• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((OOC: Sorry… I was so tire after my last day of karate for the year and I think someone scratch my cornea because it hurts and it’s red. One more thing you guys just post too fast for me, having a hard time trying to keep up. Also move your only OOC post to the discussion thread or PM/VM this is for role-playing post only...))

Lulu Even further from the Guild Hall

Hey-tate had giving her a chance to fight but before she could find a good opportunity to attack Melody from the guild appeared and then he went crazy attacking, attack after attack... Lulu wouldn’t go that far for she was too kind-hearted she would get their HP really low before seeing if they were willing to retreat. As the boy Riolu left and red Lucario lady looked quite sorrowfully a little doggy thing appeared. The Riolu said nothing as she stared at it, as if she knew something before saying anything.

“Nope I’ve never seen anything like it but it is adorable isn’t it,” she cheerfully replied to her before looking at the ruby furred pokemon. “The guild is nearby right down here” she pointed before receiving the message: ‘Lulu. I knew I’d find you. I’m not sure if this is a bad time, but there’s a small bit of commotion that you want to know about.’ As her head turned and starting heading off again. “Lulu is neglecting her guild duties. Gotta go but you should come over and join Miss Ruby Lucario.” After that Lulu pace quicken toward the Guild Hall.
-------

Lucian near the Guild Hall

Just as he was going to try to get the Darkrai to leave, Jolt and Zack appeared along with a good amount of the guild members. He didn’t get a chance to do anything as other fought with him. After so long the Darkrai was practically made much sense even to Lucian... I guess it could be said he had been at the end of discrimination his whole life... Was the rumors he heard exaggerated or has other confused him with the other deadly being in the forest? That didn’t mean he trusted his words at he stood expecting everything. Lulu suddenly came running in making her way through to the middle.

“Someone call Lulu, what's going on?” Whoever wasn’t specific on what had happening, “Why are so many outside the guild?” As she turned to the Darkrai and was going to put up her guard when she got a bit of a docile feel from him... strange...

“Disperse all,” a voice boomed out and it got everyone attention. Slowly but steady a Slowking walked up, his feet seem to very light touch the ground. Despite being a fully evolved pokemon he didn’t seem old. Standing quite tall including his shell crown on his head he opened his eyes that seem to emit power. “I will handle this matter. You are searching for me, correct?”

“Ah, Mister Guild Master, are you sure?” Lulu recognized the leader of the guild despite the lack of really talking to him. He always gave off a powerful and mysterious air though she could tell he was fairly good-hearted person. As he nodded gesture everyone to go began getting the new guild members and such to reenter the guild building or go elsewhere. “Be careful!”

“What has brought you here?” The Royal pokemon asked the dark-type after all of the closer people had left. He stood rather relaxed and unworried despite the pokemon have a type advantage over him; it was almost like he didn’t believe he could lose even if they did fight.
-------

In the Guild Hall

“That was the Guild Master of this place... seems powerful...” Lucian commented though still wonder if he’ll be okay but before he could say anything Dai and Asho came up they look overall happy to see him. “Hey guys how is your journey coming along.”

“How long have you and Mom been ‘checking up’ on us?” Asho got right to the point of what was on his mind. The Jolteon just smiled, he was always the one with the best perception of things. He just rubbed to top of his head.

“As your dad I worry about you guys, made any friends?” The Jolteon asked them and he got opposite expression. The two of them were as different as day and night, despite going up in identical environment.

Dai nodded and began talking about all the pokemon they’ve seen and met while the other just didn’t answer. Unlikely his brother who was overly friendly giving his trust to someone wasn’t something he’d easily give out. This is probably why get got the black half the yin-yang symbol; he didn't have a very bright view of people around him.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(I kind of editted earlier, but ignore it, I'll change it back later.)

"Umm... not really... and he isn't exactly my brother, either. You see, he's a wanderer who found me... as an orphan. He adopted me, but seeing as how he isn't that much older than me, he became my brother, and we began to travel." Said Melody, smiling. "It turns out he is an orphan too... I mean, his family is alive, and he knows where they are, but he never talks to me about them." Melody continued, blushing slightly now. "He's really amazing, you know? He lived a life of pain and suffering, yet he keeps that gentle smile of his on his face... and he used the pain in his life to learn how to survive. He should have evolved a long time ago... but he's in so much pain, he can't evolve. Even so, he puts other's needs over his, and takes his time helping others wherever he goes. Still, he has TERRIBLE luck, and he disappears one to five times every week... I now know that it's because of him stopping the Chaos pokemon that comes after him for whatever reason... maybe that's why he thinks the guild members will hate him..."

