• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Power Legends II RPG (LSU allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Sacred City, near the Guild

Proto watched as the two Pokemon battled, his own thoughts of how to get rid of the Darkrai. He couldn't see Slade anywhere, but he figured that was a good thing. As the Darkrai began cloning himself with the help of Double Team, the Umbreon began blasting it with balls of fire. The Jolteon was sitting back, but it wouldn't work. This 'Niato no Kuroi Raito' was clearly a powerful one. So Proto had to do something. The Bark Out hurt like Hell, but he had walked through worse pains. He'd be able to fight. Channeling a small portion of his aura, Proto created a powerful amount of energy. With a well aimed shot, the Aura Sphere flew straight towards the Darkrai.

Slade
Still high above Sacred City

Flying away from the city, Slade had been following someone for a fair while now. One of the few Pokemon that could put up a fight. A Garchomp, who was clearly aware of his presence. As the two Pokemon left the city, the Garchomp turned, and sent a powerful Dragon Pulse, which Slade barely avoided. "Why're you followin' me?!" Slade smiled evilly, and spread his wings wide. "I want a real battle. You seem worthy of my skill." The Garchomp laughed, and in an instant, the two Pokemon charged each other, and with a deafening crack, collided.

Finally, a battle! It'll be easy, but at least I have it!

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Piro & Mana
Guild Hall

Mayor Yoruno answered the group of Pokémon hounding him about the guild with the enthusiasm expected of a recruiter – that is, almost none at all. “The Guild Master of this guild welcomes everyone willing to fight for peace into the guild,” he stated, “That’s really the only condition though we call upon you we hope that you will help and fight with us. Also you must treat everyone justly however that doesn’t mean you have to like them.” At his last few words, Piro and Mana exchanged agreeing nods. After all, they had learned that lesson well through their experience.

The Mayor paused, his eyes closed, and, for a second, the two wondered if he had changed his mind. Finally, he opened his eyes again. “I believe that answers all of your questions…” he finished, “If you have any more questions about the guild please feel free to ask otherwise you can get your supplies from the Lulu, the Riolu over there.”

“Oh yeah, we’re in!” Mana cheered. As they walked away from the Noctowl, the two partook in a high-five. Of course, that was only the beginning of their scheme… but hey, their scheme was pretty basic to begin with. They sauntered into the Guild Hall with prideful steps, walking up to the Riolu handing out supplies to everyone. How she managed to carry all of the supplies in one hand was beyond them.

“Here you go everyone and welcome to the guild!” she said, tossing a bag filled with items. Mana dragged the bag with them as they made their way towards the dorm rooms. Carefully, they examined each room, looking for the most out-of-the-way one that they could find. Silently, they peeked around the hallways, searching for a good hideout.

Eventually, after making their way beyond hallway after hallway, they came to a place in the guild that was almost completely deserted. It was a back hallway, one overlooked by the many energetic recruits. It couldn’t have been much older than the rest of the building… and yet, it gave off a certain rustic charm, as if it had been some other building in its previous life. They chose the first door on the corner, and walked inside, the door creaking as they entered.

The room was huge, big enough for a Snorlax to fit comfortably inside. On the left of the door was a bunk bed – one mattress sitting low to the floor, and another kept close to the wooden ceiling. A thin ladder connected the second bed to the ground. On the right were a long desk and several shelves, vacant and covered in a thin layer of dust. In the middle was a neat, fuzzy carpet to add some warm, and, on the far wall, a window looked out into the crowds of people walking through some semi-lit alleyway.

“Whoa! This place is AM-A-ZING!” Mana exclaimed. Upon seeing the bunk bed, she shouted, “Mine! Mine!” and flew up to the tallest bunk, collapsing into a dusty pillow. Piro stepped inside himself, noting the ambiance and architecture of the room with contentment. “It’s not half-bad,” he decided aloud, though he closed the shades to the outside window. Mana flew down and landed happily by Piro, dragging the two bags with her. Smiling, Piro picked up the bag Lulu had given them and set it on the desk.

