• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Project RPG PG-13 Discussion Thread

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
{Approved By RaZoR LeAf}

Link to-
Sign-Ups:http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=428738
RPG: http://serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?p=10798291#post10798291

Rules

* The official rules on this website that will get you kicked off if you break them DO apply!
* NO Bunnying
* NO Bashing (nothing of racial slur or too much vulgar/offensive mess)
* NO ARGUING! PERIOD!!! *SOME exceptions apply*
* You only get 3 warnings depending on what you do or say so BE CAREFUL!
* No ignorant posts, by that I mean MAKE SENSE! I'm PLANNING on making a sequel and I'll need smart/experienced people posting here
* NO ONE LINERZ!! I hate those, so at least make them long, but not too long...don't bore me when I'm trying to figure out what your doing...
* Any other rules or any changes to the RPG will be counseled by me and any other person helping me with the RPG, you will be notified via the THREAD or by PM when they occur.

You are a Pokemon Enthusiast (NOT a full-on Trainer), who has just recently stumbled upon a sign offering auditions to be volunteers in an scientific experiment. You really don’t care much for the experiment itself, but when you see that it pays 50,000 PokeBucks, you jump at the chance. The experiment, unbeknownst to you, is to try and fuse the traits that let Pokemon use abilities and fuse them with Human traits, giving the Human the ability to use Pokemon powers (Again, you DO NOT know this). There is a booth not too far away from where you picked up the flier, and it reads:

Please fill out the following in order to take part in GROUND-BREAKING scientific phenomenon! Just fill in the starred areas to sign-up!

Overexcited, you jump at the chance and grab a pen. You scribble madly onto the slip of paper and you soon begin to wonder what will be in store for you.

Over the years, reports of different evil organizations have been pooping up all over the 4 Regions of Pokemon. So far, 3 new teams have the joined the ranks of villainy, Team Sulfur, Team Luna, and Team Solar. Team Sulfur is a group of marauding villains, that only wish to use Pokemon as quick and easy tools for scavenging the Earth for rare orbs or trinkets, to sell over the black market. Their symbol is a huge, jagged red rock and their Leader is an sinister old man named Morty. Team Luna is a crime syndicate who’s only purpose is to take science to the very edge of human sanity. They use Pokemon as lab rats in their experiments that never seem to fully turn out right. Run by a girl who actually goes by Luna, where the name comes from. Their symbol is a bright blue crescent moon. And finally, Team Solar, run by Luna’s twin brother, who goes by Solar. They use Pokemon as slaves and to do most of the servant work, let alone the fact that they steal and rob important documents to help them figure out a way to destroy the Earth and take the Pokemon universe to the Moon. Their symbol is a big purple planet with a grayish-blue ring around it.

After obtaining your powers from this experiment, you realize that it was a setup made by at least one person from each the evil organizations. They try to convince you (by force) to help them in their plans to help rule the world or whatever their group has in mind. Of course, you object, and end up destroying the blimp that the experiment was held on, resulting in you getting split up from most of the people you met while there. Soon, after you manage to lay low for a while, Team Luna catches up with you, and they try to forcefully kidnap you to fulfill their conquest. The story revolves around 3 main characters (Types will NOT be disclosed), the rest of you will have another story, which pulls you into the main plot the 3 main characters will follow.

