1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Quest cooking page

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by Kronical, Jun 30, 2018.

?

Do you agree that the new Quest cooking page update makes it less effective?

1. Agree

50.0%
  2. Disagree

50.0%
  1. Kronical

Kronical New Member

I see you updated the cooking page for Pokemon Quest. I don't like it. I mean, it looks good, and it's cleaner than it was, but here is my issue.

Previously, if you were simply looking to see what ingredient combinations you can use (without knowing the specific recipe name, or the Pokemon it will attract) you could simply look at the list and find the combination you want (i.e. is 3 tiny mush & 2 bluk berries a valid recipe, and what will it attract? - you could quickly and effortlessly find that this is valid, and it is the Hot Pot recipe)

Now, if I have an abundance of tiny mushrooms and fossils, and I want to know what recipes I can make with them, I have to search through each of the recipes to see if a combination of these two ingredients even exists. Too much work.

It's not a very effective research tool if you can only research it from one angle (as it is now, you can only look up what ingredients can be used for a specific recipe. It would be nice to be able to find a recipe based on the ingredients you have).

Now that I am done complaining, I have to say - keep up the good work! Best resource for Pokemon information!