• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Sacred City Guild Building.

Christian

"Thanks Lulu." said Christian. He then cheerfully remarked, "Well, off to see the mayor." He then quickly went over to the mayor. "Hello mayor." Christian said, "Lulu said that before I could join, that I had to see you. So, can I join?"

Zack

Zack caught up to Jolt, and remarked, "Geez, Jolt, you've gotten a lot faster since I last saw you." He then saw Lulu, and said, "Oh hello Lulu. I'm meeting a lot of people here today. I just expected a quick trip to town." He noticed Dai and Asho, and said, "Hello, I guess you two are Dai and Asho. Jolt's told me a bit about you."

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Guild Building

Proto bowed as he was handed the items, and he listened in closely as Halt was given directions. After the group was answered and supplied, Proto decided it would be best to set up in the dorms, where he would clearly be residing. After he walked towards the hallway, he heard the Riolu speak once more. "Oh right one more thing; we’re having a welcome party after the rally!” Proto chuckled at the idea, and followed close behind the small Sneasel. The small Pokemon picked a dorm, and disappeared inside, leaving Proto to choose. He looked down the hallway, and spotted a room near the end, which was perfect.

Dropping the many supplies carefully on a desk, Proto examined his room. Window, bed, desk, draw. Nothing spectacular, which was odd. But no less, each little bit of furniture looks like it was hand carved by the most skilled of Pokemon. Now he thought about it, what Pokemon would carve wood? He shook the question away, as he walked towards the window. Looking down, the window came out with a slight drop. "Well, better know than never." He unlatched the window, and in one swift movement, ducked through it, and rolled down the mountain side. With a steady jump, he unraveled, and landed on his feet, his gi blowing in the wind. The back area was very secluded, but not secluded enough. He walked over to a nearby building, which looked almost like a church, if you take away the broken windows and cracked stone. After walking through the temple for a short while, he spotted something. A large expanse, which could have been anything from a cemetery to a park. After meandering his way down, he was standing in the open expanse of grass and stone. It wasn't as big as he'd like, maybe as big as a few Salemance, but nothing spectacular.

Before making his way back up the side of the castle, Proto jumped up into the window, and into his room. He had found the perfect training spot, and it was easy enough to get too. All he needed to do now was wait for that party.

Slade
Still above Sacred City

Slade was getting so bored, just flying around like a pitiful Pidget or Butterfree. He wanted to fight! But no one in the area was strong enough for his wrath. Perhaps he would need to find a challenge, it was clear that Proto had found a new ideal. He would have to go out and find a Shadow or Chaos, someone he could fight on the same level with.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Yup I’m still playing Lucian he makes his appearance in this post.))

Guild Hall

“Mom! What are you doing here?” The cheerful sibling shouted his excitement as his attention turned to her. After she greeted them she began asking about his dad. It made him pause and looked at his brother as they locked eyes for a moment they both turned their attention back to her.

“Did something happen with Dad?” Asho and Dai asked in sync... that occurred every once in awhile whenever they were on the same page about something. They had noticed their mom asking about him to the Riolu. Another came greeting them and the blue and black pokemon but before Mom or Lulu could answer, a Raichu came rushing in and right up to Lulu. He was certain quite frighten as began to speak to her.

“Miss Lulu! There is trouble! First of all, there is a Chaos Shedinja on the loose… a bit ago, it was looking seemingly powerful, but then it became the size of an average Staraptor, and its entire body got some sort of armor! A single Riolu of great speed and skill is trying to stop it, using some sort of shape-shifting weapon, but his speed alone isn’t enough! You have to help him! Also…” pausing slightly to take a breath his whispered continue though his rushing through the guild was evidence enough that something wasn’t right. “A Darkrai is nearby… It tore a Buizel apart! There is nobody stopping it!”

