• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Project by Malik D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
(quikk notez) -im typing on a psp so there wont be a lot of space 4 me 2 type. also, iLL tell u if im on a psp or on the cpu... ...
-notice how some of the wrds are abbreviated? well dnt get me wrng, i am an excellent speller, but there wont be alot of room 4 abbr. or the full word if im on a psp...
-this is MY stry! i made it! if u like it nd jst hafta use it on anotha site, jst give bookauthor1123 full credit. not you...!!!
-read next post 4 chptr 1... i 4gt 2 nme it, but jst read it regardless
-PSP-

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Okay first of all why are you typing this on a psp? Word document is the best to read.
And the first chapter is supposed to be in the first post/

What is even the point of writing on a psp? (Didn't know you could do that), read the stickies and the rules. And as I said always write a story that you plan on publishing on Word document.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
chapter 1

Its Monday morning. Pyro,Frost, and Grayson-all in their respective homes-prepare for the chance to recieve their 1st Pokémon. The place is Pallet Town, hometown site to many great trainers and top coordinators alike. These 3 trainers are starting a very important journey, each for their own distinctive reason. You see,17 citizens were involved in an scientifc expiriment to fuse Pokémon traits with a humans. With that being the only information given, the 17 gladly accepted. However, the lead professor..

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
...turned out to be a rouge undercover Team Rocket scientist and attempted to use the volunteers as the jumpstart to an all-out invasion of the vast regions of Pokémon. With the expiriment a success, and with their newly-obtained abilities, they all managed to escape unharmed. Our story revolves around the 3 who remained in Pallet. (Pyro-Pyrokinetic, Frost-Manipulates ice, Grayson-plant life/nature) Grayson, being the first to prepare, locked up his rented home with the tenants key, and ran down the road..

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes

Okay first of all why are you typing this on a psp? Word document is the best to read.
And the first chapter is supposed to be in the first post/

What is even the point of writing on a psp? (Didn't know you could do that), read the stickies and the rules. And as I said always write a story that you plan on publishing on Word document.

its not like im never on my cpu, but im 14! parents can sometines draw the line at how much time someone spends online...

its not like im never on my cpu, but im 14! parents can sometines draw the line at how much time someone spends online...

There is no excuse for not reading and sticking to the Rules of this section, that is what theya re there for. If you have limited computer time, you use a program on the computer to save such as Wordpad/Notepad/Word. Then you can keep coming back to it and post only when it's ready without having to worry about being kicked off the computer in five.

So closing on rule break but do read the above suggesiton too.

Status
Not open for further replies.