening his "I-don't-care-about-my-life" look that he always had. It was then that he noticed a cirtain someone sitting on Lakota's shoulder. "Good idea, miss Lakota. Friendship may not be able to talk or fight, but he not only has the ability to cancel out evil energy-based attacks, but he has valuable supporting attacks such as Helping Hand."

"NYAA!!!!" Friendship roared as a battle cry, but even so, it was too cute to be seen as a threat.

AbsolNinja66

Glace and Lakota

"Crescent and I are special, and so is Night. I'm not comfortable in going in-depth with it, so, I ask you nicely, to please stop asking questions," Glace explained. She had enough of it all, of how her sister wanted to kill her. "Don't worry, Miss Glace, I won't ask any questions," Lakota said, reassuring her. She got ready for a battle pose, though she didn't know what powers the Cresselia had.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Crescent and Darkeus
Crescent glared at all of them "Yes, it is your fault Glace." she replied. "All the nobles thought of you highly, you got all the benefits, you get things on a sliver plate. But what do I get, nothing!" Crescent brought out her swords. "You always think of forgiveness, when will you learn that it will never happen!" Crescent yelled. Crescent watched her surroundings. "Well, go ahead and attack me. I am giving time to." Crescent looked at them. "Well, I guess, you aren't." Crescent teleported in front of Glace and stabbed her. "I'll torture you because of everything you did to me." Crescent kicked Glace away from her. Darkeus looked at Glace. Cres is really mad today. he thought. Crescent attacked Glace more. "Chaos Cutter!" Crescent laughed. "Now, are you having fun Glace? Or any of you for that matter. I won't finish until I'm satisfied!" she spoke. Darkeus sighed-or did something like a sigh because he was in Crescent's shadow. Crescent stabbed Glace again. "Chaos Bolt." Crescent made an bolt of lightning, and threw it at Glace. Crescent spoke again, "Anyone else objecting to this at alll? ANyone brave enough?" she smiled.

AbsolNinja66

Glace and Lakota
Don't..let...Crescent here...you..screaming.... Glace thought. She was stabbed by Crescent, and then kicked away. Glace looked at Darkeus, who was looking at her, too. Darkeus....get your revenge, too... "Chaos Cutter!" Crescent screamed. Glace was getting cut severely. She was screaming on the inside. Make it stop.... a part of her mind told her. Blood was gushing all across her body. After getting hit with the Chaos Bolt, Glace felt pain that was unimaginable. This..will be my way...of...of me giving back to her... Glace thought. She got up, and it seemed to take super-human strength.

"Stop hurting Miss Glace!" Lakota said, intervening. "Aura Bolt!" Lakota gathered energy, and fired a pink ray of aura. Lakota tried to feel the Cresselia's thoughts, but then was pushed back. A sign of the Cresselia's mind enveloping in darkness. She wouldn't lose, a life of someone was on the line. "AURA...STORM!" Lakota's eyes flashed white. She jumped in the air at an amazing height. Then, with all her might, she let loose a powerful aura blast, at the Cresselia.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego used Protect and jumped in front of the Chaos Bolt to protect Glace before he launched a Signal Beam at both Darkeus and Crescent to get them away from Glace. Then, a falling star lands on Glace and heals her. "You're PATHETIC! ARE YOU SAYING YOU RESENT HER FOR SOMETHING SHE COULDN'T CONTROL!" Diego said before he launched another Signal Beam at Crescent. "Are you actually thinking of what you are saying? You hate her simply she received everything and you nothing?! How in Arceus's name is that her fault?!" Diego stated before he looked at Glace. He couldn't help but find her pretty.

"And even if she did bad, she is trying to repent while you are trying to attack her out of vengeance and envy!" Diego stated before he put his arms in the air and a ball of brightly colored electricity appeared. He then smashed it in the direction of the Cresselina and Darkrai. The Zap Cannon struck and dealt a good deal of damage and certain paralysis. Diego decided to a take a quick breather as he looked at Glace for an explanation. "I swear... all of you Chaos except Hayate and possibly his sister are literally mad," he said as he shook his head in disappointment.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Hearing the sounds, Halt quickly ran in the direction of the others, and he arrived just i time to see Glace be stabbed and tortured. Something fragile in his mind snapped, and a deep, dark power that rested in his heart since that day his parents was awaked. Anyone nearby would swere that the air became charged with electricity as blood red lightning began to fly about. Halt bared his teeth as he body began to slowly charge with the lightning. His blood eye was normal, but the other one became black before a firery red center appeared. His ear moved, until it replicated a horn on his forehead.

"Cresent....you have treaded onto our terretory, now it is time to pay the price! Your cruelity gave birth to the monster you see before you. You have unlocked my most feared power! You have awaked Blood Kirin Mode, and now you die!" Diching his swords, he charged Cresent, but the others could only see him on the side of her when the slash came a full minute later. "Fast as lightning, you have my thanks"

kacqn

Battle Subway
Crescent and Darkeus
Crescent used a force field to block the attacks. She smiled. "Night's a Chaos too. She's just acting like she's not." Crescent appeared before Glace and kicked her. "Pathetic, an Eon who's like this?" she laughed. Darkeus came out of Crescent's shadow. "Darkeus, let's show them how powerful Chaos Pokemon really are." Darkeus brought out his Piercers. Darkeus attacked Diego while Crescent choose Lakota. Crescent laughed. A simple storm wouldn't kill me. I'll make Glace into pieces and throw them into a fire." Crescent said. "Chaos Storm!" A storm appeared over her and Lakota.. Lightning bolts came from the clouds. Crescent noticed that Halt was charging at her. "Now you finally protect her. How could an Eon have horrible Pokémon as friends. Ryden Eon would be ashamed at you. I doubt you would know who is anyway, he was the first King of Eon. Whatever, he'll probably be proud that I kill you or do something similar." Crescent said. Crescent charged at Lakota. "Chaos Bolt." Crescent got an lightning bolt, and threw it at Lakota and Halt. "How fun it is to see Pokémon thinking that they can beat Chaos Pokémon, when they get beaten in the end."

Status
Not open for further replies.