A few side notes…
· Your gonna be in the experiment and it is held on a moving blimp hovering over the ocean in the middle of the 4 Regions. When it is a 100% success, a scientist in the experiment turns out to be an undercover member for Team Rocket. Then, other Teams reveal themselves in the experiment. Team Rocket, Galactic, Magma, Aqua, and 3 other Teams, Solar, Luna, and Sulfur all try to use your new powers for their own personal gain. They try to persuade you all to use your powers and help them take over the world.
· Using your powers, you will all escape, and get split up in the currents of the waters. You will be scattered all over the regions of Pokemon, then you will try to escape from Team Rocket by trying to be normal Pokemon Trainers…or Coordinators…or Breeders…
· The story to the RPG will revolve around whoever stays with Pyro, the Fire-Type user…just so you know, Fire is TAKEN! In the story (set in Kanto), he and two other people will try to seek the help of Prof. Oak, who will help you get started.
· When you arrive in Pewter City (The Gym), Team Luna will be the first to find you, and they send in their Lieutenant, Lucy, to try and bring you in. You manage to fight her off, but she gets risky and brings in their current experiment, Project 18.
· Project 18 causes the Gym to capsize and you all will realize that the only way for you all to survive is to find the other Elements, and bring down EACH evil organization by force.
· When it gets down to the last, Team Luna, you will have your powers drained by a MUCH stronger 18, and you will have to use the Pokemon you caught along your journey to help you out in the last bought.
· And that’s pretty much it! Then I’ll make a slight sequel to it if I can come up with a good plot for it.
· We won’t start until EVERY slot is filled, and when that is done, I will tell you who gets to follow MY story, based on how you post before the real adventure. Note that EVERYONE will eventually be placed in an important role in the story SOMEWHERE, but the 3 Main Characters will get to be in most of the story.

SLOTS

FIRE-Pyro-ACCEPTED Bookauthor1123
NORMAL-Purity-ACCEPTED SapphireBeautifly
WATER-Ocean-ACCEPTED robincool98
ELECTRIC-Volt-ACCEPTED Bookauthor1123
GRASS-Nature-ACCEPTED Autumn Pachirisu
ICE-Deep Freeze-ACCEPTED lxdarknessxl
Fight-
POISON-Tetanus-ACCEPTED Krug
Ground-
Flying-
PSYCHIC-Psy-ACCEPTED greywolf123
Bug-
ROCK-Rocky-ACCEPTED goodbadsnottyboy97
GHOST-Spectre-ACCEPTED Jahz
DRAGON-DracoACCEPTED mattman324
DARK-Shadower-ACCEPTED Slipomatic
Steel-

OUR BANNED MEMBERS

Snowpath-Reason:
Out of the way rudeness towards the GM (Game Master)

Here is Pyro's Sign-Up in case you may be stuck on what to post...

Name: Mikey
Nickname: Pyro
DoB: July 17th
Region of Birth: Canalave City, Sinnoh
Appearance: Pyro is a pale very light skinned person. About 5'7" and weighing in at about 157 Ibs. He has red hair (dyed) that is made into a tribal cut with hair cut off from the top of his head to the middle. The rest of his hair is combed up in the front and looks like a roaring flame when up close to it.
Clothing: Pyro wears a black T-Shirt, with red flames going from the top right sleeve, to the bottom left side of the waist and back around. He has two black sweatbands pulled up to the cuff of his elbows, a spiked choker, black pants with flames coming up from the bottom to about the bottom of the knee, and red and black shoes.
Personality: Pyro's exterior is dark and fiery, so naturally he'd go by Pyro as a nickname. No one but his two best friends know what his real name is (Riley), but he still hates to be called that. Pyro LOVES spicy and bitter foods, his favorite of all being sour gummi worms. Despite the desolate, and fiery presense Pyro exudes, he actually is a joy to be around. He jokes, plays and laughs, but only with people he's known for a long time. His favorite thing to do is practice karate with others.
History: Pyro was just starting out as a Pokemon Trainer. He has little money even though he grew up in a prestigious family. He chose to venture out on his own, said his goodbyes, and tried to head to Prof. Rowan's for his first Pokemon. While on his way, he found the sign that had the info of the experiment on it. He is now in preparation to the location of the Experiment Blimp, where the process will begin that will change his life forever.
Starter Pokemon: Later...you'll see! Everyone else, you WILL have to fill this in AND have it approved before posting on ANYTHING else related to the RPG.
Pokemon Type: Fire-Type

Last edited:

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Next time you want a discussion thread, when you are asking for one make a point of saying you are making a discussion thread clearly. " made a new RPG. This one I think will have a better response than the last one I made, so I'm about to press...Submit..on it. I just wanted to ask you for permission on making the Thread." This is no way says you are making a discussion thread, and technically I did not approve it.