Hayate, meanwhile, began to chase a butterfly playfully, which caused Melody to laugh. "This little guy... I wonder what we should call him? Tama? Happy? Shiranui?"

Zalck

Back Again...
Darkrai- Outside the guild hall
The Darkrai was taken aback. The Guild master had found him, not vice versa. Darkrai could already tell the Pokemon had immense power. Not more than him, and a type disadvantage, but he was very strong. Especially for a non-legendary. But Darkrai feared him not. But, he needed something from the master. Something only the Master could do. Darkrai lowered himself, floating closer to the ground, and gave a small, formal bow. He looked up to the Slowking.

"Guild Master, it is an honor to finally find you. You may address me as Darkrai." He then rose to his full height, though in a non-intimidating manner. "I am the one whom everyone proclaims. The Dark Knight, the Black Light, and all that rot. But do not judge me for my past." The Darkrai proclaimed. His demeanor seemed to be somewhat like a knight at this point.

"I first wish to apologize for any damage I have done here. The broken windows, which I shall pay for, can be replaced. But the damage to some of the Pokemon here, that cannot be so easily fixed. Please, forgive me." Darkrai did leave out that it was Guild Pokemon that attacked Him First, but He was trying to stay on the Guild Master's good side, he needed something first.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Jolt
Near Guild Hall

;135; Jolteon Form

Jolt watched the entire thing with the Darkrai. She watched as Lulu talked with the Guild Master, a Slowking. I can't believe it.... Jolt thought. The Guild Master! Jolt laughed when Asho asked why she and Lucian always were checking on them. Jolt suddenly ran behind Lucian. "Hey, Lucian. Where were you? I've been looking for you!" Jolt exclaimed. "Hello Dai, and Asho," Jolt said, embracing her two children.

Lakota

"Thank you, Riolu," Lakota said, when she heard where the Guild was by Lulu. Lakota grabbed her bag. "Your..friend Hayate sounds nice....I can't keep a smile on my face for long... You two...are like family....You guys need each other...." Lakota advised. "I can't believe he lived a life of suffering and sorrow, but still puts others needs on top of his own...Even I can't do that..." Lakota sat down. "Tell your friend, that the Guild won't hate him. I heard that the Guild won't judge on differences, but on how big a heart is..."
Lakota said. She looked at the dog. "You should name him Friendship. To represent the bond you have with your brother. Now, I must be off to find the Guild. Good-bye, Melody..."

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Loter
Nearing the guild hall

"This is ridiculous" Loter thought as he held his master across his shoulders. To other people it seemed like he was carrying a dead and deformed dragonair on his shoulders. Yes, his master had finally passed out, it was once they reached the gate that he finally gave in and passed out from sleep deprivation. Loter was carrying his master to the guild hall hoping that as soon as he got there that he could find a place for him to sleep. His shurikan was disguised as a Taillow and was resting peacefully a top Loter's hat. It was a site to see.

As he got there he immediatly saw some strange events happen. Firstly, he saw a Lucario, Riolu, and Kirlia all gathered up and playing with a dog creature that he could not recognize, then he saw a crowd of pokemon right in front of the guild hall. He pushed through the crowd with his sleeping master and entered into an opening with a Darkrai floating in the middle. He also saw a Murkrow, Quilava, Sneasal, and various other pokemon talking with it. The strongest would have to be the Slowking who had just come out of the guild hall and was talking to the Darkrai. Loter decided that it was better that he stayed back on not interfere until he recognized who the Darkrai was.

"Isn't that the Black Night?" He thought, all of a sudden fearful at who he was looking at from just 10 feet away. Being careful, he scanned the area for any hint of nature. He noticed a few trees off in the distance and a garden outside of the guild hall. Perfect. He then took a few steps back to let these two powerhouses have a talk and he hoped the Darkrai wouldn't notice him or his master or else they'd be in trouble.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Lendraf
Sacred Forest

Lendraf watched the Lucario leave, the words that she had spoken lingered around the Kirlia's mind. She was alone too? Had she been in the same situation? Had she caused the death of a loved one as well? Nothing made sense to Lendraf as she pondered, not to mention that Pikachu she'd left behind who was probably looking for. Then she noticed the strange puppy-thing with the Riolu and curiousity stabbed once more, walking up to it cheerfully the Kirlia reverted back to her normal self. "Aww... He's so cute!" She giggled and turned to the Riolu. "Does he have a name?" She asked while eyeing the puppy-thing sweetly, unaware that she was actually intruding.