“Now… let’s see what we’ve got here,” he said with a smirk, and pried open the bag. Mana hopped up on the desk and began taking the things out herself.

“So, there’s healing stuff…” she counted, throwing the items to the side, “Status-healing stuff, some money… and an elf badge!” She held up the three-triangled symbol above her head, humming “Dah da-da-da-dah!” for effect.

“... Put it back.” Piro commanded. Mana threw everything back into the bag, and then, in her own clever way, stuffed that bag into her usual bag. The brown sack grew big and suddenly deflated, once again empty. Smiling, Mana leapt up into the air and flew out the door, making her way towards the front of the Guild. Piro followed close behind, running on all fours.

“You know, you could’ve just teleported all the items without putting them into your bag…” Piro commented, stating what should have been obvious.

“But, but then it wouldn’t-“ Mana began to answer, but her words were cut off by a hideous cry. The two stopped short of the corner into the Guild’s main hallway, covering their ears from the attack.

“What the heck is that?!” Piro cried. Quickly, he peeked out from behind the corner; Mana flew up and looked out as well. A battle was taking place; standing in the middle of the hallway was a Darkrai, fighting an Umbreon, a Jolteon, and a Sneasel.

“Holy… that’s the notorious Knight of Black Light himself!” Piro muttered, his eyes wide, “This is… oh man, this is bad.”

Mana watched the battle, her eyes fixed on each Pokémon’s movements. Finally, she said, “Well, he doesn’t look that bad…”

Piro glared up at her with disbelief. “Are you insane?!” He shouted in a whisper, trying not to draw attention, “Haven’t you heard all the rumors?! This guy’s a silent killer, a murderer. And, from what I’ve heard, he’s got a pretty big beef with the Shadow clan. Trust me, Mana, he’s bad.” He glanced over at the Darkrai, cringing at the thoughts of the stories he had heard, “I’m not sure I’d even sell him a Gear if I got the chance.”

“But… but he’s not attacking…” Mana muttered, “He just keep yelling his name and dodging stuff…” She watched, silent, her eyes determinedly on the battle. Finally, she muttered the words under her breath, “I’m going in.” And, in one swift motion, she charged into the fray.

“Mana, don’t! MANA!” Piro shouted her name frantically, but the Murkrow didn’t turn around. Instead, she landed right in the middle of the battlefield, barely avoided a powerful Aura Sphere in the process, touching the shadows cast by the Guild’s side. Piro watched, his eyes wide. She was only so little… even a stray blast could probably harm her… and that Darkrai, that Darkrai would kill her if he got the chance! He glanced at Mana, staring at the shadows, when he noticed something… a faint darkening of the ground, cast by the sun’s reflection off of a metal door, overlapping just so with the Guild Pokemons’ shadows.

She’s trying to calm both sides down by sucking away some of their energy, Piro realized.

“EVERYONE, STOP!” Mana’s loud cry echoed through the Guild. “STOP FIGHTING! PLEASE!” Her eyes welling up with tears, she continued, “Why, Why are you guys all fighting?! Mr. Darkrai hasn’t even done anything! Why would you attack someone who isn’t even fighting back?” She turned to the Guild members, then added, “Isn’t this guild trying to stop prejudice? Then, then why add to that prejudice by attacking someone who doesn’t even want to fight back?”

Suddenly, she felt a warm paw land on her shoulder. Her teary eyes looked up to see Piro, standing protectively in front of her. The two exchanged warm smirks.

“Listen up, everybody!” Piro shouted, “If any of you have a problem with what my friend is saying, then you’ll have to deal directly with me!” He ignited his flames to their full power, turning them slightly blue in the process, and preparing to use his greatest ability, Fiery Demise.

He didn’t think he could beat this Darkrai. Honestly, he didn’t think he could beat any of the Pokémon sitting in the room. But for Mana, he was about ready to burn the Guild Hall and everyone in it to the ground.

Slowly, Mana turned her big, teary eyes towards the Darkrai. “I’m sorry, Mr. Darkrai… maybe now isn’t the time for you to be here…” She flashed a sad smile in his direction.