Put the name of the person who approved it in the first post, otherwise it doesn't look approved.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Okay, Here's who's in the running so far: AKA: The ACCEPTED Members

Bookauthor1123
Autumn Pachirisu
lxdarknessxl
robincool98
SapphireBeautifly
Krug
goodbadsnottyboy97
Jahz
mattman324
greywolf123
Slipomatic
Seiryu

These are the Reserved Slots and how many days they have left to post:

None Currently

There are still at least 5 more slots left! So hurry and grab yours!!

NOTE: If you have 3 or less days left, you will receive PM warnings notifying you to hurry and complete your sign-up or your reservation will be nullified (X'd out or Terminated)
IF your reservation is nullified and you have no legitimate explanation, then you run the risk of being BANNED from the RPG...

------------------------------------

Alright, these are the Accepted Member's Locations After the Explosion:

Mikey/Pyro: Pallet Town, Kanto
Tsura/Purity: Twinleaf Town, Sinnoh
Heather/Nature: Eterna City, Sinnoh
Albert/Ocean: Cinnabar Island, Kanto
Bob/Deep Freeze: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Fight: Cianwood City, Kanto
Eli/Tetanus: Pallet Town, Kanto
Ground: Viridian City, Johto
Flying: Fortree City, Hoenn
Ricky/Rocky: Pewter City, Kanto
Nathan/Spectre: Hearthome City, Sinnoh
Matthew/Draco: Blackthorne City, Johto
Warren/Psy: Mossdeep City, Hoenn
Rebecca/Volt: Vermillion City, Johto
Verla/Shadower: Ecruteak City, Johto
Bug: Azalea Town, Johto
Steel: Canalave City, Sinnoh

This is so you'll know who's where and if you want to join them when everyone tries to find us.

Okay, to everyone who DID NOT get a PM from me:

Does not mean something is wrong...just got to lazy to make more. Here's what I've been sending everyone, and what you should do.

You should already know what region and city you will be in/ see above

Hopefully Greywolf and Mattman have looked at this long enough to know what to do in regards to place and region, so I'm now deleting the upper part of the post...

Okay, now for Slipomatic!

You should now know that your going to be in Johto still, meaning your that much closer to your hometown, BUT since you came late, I'm giving your plot a little twist.
I'm not telling WHAT that twist is exactly, but for now, just let me know before you post after the Blimp Explodes okay?

First, when everyone is split up, your gonna ask Morty to help you out and get you back to your parents in Goldenrod City, he'll give you whatever you want, just don't get too hectic with what you ask for.

As for Pokemon, your free to catch Pokemon out of your type, it's just that your Starter will have to fit you is all. Also when catching Pokemon, please be Region-Specific. By that I mean no Masquerain's in Johto, and no Hippowdon's in Hoenn, unless under strict circumstance okay???

Um....that should be it for you....if you have any questions PM me, but please ask before doing your own thing. And ONLY ask me questions by PM!!

I hate it when someone posts an important question on the forums, and someone who doesn't FULLY know what they are talking about answers in the GM's place.

Alright get it? Got it? Good!

That should be it...Remember to read over everything CAREFULLY to know what your doing when you post. And remember to ask questions...

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
sorry, i didn't know that we had a Discuassion thread (lol)

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
OH! DUH! *slaps forehead* u just reminded me! I 4got to add the link top da Sign-Ups...I'll get on dat now!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
so do i still have one warning? just checking.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
One more thing. How will we catch our pokemon? will we steal pokeballs from the lab? are the pokemon already caught, and we take them?

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Okay...*sigh* two MORE things:

1. Technically you never really HAD a warning, but asking me do you have one or something like that DOES actually give me leeway to give you one. BUT, seeing as your SORTA acting like your new to this...I'll let you off with only ONE warning...even though TECHNICALLY you deserve two for breaking simple rules...

2. Your Pokemon will be given out to you differently depending on the region I place you in. By that I mean, the 3 MAIN characters get help from Prof. Oak, the others just might have to steal the or will have to seek out help from that regions Prof.
It's all about where I place you all, what type you are, what region you are in, and how you post...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
l. i just wanted to find out. this IS my first time playing a RP with a person combining with a pokemon thats for sure. XD

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Okay Everyone! (Or at least whoever is keeping up with this.)