Merlila
Guild Building

Merlila watched as the Guild Master spoke to the Darkrai, as well as the Jolteon who'd embraced the two Eevee. She couldn't help but feel a little bit... left out, despite the fact that nearly everybody was involved in the mayhem...

Suddenly she caught a glimpse of something moving at the back, appearing leave the main area, still in the building, but attempting to get out of sight nonetheless. Merlila could've sworn that she'd seen an oddly-coloured Ludicolo carrying a Dragonair on his back and she why the pokemon wasn't so eager to be found by the others.

Then it hit her.

She'd seen a Shadow pokemon in the building.

Fighting her nerves, Merlila turned and looked at the others, probably too wrapped up in their own problems to notice the other pokemon, so, moving quietly aside, the Cubone decided to follow the two, wondering what had caused them to flee so quickly.

((OOC: Yanmegamaster, if you don't want Merlila to follow Loter then I'll edit the post, no worries. :)))

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Lakota

Lakota jumped to the top of the tree, and saw Sacred City, while standing on a foot. She jumped from tree to tree thinking about Melody and her close friend, Hayate. They're like a family....I don't think I'll ever experience fate with a loving family....after all, they'd just think I'm different... Lakota thought outloud, even though she didn't mean it. Even Melody from inside the forest could hear it! And that Kirlia too....

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Waiting to get out of the situation as fast as possible, Halt slinked off so not to be seen. He made for his dorm, knowing that there he could grap his secret hat. Once there, he noticed that he left the door unlocked. Curseing under his breath, he made sure that the wooden box was still where he put it and locked. he reached into his bag and pulled out his father's favorite hat. Made from Steelix skin and covered in Lucario fur, both of which Halt's father killed and skinned, it can be thrown as a projectile only by those who the wearer of the hat deams wouthy of it. Halt was the last one to weild it, and he knows that the hat can deal serious damage when thown. Slapping it on, he layed down on the bed and waited for the party to start. "This place sure is hectic. I should stay here, I mean...come on! A Darkrai stops by on recruitment day. Imagine the fun that will happen tommarrow!" said Halt to his room.

(remember thieves, halt is sleeping until the next post tells other wise. the box has something valuble, a special neckles"

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"Friendship" and Melody

Hayate just noticed it. He hasn't even used his power... and he already used this form by accident for half a day a couple days ago... He rushed off, Melody trying to follow him, but he sent Gotoku, transformed, to distract her. Quickly, he turned normal, and ran up a tree, and began to run around from branch to branch... he then noticed it. Lakota was standing there, looking extremely depressed. One thing to do, he HAD to help her somehow. He then heard her yell out loud... Quickly, he jumped down, and picked two roses and a single violet gently. After getting back up, he channeled the chaotic aura of one rose into the other, causing one rose to have pure, kind, white aura, while the oone had chaotic, evil, black aura. Hayate jumped in front of Lakota. "Hello... I sort of overheard your conversation with my sister... did something terrible happen in your past? If so, I suggest you do the same as I."

He pulled out the two roses, and set them down in front of Lakota. "These roses... if you check their aura, one is evil, while the other, kind. These represent happiness and sadness. Now, tell me, what do you wish, between these two paths, and what can help you get there? What makes you happy or sad?"

He paused, and he admitted the truth. "I personally chose sadness at first."

"At first, I had no idea what happiness... nor sadness meant at all. I was told to become strong, and I simply lived, doing whatever my teacher and parents thought was the best for me... until I saw a murder scene taking place. At first, I didn't care. My emotions did not exist, or so I believed... Until I fell in love for the first time." said Hayate, blushing a bit at the end. He continued. "My parents thought it was a good thing, since she also loved me... and her parents were rich. I felt emotion, for the first time in my life. I lived happily for months... until I heard about it. Her parents' company died, and she would soon go poor. My parents told me to break up with her, and find another girl... For the first time, I refused my parents. So... they found another way."