Zalck

Back Again...
Desu: The Bringer Of Death- Still in a fight

Darkrai, still dodging the barrage of moves, was doing his best not to attack. He realized that his Bark Out had hurt more people than he had wanted.. as we evident by the people all around him. He was thinking about this, and his next move, when he was hit by an Aura Sphere From the Lucario. This sent him back a few feet, and his eye intensified with sternness. He was ready just to use Dark Void On the group attacking him, when a Murkrow came out, squawking about helping... But now Darkrai wasn't listening too well. He was angry now. But he he used Calm Mind to clear and focus... and prepare for attacking. But he was listening now. He stood, various citizens had encircled him and his attackers, and this Murkrow and Quilava risk themselves to get in the middle, in the danger. And to defend him. maybe there was still some good in this world... Maybe. He stopped, holding still. He repeated some of what The Murkrow had said.

"Yes, what have I done? I, whom you may call Darkrai at your leisure, come to this Guild in a humble manner. What crime have I committed? Do you discriminate against me? I wish not to hurt anyone... yet." He stated, his eye darting between his attackers, the Murkrow, and the Quilava.

Laevateinn

Ghost-Type Trainer
((OOC: DVB I think the fight should end here for a moment, if you want me to change the post then let me know and I will.))

Lendraf
Sacred Forest

Lendraf wasn't exactly sure if she'd lost the Pikachu, but she knew that she was heading towards thicker foliage. By now her eyes had almost returned to their icy-blue shade as her Madness Mode died down and the Kirlia's wounds began to stab her joints with pain. She stopped for a moment to rest, perched upon a rather sturdy branch while heaving deep breaths, and looked below to find out that she was not alone. Lying underneath Lendraf's chosen branch was what appeared to be a Lucario, weeping with quiet sobs. Her Madness Mode was exhausted, so there was no way that the Kirlia could hurt the Lucario... yet.

Jumping down, Lendraf kept her distance from the other pokemon for a moment, then she approached with child-like curiosity. "Hey," She began, trying to get the Lucario's attention. "Why are you crying?"

Merlila
Guild Building

Merlila turned to find that a fight was going on between a Jolteon and a Darkrai who had probably entered the building a few moments ago. "Yes, what have I done? I, whom you may call Darkrai at your leisure, come to this Guild in a humble manner. What crime have I committed? Do you discriminate against me? I wish not to hurt anyone... yet." The Darkrai stated. Merlila couldn't help but believe that the legendary had a point, but there was something about him that unsettled her.

She decided to stay inside the building and placed herself next to the Eevee twins that she'd seen moments earlier. Merlila could actually assist in the fight, considering that she could protect others using Steel Shield, but that would be risky. It was better to keep her head down unless somebody needed some help and she glanced at the twins for a moment before watching the battle continue.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Halt

Near the Darkrai

Halt managed to stand to the bark Out thanks to a speedy Reflect that he threw up just before the attack hit. It still hurt, but it hurt less than what hit the others.
Acording to his feathers, the Darkrai meant what he had said, but Halt still stepped between him and the Murkrow. Flashing the Murkrow a smile and a wink, Halt proceeded to ask the Darkrai "If you don't mind me asking, why did you come to this city?" Looking at the Murkrow and Quilava, he said "You two did something foolish, but, i have to admit, it was quite brave of you two."

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Proto
Guild Hall

The Lucario smiled happily as the powerful Aura Sphere smashed into the Darkrai, and knocked him back slightly. But he knew al that had done had enraged it. Proto needed to find a way to protect the people, before it was too late. But luckily, someone had already thought of a way.

A small, frightened, crying Murkrow ran into the middle of the battle, and through the sobs, was able to speak.
“EVERYONE, STOP! STOP FIGHTING! PLEASE! Why, Why are you guys all fighting?! Mr. Darkrai hasn’t even done anything! Why would you attack someone who isn’t even fighting back?” Her eyes welled over with tears, and she turned to face the members of the Guild, old and new. “Isn’t this guild trying to stop prejudice? Then, then why add to that prejudice by attacking someone who doesn’t even want to fight back?”