That sounded very dire as nodded she began handing the bags to the Raichu, it actually made the fingerless pokemon stumble and struggle to hold it. “Hand these out for me, Mitch. Don’t worry, Lulu will handle this and be back soon.” She rather either confidently or optimistically stated before leaving out of the guild front quickly. As she exit she go a little way away before she felt a presence turning she noticed the Darkrai heading for the guild. “Dark Light recently seen in the forest. Where do you think your going?” The Riolu got in her fighting stance with her paws in front of her. Her friend in the forest told her to watch out for a Darkrai that had taken residence in the forest recently... He appeared to be heading for the guild and as a fellow guild member she felt she had to protect it and its members. Her red eyes glared strongly and determinately.

“Lulu,” a voiced called her name, and it got her attention. As she looked she saw the person, a Jolteon. He stood tall on his four paws after making to the Riolu’s side. “I’ll take care of this guy; another fellow has his hand full with a Chaos.”

“Mr. Lucian!” She blurted out, as she was about to talk more she noticed him motioning her off. “Oh right, we’ll chat later.” She continued onward towards the strong auras ahead. She had to hurry especially if she wanted to get the chance to speak with her friends.

With Lulu gone it was currently just Lucian and the Darkrai; the blonde fur pokemon was between the dark-type and the guild. “Hmm... a Darkrai one of the two I’ve heard has been causing trouble around here...” As he arched up his back this spiked fur stood up and he threw the pokemon an aggressive look. “I will not let you any closer... so you best leave.”

======

Lulu-Even further off from the guild

As she saw reach the strong energies she saw the large Shedinja and nice big target for her. As he swooping down on that Hey-tate person at she met earlier it’s back turned to her; she saw her opening. Getting a good running started her paws made little sound. Getting a good jump her leg covered with flames as she hit the pokemon with a nice and strong Blaze Kick that sent it soaring away. It armor body was definitely damaged from her attack though it also seem to absorb a fair amount of the damage.

“Yo, you didn’t get very far didja?” She greeted him quite causally, “I was sent to help fight.” Stood ready to fight her eyes burn with strong and determination. The pokemon waited for her next chance to strike.

The Mayor- Back at the Guild Building

The old Noctowl looked at Ninetales, “It's good to see that it not just younglings are interested in joining... We you can go get your supplies from Lulu... Hmm… how peculiar she seems to have gone off somewhere.” Yoruno looked over to where she was and now a Raichu seem to have taken the small pokemon place. As glance around the pokemon didn’t seem to be around. “Hooo... I hope everything is alright.”

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Hayate near the guild:

"I'm sorry, but it's not so easy... watch, please." Said Hayate, as he pointed at the dent in the armor. The armor already fixed itself! "I COULD finish this guy myself, but that would mean showing off the reason why I thought you would hate me. So, I asked that Raichu to help me."

"I heard somewhat about your strength... This weapon can meld together powers for a bit, so... Please forgive me, but this is an easy way to end this fight." He threw his hammer into the air, it became larger, and he caught it again. Carefuly, he placed one of Lulu's hands on the hammer's handle, which began to glow. Hayate lifted the hammer up, without letting Lulu's hand fall off, and hit the top of the Shedinja's torso. The armor cracked, and Hayate quickly dropped the Hammer, then jumped up on top of the creature. However, before he could break the armor open, the Shedinja shook him off.

"Hayate Kaze Musica... formerly called 'Black Angel'... why must you keep staying away from your family? Your parents and sister are worried!" boomed the voice of the giant Shedinja, and Hayate flinched. Once again, the Chaos were here to take him back... to enslave him! (...or so he thinks, anyway.) The giant pokemon continued. "Those were question from others, now here is a question from me. Why do you resist your true power, 'Living Weapon'? With your power, you could easily obliterate me the moment I transformed."

"NO MORE!" yelled Hayate, clutching his head. He screamed as tears rolled down his cheeks as he fell to his knees. His eyes were widened, and his tears did not stop. After three seconds, he got up, tears still dripping. "Fine..."

The Shedinja was surprised when he heard that last part. However, what happened next surprised him more. Gotoku transformed into gauntlets, and same upon Hayate's arms. "If I truly am destined to be a weapon..."