Hayate gritted his teeth, took a deep breath, and continued once again. "They lied to the girl that I hated her, and was only out for her parents' money, and was going to soon break up with her... and that the only reason that I was still with her was because they told me to. She, who turned out to be a Chaos, went berserk, and almost killed me. It was then when chose the road to sadness. I decided life wasn't worth living if I couldn't make my own decisions... but then I realised. I HAD made a decision on my own, when I defied my parents. Ever since then I began to strive for the truth. I continued living, helping those I meet. In the next week, I had saved the life of a pickpocket, and changed him, teaching him to live on his own without needing to steal. Of course, I continued to meet with him, teaching him new things, as well as doing other things to help people."

He then smiled a sad, yet happy smile... sounds messed up, right? but it's actually very soothing. After that, he continued. "My parents knew no bounds. They tried to sell me off, to repay a silly debt. I don't exactly blame them for anything... but I felt betrayed. In the end, I got my answer, and left my home, to wander this world."

"It was then that I found my answer. After meeting up with Melody, I found a reason to be strong... to protect Melody, and every other people who needed help... and so, I found it." said Hayate, smilign gently now. He pulled out the violet flower from before, and placed it in Lakota's hair. After that, he smiled gently. "THIS is my third option. Instead of accepting defeat and falling to sadness nor forgetting the true meaning or life by searching for true happiness, you USE the sadness in your life, and with a little help from others, you make it something good to help people, just like this violet. It has no taste alone, no smell alone, but with a little help from other ingredients, it can become a delicious salad, or an addicting perfume. All you need to do is find some friends to be your 'ingredients', and you can become someone great."

Hayate looked at the bottom of the tree, where Melody was chasing Gotoku, who was transformed to look like Puppy Hayate. "See right there? You already got some ingredients, including me, and you will get more at the guild. However, for now, I bid you adieu."

Quickly, Hayate jumped backwards, and used his super speed as soon as he got back on the ground to run away. He transformed into his puppy mode, since he already said goodbye, so he might as well finish the 24-hours of puppy mode in the week. Then he rushed back to Melody as Gotoku rushed away from Melody, and they passed eachother. Gotoku changed tiny, and hid in Hayate's fur. Melody then reached him. "Friendship! There you are!"

Melody picked him up, and began to walk. "Come on, let's go to the guild."

Then she saw Lakota in the tree, and smiled. "Hey, Lakota! Why are you up in that tree? Come on, let's get to the guild!"

Friendship smiled as he saw Lakota. "Lakota... never forget... you are never alone."

AbsolNinja66

Lakota
Top of Tree, Sacred Forest

"These roses... if you check their aura, one is evil, while the other, kind. These represent happiness and sadness. Now, tell me, what do you wish, between these two paths, and what can help you get there? What makes you happy or sad?" Hayate had asked her.

"I originally chose sad as well...." Lakota admitted, picking up the flower of sadness. "I was always different...I tried to act normal, but my family would always say that they never had a daughter, only two sons..." Lakota said, putting a grip on the flower.

"When I was born....you'd expect a mother to be happy, to smile right? Well, she did the exact opposite...I can remember exactly what she said. 'What is this abomination? Where is my baby?!' and she had a frown on her face, but an expression of anger," Lakota gripped the flower tighter, until a petal fell off.

"When I grew older, my mother told my brothers not to play with me. However, this lead to them calling me different, and making me ashamed of my red fur..." Lakota let go of the flower.

"Soon..." Lakota was holding back the tears welling up in her eyes. "I tried to kill myself by jumping off the apartment's roof, to stop the grief I was feeling in here," Lakota said, pointing to her heart. "My mother didn't try to stop me, nor did my father, or brothers. I hurt myself badly, and I had a red scar on my leg. My parents didn't send me to the hospital. My brothers said it was barely noticeable," Lakota was crying now, believing that she could trust Hayate.

"Finally, I ran away from home. I packed up my bags, and packed 20 Oran Berries for food. I was stopped by my mother. 'Where are you going?!' she said. 'Huh, so you're finally talking to me...' was my only reply, and I was out there," Lakota smiled. "It was my first victory, my first emotion of freedom,"

"However, then came my most tragic part of my life. Like you, I had a...lover. His name was Leander. He loved me, and the feeling was mutual. He didn't care that I had red fur, that was one of the things he liked about me. But then..." Lakota stopped, wiped a tear from her cheek, and continued. "It was the Beedrill egg-hatching season. Leander and I watched one time, the eggs hatching. However...a mother Beedrill and her family attacked us. We were in a dead end, in the forest. We were weak and tired. Leander stepped up, and gave me a lift to help me. I tried to find him after that night, and I did....but...his body was bloody. His spikes were cut off, and his eyes were bloodshot. However, he was smiling....as if he wanted to save me. That caused a long period of guilt. I wanted to become stronger, and so I sought out to find the Guild." Lakota finished.