Proto knew this small Pokemon was right. In every sense. Only now did Proto realize how wrong he and the Jolteon were. Proto slowly eased himself off, and crossed his arms, as a Quilava walked up to the Murkrow, and put a paw on her shoulder.

“Listen up, everybody! If any of you have a problem with what my friend is saying, then you’ll have to deal directly with me!” The flames that coat the spines of a Quilava suddenly burst hot and powerful, and hints of blue could clearly be seen. This Pokemon had to be a friend with the Murkrow, and was clearly willing to fight to defend him.
“I’m sorry, Mr. Darkrai… maybe now isn’t the time for you to be here…”

Proto looked at the floor, and closed his eyes. He was ashamed; he had not only fought the supposedly innocent Pokemon, but he had even injured it with one of his strongest attacks. Slade wouldn't care to apologize, but Proto knew it was the only way to make himself feel right. But before he even got the chance, the Darkrai spoke himself, but basically repeated what the others had already said. Proto stepped forward, and was ready to say his won words, but not before the Sneasel he met before intruded between the two sides. "Why did you attack the Buizel if you mean no harm to any of us? What did it do to you to deserve your Dark Void?" Soon after, he turned back to the pair, and said "You two did something foolish, but, i have to admit, it was quite brave of you two."

Proto walked over, and stood behind the Sneasel, and spoke to him before any had a chance. "Likely the same reason the rest of us came here. The guild is a tempting offer, for even the most notorious of Pokemon." As all this was happening, Proto had been scanning the city for the one aura he needed. And as he found the needed aura, he spoke to it, something all Riolus and Lucarios could do.

"Lulu. I knew I'd find you. I'm not sure if this is a bad time, but there's a small bit of commotion that you might want to know about." Someone with a higher status than us needed to intervene... Then again, that Jolteon hadn't spoken yet. What status does he hold in the Guild?

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Lakota
Sacred Forest

Lakota saw that the Riolu was trying to comfort her. She was holding an unknown type of Pokemon. Lakota couldn't even read its aura, to see what its species was. She stopped sobbing, and stood up. "I don't know what type of Pokemon that is. I can't help you at the moment," Lakota reasoned. She looked at a Kirlia who was watching her, and had talked to her. "The only reason why I cry is because I feel like no one likes me, or wants me around," she told the Kirlia. Then, she turned to the Riolu. "So, your brother...Hayate....he's the one that defeated the Shedinja..." Lakota inquired. She gently picked up her bag. "Maybe that Pokemon you're holding....needs some food? It looks pretty weak," Lakota said. She took an Oran Berry out of her bag, and gave one to the Riolu. Lakota then turned to the Kirlia. "You seem...nice. You can have one, too." Lakota grabbed another berry from her bag, and gave it to the Kirlia.

Last edited:

Zalck

Back Again...
((Please hold up on the Buziel stuff... There is no way Halt would know about that Buziel.))

Darkrai, standing at the entrance of the guild.
Darkrai wanted to leave, but he saw no shadows: the people had him encircled. At least the attacks had stopped. He saw no escaped. He felt... Was this fear? He could beat all of these Pokemon in a simple battle... Why was he scared? Was it because of all the eyes... all the Pokemon watching him... He had no where to go... Is this what it felt like for those Pokemon in the old Human Zoos... Darkrai had no choice. He had made his appeal. He floated down closer to the ground, attempting to look less... like a threat, more like an ally. He powered down a bit... Try to make himself seem like the others. He wanted to get his information... He would get it one way or another.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
(sorry, i fixed the last post with a different question.)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(again, Melody talked to Lakota first, and You STILL ignored most of my post.)

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Guild Building Entrance

Zack

Zack noticed all the people coming in and defending Onryo. He then realized that he had just attacked a random pokemon for no reason. "So," Zack said, "You're a good guy. My bad, I guess. I just saw everyone coming in and jumped to conclusions." He then walked back inside the Guild building.

