• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Glace, Arianna, and Lakota

Glace was slowly dying. She knew she was, and tried to fight it. Her life force was slowly draining. "Night, please be safe. That's my only wish," Glace wished. Suddenly, her mind flashed back to an image. Her with a Jirachi. Charms...please...wish good fortune on my sister? Please... she thought. Charms thought back to her. Okay, Glace. Okay... Glace smiled. She knew her sister would be alright. That was enough for her. She stood upwards. "I..I hope you're happy Crescent....of all the damage you've done...

Suddenly, a bright light appeared. A small Jirachi appeared, and it looked like...."Arianna!" Glace exclaimed, taking a lot of breath out of her. "Hello, Glace. It's time for you to recover," Arianna said, and with a wish, she healed Glace. "Alright. Crescent, you hurt her once. You'll never do it again," Arianna growled. "Wishing Star Power!" The skies cleared, and hoards of stars came at Crescent. Lakota was getting beaten by Crescent, but she knew she couldn't lose. "Aura Field!" The entire area of the forest was slowed by 2/3, except for Lakota and her allies. Lakota fired an Aura Ray at Darkeus, who was slowly attacking Diego. Then, Lakota got zapped by the Chaos Bolt, and was feeling very weak. Friendship...help me... she thought.

Glace stepped in front of the attack. "Ryden Eon wouldn't be ashamed. He fought for peace. He never would've wished this on both of our descendants. Sisters shouldn't be fighting." she explained, standing her ground. She knew she could beat Crescent, but she didn't want to fight. "Arianna, I wish that I had my old cloning power," Glace said, and the wish was granted. Glace cloned herself, into seven different copies. "Do you remember these clones, Crescent? They were there for you, AND for me,"

(OOC: Did I go overboard?)

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Sakura, Gotoku, Friendship

"Yes, me'am. I shall fight the Darkrai, so you are able to either converse or fight your sister." Gotoku said, with his usual expression, when he noticed something. "Young master, get off of there!"

"Nyaaaaaa!" Friendship yawned as he jumped off of Darkeus's head.

"...definately not Hayate when he's like this..." Sakura mumbled, as she came into the scene. She bowed. "Ah, hello, lady Cresent, sir Darkeus. I was ordered by the Prince to travel with, and protect my little brother and his companions, until he is ready to join us on his own free will. I was also given permission to fight the Chaos, if it was necessary. So, I am actually following orders by fighting you, if you attack us. So..."

Sakura turned into petals slowly, and the petals began to swirl around the group. "Please back off, for we have no reason to hold back."

Then, she noticed Gotoku's form. "...Gotoku, did you really have to be in that form? I know that's the one you know is strongest so far, but seriously, that Gallade annoys me, and scares Hayate. What if he were to notice that a cirtain black Ditto turned into him, and come here?"

"Oh, I did notice, and I did come." laughed Kazemaru, leaning against a tree. Right away, Sakura's expression turned into that of fear and anger, when Kazemaru laughed again. "Calm down, young one. I was ordered not to attack ya or anyone with ya anymore today, nor to follow ya. Unfortunately, I was not ordered to help ya, so I am just here to watch... Where is my disciple?"

"...Master, I have used up a lot of my self-control today, and currently I am holding myself back by waiting inside of the little wolf-pup. His name was Chaos Safe, but Lakota told my little sister, whom I have adopted, to name him Friendship, so he is going by that name. I am glad we do not have to fight today... but I assure you, I am strong now, just worried about my own strength." came Hayate's voice in the air.

"As ya should, ungrateful disciple. Now, I already saw how ya did when ya went on a rampage befo... I saw ya knock out every guard in the city that wasn't under cover in one attack. That was good... yet those guards are weak. That wouldn't work on me." Kazemaru said, grinning.

"Yes... I know, master. You would kill me in less than an hour, had it been a 1-on-1 fight. If I lose all my sense of holding back, then I might be able to last an hour, yet currently, I don't think I could manage thirty minutes." came Hayate's voice again. "Oh, and by the way, master, I heard about you getting drunk and breaking your house down with your finger when I left."

"...don't talk about that, you foolish disciple. You could have done the same. We both know yer strange when yer goin crazy." Kazemaru growled slightly, then went back to watching the fight that was about to happen.