Then, she saw that Hayate had put a violet flower on her head. "..with a little help from ingredients, the flower can become a salad, or a perfume..." Hayate had said. Lakota listened to all of it. She looked down, where Hayate was looking at, and saw Melody which brought a smile to her face. "See? You already have some ingredients..." Hayate was saying. Then, Lakota realized he had left, and saw that Melody had caught up with Friendship.

"Lakota...never forget...you are never alone..." a voice inside her head told her, a voice which Lakota thought was her strand of hope. "Thank you Hayate...thank you.."

Lakota jumped off the tree, and headed straight for Guild Hall, in Sacred City. A tear blew in the wind, not because of sorrow, but because of the ingredient that helped her, the strand of hope she has.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(dude, just copy and paste when putting dialauge from another post in yours.)

Melody and Friendship, bottom of tree, Sacred Forest
"Well, come on!" said Melody, smiling gently. Hayate, on the other hand, was a bit confused.

"Huh? Something tells me that Lakota is listening to my thoughts... including what I just thought about her never being alone... Ara? OH CRUD I FORGOT TO STOP CHANNELING MY AURA!!! Eh... uh... um... please leave a message after the beep, and you probably won't get a reply. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" thought Hayate, and shut off his aura traveling. Lakota probably heard all that... although, there wasn't enough time for even the most talanted Lucario to trace the aura to its source. Not exactly the best way to end that.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Outside the Guild Hall

Speaking in a quite polite mannerism, the pokemon apologized for the damage to both property and mental state of some of the members. He was more concern about them than everything else. Since he didn’t really mention it, he wouldn’t acknowledge the fact that he knew that the pokemon at the guild probably attacked him first. Most everyone in this town had heard of a Darkrai that was in the forest. They wer afraid of such a frightening force thus they only thought badly of him.

“Slinking in the shadows isn’t the best way to attempt to approach someone but you have my attention.” He simply stated his eyes only left him for a moment next someone taking shelter near the trees. He did subtly so not let anyone catch no to it. “So what is you need from me?”

Inside the Guild Hall

“Sorry about that Sunshine, I was just walking through the Sacred Forest. It just brings back a lot of memories. Good and bad.” Lucian said calmly he lived there for so long it was also the place where his life changed forever. But when he visited he heard things weren’t as peaceful as before, which was very quite saddening on his part. “Don’t tell me you came all the way here just to find me. You know I’ll always come back.” He nuzzle her cheek affectionately.

AbsolNinja66

(Sorry, I thought it would be godmodding then...)

Jolt
Sacred City

"That's true." she nuzzled his cheek back. Her electricity was calm, and warm when Lucian was near. She and him go way back, when she taught him about what it means to love someone, which was how she felt for him.

Lakota
Running Towards Sacred City

"Huh? Something tells me that Lakota is listening to my thoughts... including what I just thought about her never being alone... Ara? OH CRUD I FORGOT TO STOP CHANNELING MY AURA!!! Eh... uh... um... please leave a message after the beep, and you probably won't get a reply. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP" the voice entered Lakota's mind. She had no idea who it was, but didn't think she had the time to trace the source. She jumped over the wall of Sacred City, waving to Melody as she did, and landed inside the city. She ran toward the Guild Hall, where she saw that Riolu she saw in the forest. She stopped. "Hi, little Riolu. I'm that Miss Ruby Lucario. Can I please join the Guild?" Lakota asked.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Godmodding means you made your character too strong, and the Copy/Paste thing is what most people do.)

Melody, No Yuu Fusio, and Friendship at the guild building
"Wow, you really cheered up, and so quick too, huh?" pointed out Melody, smiling gently, looking at . It was a good thing that she cheered up! She began to wonder what happened to make her so happy. Then she noticed a Shinx staring at her. "I'm sorry, but why exactly are you staring at me?"

The Shinx blushed. "Huh? Oh, n-no reason, but... You are a Riolu, which I havn't seen in a while... It reminded me of a Riolu I admire as a role model... He saved me from a life full of pain and suffering. I will never forget his name... Hayate Kaze Musica..."

AbsolNinja66

Lakota
Sacred City

"Yeah. Someone helped me out...a lot...." Lakota replied. She felt a need to help, to defend the Pokemon. And she needed to get stronger. The silver ring that was Leander's could be sensed by Lakota. She wanted to do something in Leander's honor. But she would have friends to help her in the Guild, like Hayate told her.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(nononono, Melody said that WHEN YOU WERE AT THE GUILD. see what it says at the right of my characters' names?)
((Also, you double-posted, so delete one.))