Blades came out of the gauntlets, and Hayate slashed at the Shedinja, at the same time as punching. "Then I shall be used as a weapon by those I care about... Just like Gotoku!"

With this hit, a large hole opened in the armor, Hayate shot a Dragon Pulse to keep the hole from regenerating, and he handed Gotoku, who was in the form of an iron fist to Lulu. "Will you do the honors of finishing this battle? I can't keep this hole open and attack at the same time, the way I am now... Knowing your ablity, about five hits from you should do the trick... however, we should hurry, or he will start attacking agai- oh, too late."

The Shedinja, the hole in the armour still being there, charged at Lulu, as Hayate bega to jump around, keeping the hole open. The iron fist was on the ground, in front of Lulu.

Sakura:

"Okay... I wish you luck... I pray that you will find the path you are searching for." Said Sakura as she wiped her tears away one final time. She kissed Rhydom on the cheek, being using a tree as a lightningrod to not get electrolcuted. Sakura began to go back to her base, thinking about Hayate.

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Guild Building

Resting, quietly, Proto ran a few techniques through his head. Raging Bull, Mighty Dragon, and many other techniques went through his mind, as he tried to find ways to maneuver his aura control into each one. As he hovered the ideas over his head, he sensed it. The aura of Chaos. Leaping onto his feet, Proto ran out of his room, down the hallway, and through the crowd of Pokemon in the building, before exiting the hall, flustered. He looked around, and unable to see it, decided to scan the auras. He found it... and another. Sprinting in their direction, Proto leapt up onto one of the houses, and stealthily crouched, as he saw it. A Darkrai, vicious and deadly, being confronted by... a Jolteon?

Proto had no clue how strong either Pokemon was, his aura powers being clouded by the chaotic aura. He would have to wait, to see if the Jolteon could handle it.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Inside his dorm

"My eye...." said halt as he went to make sure it was still in his head. Somehow, it was telling him that someone with Chaos was in the city. His hopes soar when he thought it was Clawx, so he jumped out his window, and then used metal claw to dig ruts in the rock wall. using this, he began to run on all fours to the location. Suddenly, pain erupted from his scar and he almost fell. "Dang it" he growled "I'm pushing my body to hard...but i must know!" With that, he charged over the wall and followed the mark that was the Chaos pokemon. However, when he arrived, he found Proto sitting back from two pokemon, a Jolteon and a Darkrai. Grumpling, he sat nearby, wanting to give his body time to recover.

"Hey! Darkrai!" shouted Halt "Listen, do you know a Chaos Weavile by the name of Clawx?"

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
Lendraf
Sacred Forest

The move struck the Kirlia with swift, but painful, movements, causing her to screech in pain. Lendraf glared at the Pikachu who had attacked her and began to plot about how she was going to get rid of him. She could possibly head into Sacred City, where there were plenty of places to hide, however she could easily get caught, and not to mention the fact that the pikachu could gather up other allies against her. Turning to her left, Lendraf decided to try and lure the Pikachu into the deeper parts of the forest in the hopes of losing him. She leapt from branch to branch, ignoring the soreness of her wounds and headed to thicker trees, calling in a chilling, sing-song voice as she went.

Ten little Gallade boys went out to dine,
One choked his little self and then there were nine,
Nine little Gallade boys sat up very late,
One overslept himself and then there were eight,

Eight little Gallade boys travelling in Hoenn,
One said he'd stay there and then there were seven,
Seven little Gallade boys chopping up sticks,
One chopped himself in halves and then there were six."

((OOC: Again, there isn't really much I can do with Merlila since everybody else is doing something. Sorry.))

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Sacred City Guild Building

Christian

"Thank you mayor." Christian said, "It's not bad that it's mostly youngsters. Anyone's better than no one, right?" He then walked over to where he had seen Lulu before, but she had dissappeared. "Where'd she go?" Christian wondered.