AbsolNinja66

Arianna

Arianna was astounded at all the things that had happened when she was gone. Glace became a queen, but was hated by Crescent. Arianna knew she had to fight for Glace's side, where she was always her friend. "Doom Desire..." she whispered, and the skies turned gray. A shadow covered Crescent and Darkeus.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego jumped up and absorbed the Lightning Bolts as they did him no damage. "Lightning of any kind won't work while I am here," Diego simply said before absorbing the Chaos Bolt that Crescent threw. "Glace, forgive me for in case I spill the blood of your sister, " Diego said before he Brick-Breaked Darkeus. He then went toward Darkeus and used Toxic on him. He did the same on Crescent and performed a Toxic on her. He then performed a Discharge on both of them, blowing them back a bit. He looked at Glace and grew worried. If they failed her... he would lose it. He then saw the Jirachi and then the Doom Desire... "Jirachi... was it you who made my wishes to help others so powerful?" he asked Jirachi, but only so that Charms could hear him.

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Arianna

"Yes. You have a kind heart, so I gave you many powerful wishes. I knew you would use them wisely," Arianna explained. As she explained things, she did notice how handsome Diego looked. "Diego, if you ever need any wishes, ask me. If you need my help at all, ask me. Like with Glace, I will always be there for you," Arianna said, loud enough only for Diego to hear. Then, she returned fighting. She saw Glace, and went beside her. "I'll always be with you, Glace. Even in a situation like this,"

Last edited:

kacqn

Battle Subway
Crescent and Darkeus
Crescent pointed her swords at Glace, Arianna and Diego, Darkeus did the same with Lakota and Sakura. "The prince never told us to not hurt you, traitor." Crescent said. Crescent charged Glace and her clones. "Chaos Storm!" Lightning bolts came down from the dark clouds Crescent had summoned. "I'll make your you die painfully. And Ryden would be ashamed. He only fought for us to be free from humans! And now, you're acting like the very ones he tried to defeat! Glace Eon, you truly are a disappointment!" Crescent yelled. "Chaos Bolt!" Crescent grabbed one of the lightning Bolts and Threw it at the clones. "Psychic Daze!" Crescent also attacked Diego.

Darkeus looked at Lakota and Sakura. "If you mind, I would like to keep this clean as possible." Darkeus charge at Sakura. "Surely this will make him mad." he said. "Midnight Darkness" Darkness appeared over him, Lakota and Sakura. "Death Shade." Darkeus went into the shadows and attacked them. "I don't care if you are the last White Chaos Pokémon in the land. That means nothing to me. The prince is probably bothered with you, so he made you stay with him." Darkeus said.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
((For Arceus's sake, kacqn, a Jirachi used a Doom Desire on them and they're acting like they are fine and dandy. And you're making it sound like no one's attacks are doing anything to them))

Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego ran to absorb the Chaos Storm thunderbolts and the Chaos Bolt with ease and he felt it boost his power before he was hit with a Psychic Daze. "The only one who should be ashamed is you. You're a disgrace to your species. Your kind are supposed to be guardians, not a monster like you, you're pathetic and you sicken me," Diego said before he used a Thunderbolt on Crescent and did another Toxic on her. He then created a Substitute to use Focus Punch as the duplicate attacked an unsuspecting Darkeus. "I will give you one last chance. Leave now..." Diego said before he roared and lightning struck him as a familiar orb of raw lightning surrounded him and lightning began to arc across the sky once more. "...or else!" he said as he began charging for his strongest attack.

AbsolNinja66

Arianna, Glace, Lakota

"If using words won't work with you, Crescent, I will have to use force," Glace said, readying for an attack. She signaled for Lakota and Arianna, and they understood. "I wish that I had the power to sense any Pokemon's weakness!" Glace said, and Arianna granted the wish. Now it was Lakota's turn. "I wish I had super strength," Lakota said, and the wish was granted. Then, Arianna granted her own wish, to have the power to increase any of her allies attacking power.

"Kamakura Ice!" Glace fired the beam straight at Crescent's eyes, which she knew was her weakness. "Bolting Tackle!" Lakota rammed into Darkeus, with massive power. She knew it wouldn't be much longer now. With fierce determination in her eyes, Lakota then upper-cutted Crescent.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Everyone but Melody and Fusio

"Ha! Yer a fool, Darkeus. There are witnesses, including me, yer becoming traitors by acting this way. Or not. Where were ya when the Prince was talking to the Chaos? Oh, I know! DEFYING ORDERS." Kaemaru laughed, and Sakura raised an eyebrow. She turned into petals again, and began to slash at Darkeus, when she was blasted by fire. A Chaos Flareon jumped out of a bush.