AbsolNinja66

(Sorry, Lag about the double post, and sorry, edited)

Zalck

Back Again...
Darkrai, Outside the guild hall
"There are two things you best know of. First, I have received information that your guild will be infiltrated by a member of the Chaos Tribe. The tribe has intentions to bring down your guild." Darkrai spoke with a stern tone. He was not lying, he knew it was the truth. The Buziel had known, his brother having been turned Chaos, then running away, to warn the guild. But the Buziel could never have made the journey. There was too much in the way.

Darkrai needed to stop the Chaos Prince, whatever his goal was. Darkrai, even in all the information he had collected, did not know who he was. He was searching through people's dreams in the night finding information. He had followed a trail of clues to the Buziel. Although the Buziel did not know anything useful to Darkrai, he did know that. Darkrai was going to use it to get what he wanted from the Guild Master. What that was, was information. He awaited the Guild Master's reaction, before he continued.

Rhydom, Nearing the guild entrance
Rhydom was almost shaking. After years of hiding in the shadows, he was actually walking, in broad daylight, though the Sacred City. No one looked at him weird. No one called him out to fight, no one called him inappropriate names out the window. He just floated through the streets. He pretended like he didn't know what was going on, but he knew just well. To the west of him, there was still a commotion about the Bug Pokemon whom was assassinated. Pokemon were running to that. He did hear that there was a commotion at the guild, but not many people knew what it was.

So Rhydom continued on his way, slowly growing more comfortable and confident. As he approached the guild, though, he started shaking again. Talking to a Slowking, was Onryo, Desu, the Dark Knight, the Black Light, he, sir,... It. Darkrai. The Chaos Hunter is what Pokemon called him back at the base... Supposedly a myth, he hunted Chaos and Shadow Pokemon. He may have been the largest risk to the Chaos Princes' mission out of any Pokemon. And he was right in front of Rhydom. Rhydom, out of what was left of his passion for Chaos Pokemon, wanted to confront the Darkrai right there. But he knew the Darkrai could easily defeat him, and it would jeopardize the mission. He did his best to sneak by the two, and into the guild. He looked for a Pokemon who would help him join... but he hadn't the slightest clue who to talk to. He floated around, looking puzzled.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(okay, let's get posting! XD)

Melody, No Yuu Fusio, and Friendship at the guild building

"Oh really? Who?" asked Melody, to Lakota, then got back to what surprised her before Lakota said what she said. She looked over at Yuu. Her shyness front of boys began to act up. "and... um, did you say that Hayate-oniisan was your role model?"

"Yes... wait, 'Oniisan'? As in the honorific for 'big brother'? You know Hayate-sama?" asked Yuu, also surprised.

"Yes! He adopted me as his sister! How do you know him?" asked Melody, then she blushed a bit, noticing that she hadn't told him her name. "I'm sorry, my name is Melody. Will you tell me your name?"

"No."

"What?" said Melody, who was a bit shocked. How rude!

"My name... is No."

"Ooohhhh... Do you have a middle name? Because your first name can cause a bit of confusion... So... let's try this again. Who are you?"

"Yuu."

"Really? 'You'? Are you joking?"

"No, not 'You', 'Yuu'. with two 'U's, and no O." said Yuu once again. Dang, his name is confusing.

"Fine, last name, please."

"Fusio."

"Okay, I'll call you Fusio from now." said Melody, sighing. FINALLY, a name that won't cause confusion! Hayate sat there, thinking something along the lines of "What just happened?"

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
Loter
Near the guild hall

Loter did his best to manuever through the crowd. He did it with the up most urgency mostly because of his amazingly high fear toward the Black Night. He had heard of many stories about him and how he was wandering the Sacred Forrest. He had never thought he'd see the Darkrai outside the guild hall. The most important thing to him now though was to get inside the guild hall, set Dragair down, and try to find the guild master. At that instance he noticed a young little Cubone nervously tip toeing towards them.

He turned, sqwatted and with Dragair on his back. He then said in his friendly and deep voice for a Ludicolo, masking the actually fear that was held within him, "Why hello there little one, um...don't be scared. Can you by any chance help us with something? You see we are kind of lost and we would like to know where the guild master might be."

Status
Not open for further replies.