Zack

Zack quickly followed after Lulu, wondering why she was going somewhere. He had caught up to her when he saw Lucian staring down a Darkrai. He then decided the Darkrai was a bigger problem, and walked up to Lucian. "Hey Lucian!" Zack yelled, "Need any help, or do you wanna do this one on your own?"

Last edited:

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
(OOC: Just a note, this takes place about an hour before everyone started attacking the Darkrai)

Loter
Shadecore Town Hospital

Head in pain, arms sore, Loter finally woke up on the hospital bed. He stood up and took the sheets off of him while clutching at his forehead. All of a sudden he heard a slurping voice from next to him and he quickly looked right only to find Dragair coiled up in his own hospital bed drinking some soup.

"I see you are awake Loter" Dragair said in mid-slurping. Dragair then turned to Loter and gave him a big smile. "You did good, boy." Dragair quickly said and continued on drinking his soup. Loter had never felt more proud in his life, he had defeated and surpassed his master and he never got praised for it. He laid back down on his bed with a big smile on his face.
-----------------------
10 minutes later

Federico
Shadecore Town Gate

Federico waited at the town gate, any minute now both Loter and Dragair would check out of the hospital and they would be on their way. He found it quite tedious however and the great crowd that was gathered before him. Of course the crowd was held back by Federico's elite security guards (Machamps and Drapions) but still even though he loved attention, this was to much.

The two Pokemon exited the vicinity of the medical center and started to walk to the town gate. Both were in perfect form, Loter with his bandana around his head and shurikan strapped around his back along with his hat slightly tilted. Dragair slithered next to him with his trademark cloak and his ears which acted as his beard. They arrived and Federico approached them.

"Well amici (friends) it is time for you to be off to your mission." He turned to Loter, "Now I know that this is your first time being outside of the Town walls in over a year so don't be overconfident and listen to your master." He then turned to Dragair, " and Dragair...good=a luck and make-a sure you do the Shadow Tribe proud-a. This new guild will help all of us greatlay and they need your intellectual advice-a" Federico ended with a smile. "Now be on your-a way."

Loter then bowed before him and said, "Yes my king, we shall give it our all on this mission." "Don't bow to me boy, stand up and go." Federico replied in an embarrassed tone. Both his friends then went on their way into the Sacred Forrest and out of the town. Federico smiled, "That boy will do great things in his life."

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Jolt
Running toward Sacred Forest

;135; Jolteon Form

A look of rejoice was on Jolt's face when she saw that Lucian was talking with Lulu. Her hopes soared, but then she realized he had to face the Darkrai. "Please...let him be okay...let him be okay...." Jolt said, holding her silver crescent-shaped crest. She was eagerly wanting to help, but all she could do was hope for the best, running to the Sacred Forest to say a prayer, and to help against the Chaos Shedinja. "Just like old times..." she'd said. "Just like old...times...."

Lakota
Sacred Forest

"Commotion...I sense it..." Lakota said, eyes closed, concentrating on the aura around the forest. She stood up from sitting under a tree. She took out an Oran Berry from her pack, and ate it. "I'd better take a look out at it," Lakota said. She darted through the top of the tree, and jumped through one after the other.

Her pink fur gleamed, and she soon saw what was going on. A giant Shedinja, with a hole in its armor, fighting against a Riolu, named Lulu. (She sensed their names from their kindhearted auras) and a Pokemon, named Hayate. "Is it really my business to interfere? After all, they'd probably tell me to beat it, after I at least try to help them..." Lakota reasoned. All her life, everyone told her to go home, but, alas, they didn't know the fact that she didn't have a home. "Ah...what does it matter...if I die, I can at least get some good in my life for fighting for someone else..." Lakota finalized. She jumped down from the top of a tree. "I suppose you guys could use a little help?" she asked, nicely and politely as she could.