I'm about to make a Sign-Up for one of The Types: Bug.

If anyone wants to use it, or knows someone who would, please let me know after it's made and I'll see if I'll let you have it...

*It's fine darkness, but in fairness I had to give you that warning, don't sweat it though! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Now that all that is outta the way, HERE is what your first/second/third posts should be about/say. I'm highlighting all of the most important facts that you'll need to look out for when you post...

1st Post: You are only to get ready for the trip! Just clearly describe how you are getting ready to go for the blimp ride. Have someone (or yourself) be sent some kind of message telling you the coordinates to reach the blimp, and pre-determine how you are going to get there (REMEMBER: The experiment IS in the middle of the oceans that divide the regions...)
No matter what, DO NOT say that you are using a Pokemon to get there! There is but ONE exception:

You can only say you are using Pokemon transportation, IF they are going back from where you came from once you get there...that is the ONLY exception...

Also, try not to say that you reached the blimp already, just stop THIS post by saying your drifting through the sky, or that your Dad/Mom's Pokemon is walking a little slow...

That should be it for the 1st Post
---------------------------------
2nd Post

I should already be on the second post before you all do, but all I want is you arriving to the blimp. Do not describe it too much (like with insignia's/patterns), just maybe go as far as how big it is and MAYBE the color. I only say this because unless I describe all of that, no one is going to know what it looks like if one of you say something about it. A man/woman (whichever you please, it really doesn't matter) will ask you your name and what Type you are reserved for: tell them... They will hand you a little slip of paper...or something, I don't care what you say, then tell you to wait in a room with the rest of the Volunteers. By this time, I would LIKE for everyone to get to know one another, that way if you grow fond of one of the members, you'll have a better reason for trying to go and help one another... So basically for this post:

Arrive
State your name and type
Go to the waiting room
Mingle/chat with the other Volunteers

And I want all of this described as well as you can! *Remember that your going to be judged on how well you post before the blimp implodes...
---------------------------------
And finally the 3rd post before you can do what you want!...

By NOW I should have told you all who your going to be with and where, but THIS is where the experiment starts! I don't exactly know what order I'm going to do this in (maybe I'll draw names...0.o), but put in your posts that the scientist called you in, and make sure to describe what happened during the experiment.
You number/name/type is called and by someone with with a single sheet of paper. They direct you to a hallway, which leads to a single door...you reluctantly/quickly walk in. I don't know how you want to feel walking down a long hallway towards a room with a silver door, so you just post how you do it...

Here's what your going to see:

Your in a dimly lit room with a tube of clear colored water standing there, surrounded it is a bunch of men and woman in lab coats (describe this how you want to...).
They ask you to disrobe (but please leave the undies on :p) and step inside after they drain the tank. Don't describe the disrobing TOO much (this IS PG-13 by the way...).
Inside the tank is a little muzzle-like device that they will ask you to place over your mouth (do so and describe how you want)
Now, here's the semi-easy part. A male or female scientist will walk up to a computer and type in a few things (don't care what you say...maybe a little data on you or your name...) then the tank fills with water. All you have to do now is describe how exactly the water looks.
This adds to the realism of the story I think...

For example, Mikey's experience will be that...

He steps inside the containment tank and a glass door seals tight behind him. The ground is still soaked wet with the water they'd just previously drained out. A few seconds later, red colored water took it's place and slowly filled the tube.

He could feel the air fill the nozzle and he'd realized that this was to help him breathe, not to poison him with some gas like he thought. Soon, the water reached his knees, then his stomach, then his neck, until he was completely submerged in the water.

He soon began to float, and he felt a slight sensation cover his body(PLEASE describe this based on your type!). His body began to feel warmer, and warmer...and warmer, until he was so hot that the water began to boil...However, he wasn't affected by it; maybe at first, but now he felt just as normal as when he came in.

He opened his eyes after a while, and could see scientists looking amazed and happy at his pod; his guess was that the experiment was working. The female/male scientist that started the computer was still typing away, probably making sure that everything was going as planned. Nothing really changed on him as far as he could see, he just felt as normal as ever.