"Sir Darkeus, are you okay?" the Flareon asked, then growled at Sakura. "I'll take care of this one... please, take care of the old midget!"

"...WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?" growled Kazemaru, and disappeared. In a flash, he was on the other side of the Flareon, who had blood exploading from every part of their body. Kazemaru growled. "False Swipe. You WILL feel that pain, you fool."

Sakura rolled her eyes, then turned to the others. "That's typical Kazemaru. imagine Hayate's pain from being taught by this guy."

"...Miss Jirachi... please, wish young master Hayate to health, then wish young Melody and Yuu No Fusio the Shinx here, please. With them, we can win this easily." Gotoku said, as he turned into a Dragonair, and shot ice beams at Darkeus. "and Sir Kazemaru, please help us by taking care of sir Darkeus until then."

"No way, kid. I respect ya and all, but not gon' fight them... until I have a reason to. Do it yourself, you're already outnumbering them anyway." Kazemaru protested, then turned to Darkeus. "By the way, I have permission to punish anyone who annoys me, in any way I want."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Because of Diego absorbing lightning, Halt's red lightning was absorbed, reverting him back to normal. "Hey, Chaos! I'm still here to, you know!" shouted Halt as he drew his two swords. He suddenly faltered, his right leg giving out. "Damn it, old wound acting up again. Knew i wouldn't be any helpful" grupled Halt. He tried to stand on the leg, but it gave out again. Limping, he used the Yin sword and stabbed into the shadow that Darkeus vanished into. Suddnely, the sword sparked, and the shadow vanished. "The Yin sword can absorb shadow, and release like this!" informed Halt as the sword shot a long black thin laser at Cresent.

Halt began to laugh a little. "To think that your power is being used to hurt your beloved. It's actual a little funny." heckled Halt. "hehehe"

kacqn

Battle Subway
(OOC: Sorry, DVB, to make up for it, they'll be powerless for a while.)

Crescent ,Darkeus and Night
Crescent and Darkeus felt the paint. Crescent was running out of options, with her eyes almost completely blinded, and Darkeus losing. Darkeus tried to escape Halt's sword. "Darkeus... We only have one options." she said. "The 'test subject' must be used then." he said. "...Correct..." she looked at a blur with was the same colour as Glace. "You're not going to win this time!" Crescent said. Crescent couldn't even tell who was she talking to now. "The 'test subject' will be used! And you'll fall on your knees!" Crescent laughed. Darkeus sighed. "Or really, old coot. When was the last time the prince talked to us?" Darkeus replied. "Aren't you becoming traitors yourselves?" "Darkeus, where is the 'test subject'?" Crescent asked. "Not too far from here." he said. Darkeus found Night and took her in front of everyone. Darkeus held a sword against Night's neck. "I guess I have to repeat this." he said. "Darkeus, is my sword positioned correctly?" Crescent asked. "Yes." Darkeus didn't wanted Crescent to be mistaken and slash something else. "Mystic Crescent? What are you doing?" Night asked. Darkeus sighed, he knew that his and Crescent's over use of power will make them powerless soon. "Know, one move and off with her head!" Crescent was truly mad.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

"Who said we have to move?" asked Halt in a cocky mannor. Flicking his right ring finger, there was a thwaning sound. The sound was followed by the sound of whoosing tree branches, and the Yang sword flew through the air and stabbed into the ground in front of them, severing several steel threads lying on the ground. There were more whoosing tree branches, and suriken flew through the air, striking the Yang sword, with each strike the sword released a suddenly burst of pure white light.