Zalck

Back Again...
Naito no Kuroi Raito, Facing against Lucian and Proto
Darkrai said nothing. Did nothing. He floated, his red eye letting others know he was thinking. Time seemed to be standing still. He raised his arms, and shouted to the two Pokemon. A Jolteon and A Lucario. He looked to both of them. Analyzing... He wondered if it would turn to a fight. The Lucario would be hard to battle, let alone with the help of this Jolteon. At least neither of them were Shadow or Chaos. He would not have to kill them. He decided to try something instead of attacking.
"Foolish Pokemon. Know you not what you stand against? I am Onryo, the Ghost of Revenge! Naito no Kuroi Raito, the Knight of Black Light! Desu, bringer of Death! I am Black Light, Black Knight, some fear me so that they can only mutter He or It! I am Darkrai, the master of nightmares! Why stand you in my way? You cannot possibly stop me! You shall see me in your dreams for the next sixty moons! You cannot stop me!"
Darkrai was floating higher than normal, shouting by this point. He hoped his reputation would precede him, and these Pokemon would back down.

((Btw... Darkrai isn't Chaos anymore. He was once part of the tribe in his past, so it makes sense if you sensed a little on him... But he is not anymore))

Rhydom-At the Chaos Base
"Yes, Master" Rhydom said, almost sarcastically. "I under stand the mission. It won't be easy. If I die.. What do you care." Rhydom finished. He was looking at himself in a mirror in his bunk at the Chaos base. If only I could have said that... But it didn't matter. He had been given a gift... A very powerful one. Crafted from old human technology, he had been given what the Chaos Prince called a 'Chaos Gear' Which meant he would be able to hide his Chaos energy. But, it would be locked away. Attaching the gear to himself, Rhydom immediately changed. He looked just like he did before the change.... And He liked it. He wouldn't even need a robotic disguise. He could just waltz in there like any other Pokemon would. So he gathered his things... Which was nothing, and began his trek back to the Sacred City....

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Hayate and Melody near the guild

"Hmm?" said Hayate, as he heard the Lucario, when the Shedinja tackled him, and he went flying. "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Hayate crashed into a building, and he stood up, his head bleeding. As blood dripped down his arm and from his hands, he clinched his teeth and charged at the Shedinja. Suddenly, he saw Melody running to help him, and to his horror, the Shedinja dicided to attack the weakest member first. Melody, noticing this, screamed as the Shedinja charged at her. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the pain, but when she never got hit, but rather, felt drops of rain, she opened her eyes, to see Hayate standing in front of her, stopping the attack, with an Ice punch combined with Rain dance, along with Bullet Punch. Then she knew how he did it. After using a small Rain Dance, he used Bullet Punch not only to get here faster, but to drop the temperature around his fist, and cause a giant Ice Shield. He gritted his teeth, and used Strength to make his ice shield stronger, and punched the Chaos pokemon. The rain stopped, and the ice broke. Hayate used Drain Punch, to heal the open wound on his head. He then used Shadow Claw, as he began to yell at the Chaos Shedinja. "You can remind me of painful memories..."

Hayate used Swift, followed by a Bullet Punch, as he continued. "You can try to enslave me..."

He then followed up with a Force Palm, as he spoke once more. "You can even KILL ME!"

Finally, Hayate used Focus Blast, crushed it in his fist as he charged for Focus Punch, and his fist began to glow. He rushed at the Shedinja, and punched it square in the face, and he finished what he was saying. "However, if you try to hurt those important to me, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!"

The Shedinja went flying as well, and shuddered, as he saw Gotoku and Hayate's combo. Gotoku became many daggers, and Hayate picked them all up. Hayate used Poison Jab as he threw the daggers at the Shedinja, and he used Swords Dance, making the daggers slash the Shedinja many times with the Poison daggers. This attack did not do as much damage as the Shedinja braced itself for, but then it noticed it. The poison wasn't to do a big amount of damage, it was to immobilize it to the ground when the Shedinja got to the place with the most amount of water from the Rain Dance. Hayate charged up his focus punch, then he used Magnet Rise as he finally punched the water with a Thunder Punch, using both hands. "Focused Fortress!"

Although the Shedinja was half dead, Hayate did not stop. He jumped up, and used Blaze Kick at the same time as Hi Jump Kick. "Flying Blaze!"