He closed his eyes again, and let the waters move him around again...Before he knew it, the water was draining,...the experiment was over...He floated back down to the bottom of the tube and a voice calmly told him to remove the nozzle.

The hatch to the door opened, and he slowly walked back outside, where a scientist waited with a towel. He refused it, for strangely, he wasn't even wet or cold. A scientist with a clipboard asked him how he felt. He slowly examined his body, then shrugged his shoulders. He felt fine, then another member jammed an thermometer in his mouth. The mercury inside boiled and quickly rose to the top. The circular top part burst and he quickly spit it out, astonished at what happened....
------------------------------------

Meh, that's pretty much it, there'll be more to it later, but it was getting to be a lot of typing... By the time I post this, all of the "He's" will be turned into "I's" because I want to type in the 1st person. Also, just know that once the experiment is done, you will be sent to a room with the others, and wait until everyone is done. I will not let anything else happen until EVERYONE has posted about their experience.

Anyway! That's KINDA how your 3rd Posts should all look.

Remember these facts:

Describe how you got ready for the trip
No Pokemon on your way to the blimp unless they are TAKING you there!
Arrive on the blimp and tell the scientist your name and type. Receive the paper/pin/etc. that tells you where to go and your order.
Wait in the waiting room until your number (or whatever) is called.
Describe what happened on your way to the room, what the room looks like (see above), and what happened while you were in there. BE DESCRIPTIVE!!!
You will then be sent to the room with everyone else who has gone...

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY!!! I DON'T WANT THIS MESSED UP IN ANY WAY! IF YOU DO THEN THAT WILL BE YOUR WARNING!

Last edited:

greywolf123

Okay, I want to let you know, I should have it done by sometime Monday, but if not, I'll get it in by tuesday. Just letting you know this.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
it's fine greywolf...you only get the PM warning when you have 3 days left to keep your sign-up reserved...Thanks for telling me though :)

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Oh shoot, I signed up a day after my reservation ended! But I can explain: I wasn't here this weekend (I WOULD have signed up then, but I couldn't). Well, I posted my signups, so maybe I will get exepted... and I never got a warning either.

greywolf123

Oh, and Bookathor, will our starter affect our chances? I mean, if I wanted to start with a Hoenn pokemon, would that change my chances, as opposed to starting off with a Kanto one? I'd like to not hurt my chances before I've even begun.

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Mattman its fine and ur reservation wasn't over...although I was off for a day so I couldn't send any PM's ...or start the RPG...

Greywolf...why would I tell you that? That'd take away from the plot...or the randomness! XD

Jahz: No, only if you WANT it to, but the only PHYSICAL changes would be in body temp, skin complexion (at certain times), and maybe a few minor changes, but no. The experiment does nothing to the body unless you say so... Okay about the RPG, kinda got into some personal things so I couldn't get to a cpu on time, but now *scrolls over...CLICK* it's UP! The RPG has started!

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Wait, but we start with a weak pokemon right? So, when will our pokemon evolve, or will it never evolve at all?

Oh, and i kinda also like fighting types... is it fine to make more than one character? some RPs let people do that...

bookauthor1123

Changing Altitudes
Okay, everyone go ahead and post if you know what your doing. I'll look over the posts later and make sure everything is fine. Be prepared to make the changes once I say so, that is important. I probably won't be online for a few...maybe... maybe not...time will tell...

EDIT
Darkness, I changed my mind because after everyone makes their 3rd post, I'll have to close the sign-ups anyway! So I guess it'd be FINE

lxdarknessxl= yes your Pokemon can evolve, and you can catch OTHER Types, but as for making another whole character, while that would be I good idea in a WAY, I guess it'd be FINE. I mean, it's getting a little too late to sign-up, and I'd HATE to see these last few slots go to waste...So yes EVERYONE, you CAN make more the one sign-up! (2 Max.)

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Umm, am I going to be able to post soon? I'd really like to get started...

greywolf123

Check the posts above. He edited in what he was going to pm you.