"Before i joined the mutt crew here, i was an assassin for hire, specializing in slient killings, leaving no trave, and killing the victem's family for good measure. I learned to set traps everywhere incase that an assassination needed to be carried out."

kacqn

Battle Subway
Crescent, Darkeus and Night
Crescent and Darkeus tried to dodge them, while they left Night alone to be hurt. "After the shuriken were gone, they when back to Night and positioned their swords. Crescent put her sword closer each second. "Go ahead...I'll kill her...before...you try and..save her." Crescent was breathing roughly. Darkeus sighed. "Now, we're serious, one thing that you try to do, we'll execute the plan." Darkeus said. Those Crescent could only see a blur, she tried to talk to Glace. "Now, on your knees! Or else you'll watch Night die, right know." Crescent was serious. "I'll do this for revenge... For everything you done to me. Every single thing!" Darkeus sighed. "An Eon always does what they must? I guess it is in their blood." Darkeus said. Crescent laughed. "That is our way." she replied. "Now, Glace, Lavar, Valora, Luna, Sola, Iris or whoever you are Eon, you will pay for what you have done!" Crescent slashed around with her sword and because of her blindness, she slashed NIght's arm and part of Darkeus's body in the process. "Watch that sword Crescent." Darkeus warned. "Shut up." she spoke. Crescent's patience was running out. She and Darkeus put their swords near Night's neck and slashed her. Darkeus looked at Kazemaru and said, "How is this not following orders? I'm simply doing what the prince asked." Crescent faced Glace's direction and said, "Happy now? My revenge is done." Darkeus noticed that they couldn't use their powers soon. He grabbed Crescent and sank into the shadows and when to the Chaos Pokemon Base.

AbsolNinja66

Glace, Arianna, Phoenix, Lyra

(You remember these guys, right kacqn?)

"Phoenix! Lyra! I need you guys!" Glace called out to Sacred City, and, almost instantly, the Arcanine and the Latias appeared. She walked over to Night. "I'm...sorry. It's my fault...I think I know how I can fix this...but...you'll never see me again. I'd rather do this than watch my little sister get hurt," Glace explained, trying to speak with her sister. "Phoenix, I want you to carry Night back to Sacred City," The Arcanine obeyed, with a bow, and put Night on his back. "Don't worry, Night. It'll be alright," Phoenix said, while dashing towards Sacred City. "Lyra, and Arianna. I need you to teleport me to Chaos Pokemon Base," Glace commanded, rather sternly. "What for, Glace? Crescent won't come anymore," Lyra tried to explain, but Glace's expression was grim. "Please, take me there," Lyra and Arianna looked at each other. "Alright," In a flash of bright light, that lasted for two minutes, Glace, Arianna, and Lyra were gone.

At the Chaos Base, Glace wandered around for Crescent, when finally seeing her. She eyed her, making it obvious that she had snuck in. "Crescent. I...want to make a deal. If you get to kill me...in a horrible way...leave Night alone," Glace said, which made Arianna and Lyra shocked. "Lyra, and Arianna, tell Lucian I loved him,"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego sighed as he began performing Agility as a sudden crash and a final bolt of lightning striking him indicated he had now charged his Plasma Beam. He vanished from sight as he moved extremely fast to his target, the Chaos Pokemon Base. He caught a whiff of the Chaos scent.

Diego the Pikachu
Chaos Base

A sudden crackle alerted the Chaos duo along with the three girls someone was there. Someone very powerful. Diego had created three Substitutions and before anyone said anything, they grabbed the Lyra, Glace and Arianna. "Okay then.... This ends.... Glace, I'm sorry..." Diego said as he smiled and he looked at the Chaos Duo. "Out" he uttered as the Substitutions vanished and carried the girls with them.

PLASMA BEAM

Diego unleashed the massive mega-cocnentrated blast of lightning. However, he was unable to control it and he was blasted away. The massive bolt did hit its two targets and as Diego was sent flying back to the group bleeding from many places, he smiled as he hoped those two were gone. He landed on the ground near Halt with a thud.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

"DIEGO!" shouted Halt as he bundled the bleeding picachu into his arms and ran to the others with him. Placing him on the ground, he reached for more of the medicine that he used. Taking a shuriken, he looked at Diego and said "Look, i can heal you, but you will lose...your tail.....sorry." Striking his two blades together, he started burning a branch from the tree nearby using the sparks. Taking the Yin blade, he heated it over the fire, making sure that the blade was properly heated. Turning Diego over, he placed the heated blade at the point where the tail connects to the spine, and slowly began to slide the blade through the tail.