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
(OOC: Is that good, now? I inquired about your brother, the Pokemon that's in Melody's hand, I talked to Melody first, and I gave you an Oran berry to give to the Pokemon, and then I talked to the Kirlia, and then I gave her an Oran Berry as well...Is that good now?)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(yes. Now I can post! XDXDXD)

Melody and Hayate near the guild
"Well, atleast you cheered up." said Melody, still feeding the puppy.

"Why am I still here, being treated like a baby? Gah... wait... playful puppy... personality... coming... can't... resist..." thought Hayate, when he finally lost control of his personality... he was the puppy right now, not Hayate. The puppy pokemon smiled softly, and jumped out of Melody's arms. He walked over to Lakota, and looked up at her. "What the heck?! Darn it puppy mode!"

"I think he likes you... I'm sorry, what's your name?" asked Melody, as the Puppy-Hayate sat down, looking up at Lakota, wagging his tail.

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
(Made a transfer, this is still AbsolKnight66)

"Yeah. My name is Lakota. I'm a...er...different Lucario than what most people would think," Lakota introduced herself, green eyes shimmering in the sun. "I always cheer up whenever I see someone that's....er...happy," Lakota said. Lakota kneeled, and patted the puppy's head. "Anyway, what's your name? I don't believe we've met," Lakota asked. Lakota stood up, and got out another Oran Berry. She gave it to the puppy, hoping to make it more...comfortable.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(probe it. get back on AbsolKnight, and say you are AK.)

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
I'm AbsolNinja. There, I proved it.

Yanmegamaster

CreateDragon-BugType
OOC: This is now in present time.

Loter
Sacred City Gate

"Yes, we are finally here!" Loter excitingly shouted as he saw the grand entrance to the capital city. It had a quite coloring to it along with other designs that he did not recognize from 6 years ago. Still, this was the city he was born in and he was glad to be back. The only thing that made him nervous was the skyscrapers that he saw at a distance. He shivered at the mere thought.

He began his first step when he heard a loud grumble from behind him. He quickly glanced back to see a bent down and tired looking blue dragon slowly slithering towards him, his master had finally caught up.

Dragair
Slowly slithering to the Sacred City Gate

Dragair was in misery. almost 46 hours straight and he has only slept an hour! Of course that soup was supposed to help but if anything it only delayed its effects. Slowly and slowly he slithered toward Loter who obviously looked a lot more excited than he was. All that Dragair would think about is when he would pass out.

"Come on master! We're almost there! We just have to pass a few blocks and we are there!" His student shouted from a far. Dragair hoped he was right, he couldn't stand being awake and all he wanted to do was sleep. The two companions then entered the city heading for the guild building.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(okay.)

Melody and Hayate near the guild

"Well, nice to meet you, Lakota. I still wonder what kind of pokemon this is..." said Melody, smiling.

"Nyu~" said the puppy. Hayate couldn't control his personality right now, but this was just strange.

"Nyu? I guess he can't talk... maybe he's a baby?" pointed out Melody, as Hayate began to eat the berry. She kneeled down, and petted Hayate, and he got up. Who looked away to pull out a Pokemon Encyclopedia, hoping there was the species in it, but when she looked, the puppy disappeared. When Melody got up, Hayate was on top of Lakota's head, wagging his tail. Even without being able to attack, he could run away, thanks to the Super Speed. Melody was speechless. "woah... small, but fast... are his entire species this fast? Anyway, come on, we should get back to the guild..."

Hayate hopped off of Lakota's head, and onto Melody's. She began to walk to the guild.

Last edited:

AbsolNinja66

Ninja'd: 2500
Lakota

Lakota picked up the Hayate-Puppy, and settled it down on the ground. "I think it needs to rest, or something. That way, it'll calm down. So, Melody...tell me about your brother. Do you guys live together in Sacred City?" Lakota asked. However, she instantly regretted it. She thought she had asked something personal. She also thought Melody would call her weird, or something unkind. God, I have got to stop thinking like this... Lakota thought. She's nice, and she's kind to me...why would she be mean to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.