1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Press Conference discussion

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by bobandbill, May 27, 2019.

1. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

You could probably trade Pokemon to Go, or at least to Home.

Maybe there's a "wakey-wakey" portion of the game you can enjoy.

2. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

I'd like to think that if that were the extent of it, then they would just add this as a feature Go, instead of making it it's own app. I have to assume there's something else, but I just can't imagine what.

3. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

IDK how Sleep is supposed to work, but I do know one thing. A lot of people are going to be taking their Gardevoirs and Lopunnies with them.

4. Tsukuyomi56

Tsukuyomi56 Blizzard Maiden

Sounds cool on paper but it may end up with Game Freak getting slammed with a law suit for the Go Plus+ purposely interfering with sleep. Getting a mythical is not worth the price of being sleep deprived because of nightmares (there is no guarantee a person will have a Darkrai-related nightmare either).

5. Bguy7

Bguy7 The Dragon Lord

I'm pretty sure that entire post was supposed to be a joke...

6. Mag Prime

Mag Prime The Pokemon Avenger

Yes, I can confirm that it was meant as a joke. I doubt the sweat detectors would be practical enough to include. Maybe Pokemon Go Plus + Plus will be up to the task.

AgentKallus likes this.