OOC: you still have until my next post to save the tail

kacqn

Battle Subway
Crescent and Darkeus
Crescent didn't like being blasted away. The two were blasted back into the lab. "There you are." said the scientist who Crescent met earlier. "Would you like to resume the tests?" Crescent literally punched him the face. Darkeus chuckled. "It looks like you regained some of your vision." he said. Crescent growled. Darkeus sighed. Crescent knew if she sent agents to attack them, they would fail. "At least we did some damage to them." she said. "Now, should I go plan for our next attack?" she asked. "darkeus nodded. She's always like this... he thought.

Night
Night was breathing fast. "Phoenix...Is that you?" Night asked. Night's wonder gushed out some blood. "Not again..." she whispered. Night felt the pain hard. "Phoenix...hurry..." she mumbled as her wound got worse. I can't die and make Glace or anyone else sad at all. But...I can't take this pain much longer... How will I do this? I can't leave Glace alone, or Crescent too. What should I do, what should I do... I'm always careless and gets into things like this. Why can't I do something for myself at all? I'm just a weak Pokémon, I guess.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego the Pikachu
Sacred Forest

Diego was about to succumb to unconsciousness until he heard something losing his tail. At that moment his eyes's bulged open and he scrambled out of Halt's reach. "Don't touch my tail," Diego said as blood came out of his mouth. He ran quickly until he hit a tree. Luckily, it was Sitrus Berry tree and 4 fruits ended up in his mouth. After gagging, choking and chewing, he was feeling better and still with his tail. Meanwhile, 5 falling stars came from the stars and healed Night once more. "They should be paralyzed and poisoned. The combination will put those two out of commission. In which case..." Diego began using Magnet Rise. "Now, if I can Mimic Doom Desire, I can strike them from here..." he said before he fell and landed near Glace. The 3 girls were still alive and well, much to his relief. "They're still alive... Well fudge," he said.

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Glace, Lyra, Phoenix, Arianna, Lakota
Suddenly, Phoenix had an idea. He used his power of fire to mend Night's wound. Lyra caught up with them. "Hey, how'd you get here so fast?" Phoenix asked her, with a smile on his face. "I'm a Latias, why do you think I get here so fast? Besides, Glace needs me to help Night. I'm going to use Healing Wish, Phoenix," Lyra explained. Suddenly, Night was fully restored, to her original state, and Lyra was out cold.

Night, you aren't weak. You're one of the strongest people I know! It's my fault, if I hadn't been so bad a ruler, then Crescent would be on our side. Glace thought. Arianna was flying around, and saw Halt with the blade. "Don't! I can heal him," With a single wish, she healed Diego completely. "Diego, Darkeus and Crescent survived that beam. It's almost impossible to destroy them," After hearing those words from Arianna, Glace decided to make one last try to make Crescent come on their side again.

Lakota was mesmerized by all the things that had happened. Glace, and Arianna. Phoenix, and Lyra. Everything was happening so fast. She saw Diego. "What happened?" she asked Glace. "He tried to destroy Crescent and Darkeus, but ended up hurting himself in the backlash. Arianna's got him covered though," Glace explained. Then, she started to walk to the Chaos Base.

"Crescent! If you have any courage, come outside. I want to talk to you one last time," Glace said, as soon as she got there. Crescent could kill her, but Glace wasn't counting herself out yet. She still had one trump card left to play.

kacqn

Battle Subway
Night, Crescent and Darkeus
when she was healed, she felt completely better. "Thank you..."she said. "To make it up to you, I promise to do something..." Night thought about what she could do and got an idea. "Though it might be hard, I'll do it for you guys." Night ran out of the forest. Maybe this will help them. But...I don't really know where to go...But, I could still try to sense aura. Night thought. "Found it!" Night ran to the direction of the Chaos Pokémon Base.

Night was amazed on how Glace got there before her. Inside the base, Crescent could fell Glace's presence. She when out and Darkeus followed her. "Night?" Crescent thought she was seeing things. "No...You're just one of Glace's clones." Night was confuse about Crescent's comment. "Oh well..." Night when behind Crescent and hit her on the head with a stick she found near the base. Crescent was knocked out. Darkeus face palmed. "What?" Night asked as they Glace and Darkeus looked at her. "I'll be at Purified Springs." Night ran with Crescent's body to the springs. "That girl's mind is truly hard to understand." Darkeus said. Darkeus went back inside the base. "Crescent can handle herself." And he yawned.

Status
Not open for further replies.