Hayate began to hyperventilate as the Shedinja turned back to normal, and he clutched his chest as he rushed away. The Shedinja was alive, fainted, but alive, but Hayate was very tired. He used Detect and Foresight to check if anyone was following him. Nobody was following him, it was cirtain. He went to a place with no living creature whatsoever, and fell to his knees. He changed into a wolf puppy, and fainted.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Suddenly, Halt appeared behind the darkrai saying "Do you know of a weavile by the name clawx?" before landing lightly behind Proto and the Jolteon, he spun around and smiled. Halt flexed his claws, iching for the chance to fight the Darkrai. While training in the mountains, he learned a few tricks like Brick Break, Reflect, and X-scissor. Doing his best, Halt calmed down and prepared to block an attack.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
((Um... God Modding Much? Hitting without giving me a chance. Knocking Darkrai to the ground? Definately God Modding, IMO. I suggest you change your post before I report it.))

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Zack, facing off against Niato no Kuroi Raito

Zack returned Naito's red eyed glaze with one of his own.He stepped foward, and said, "Hey Lucian, I've decided, I'm beating this guy." He turned to Naito, and yelled, "So, you're the Ghost of Revenge, Knight of Black Light, Bringer of Death, insert more names here. So what! I'm Zack, and I'm gonna be the last thing you'll ever see." He then jumped into the air, yelled, "Falling Star!", and lauched a couple of fireballs at Naito.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Lakota
Sacred Forest

"It seems that you didn't need my help at all..." Lakota said. She walked slowly backwards to the nearest tree. "I'm sorry, I interfered....you'll probably tell me to beat it now...." Lakota said sadly. She tripped over a twig and fell, feeling grateful that her red fur could conceal the fact that she was blushing. She put her hands to her face and cried softly, while sensing numerous things that could've made her happy. Oran berries, sitrus berries....however, she didn't like any of those if no one liked her.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
(fixed the post, zalck)

Zalck

Back Again...
Onryo, now avoiding an attack.
The Darkrai moved quickly, using a Double Team to create illusions of himself. He didn't want to hurt these people... yet. He continued yelling, this time loud enough to hurt everyone's ears. He was using the dark move Bark Out. He continued his Double Team attempting to avoid attack.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Zack, fighting Onryo

Zack landed on the ground, and noticed his attack missed. "He's good, that was one of my better techniques." He got hit by the Bark Out attack, and didn't notice much of an effect. "He's holding back. He's not even trying." He thought angrily. He then yelled, "You're not even trying. Fight me at full strength!" He then started shooting fireballs at all of Onryo's clones.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Melody near the guild

"what are you saying?" asked Melody, seeing the crying Lucario. Melody smiled at her, gently. "I did no better than you, and besides, the Riolu that walked away just now... He's my brother, Hayate. Even though he is hated by many people, he ran away from home, and according to what he told me before, to cheer me up... even though it didn't work..." she sulked a bit, then got back to track. "He loved a girl once, but in the end, she ended up trying to kill him... Still, he keeps his happy face, only losing it during a few times." She gave Lakoda a thumbs-up, along with a wink. "He'll forgive anyone... other than Chaos pokemon." Then she began to look around. "Speaking of which, where is he?"

Suddenly, a quiet, high, groan was heard, as if it was from a puppy or a kitten. Melody went over to look, where she saw it, a cute, little puppy of no species of pokemon she knew about... and it was wounded! Quickly, she picked up the creature, and rushed it over to Lulu and Lakota. Although she was bad with all the Aura stuff, but it was obvious that this pokemon was pure of heart, for she could see a bright white aura surrounding it. Melody pulled out an Oran Berry Juice, and fed it to the creature in a bottle. The pokemon woke up, and looked around with its cute little eyes. Hayate decided to pretend that the creature wasn't him, so he wouldn't talk. Melody kept feeding Hayate berry juice, as she looked over to the others. "Anyone have an idea whatever kind of pokemon this is?"

Status
Not open for further replies.