• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Quest for power

Status
Not open for further replies.

poke master 13

awsomeness
POKEMON: QUEST FOR POWER
Pg 13 (well in the middle)

Chapter one

Ash Ketchum was a raven haired boy who was about 14 years. He and his cousin were considered “bad” kids on their street. They were a little… mischievous on the street at 6:30pm. That was known as Ash and his cousin Jonnator’s “Break out point”. Jonnator had red curls so many it looked like an afro. He wore glasses and was 2 two years older than Ash. For a 16 year old he had a tricked out car the “death mobile” and a closet of guns all types. He gave Ash for his 14th birthday a pistol which his mom had a fit about but Jonnator insured her it was for emergency’s only. Of course Ash broke that golden rule every once and awhile just to shoot dummies Jonnator would setup. Ash and Jonnator would go out in the death mobile to go do stuff when they got board. The inside was black with red lights and had two chain guns on the roof for emergency’s. No one was ever banned from the car except for one person. May Maple aka Ash’s girlfriend who doesn’t follow the car rules. She broke the most important rule NO TOUCHING THE RADIO! May also messed with the chain guns spilled soda all over the seat honked the horn when board and broke a window. Repairs cost $69,789 which made Jonnator almost kill her. Ash had to go and rip him away before he hurt her. The ban only lasted for 4 months when Jonnator had forgotten all about it. Jonnator did make shore that Ash instead of ridding shotgun he rode in the back with her to keep a eye on her. Ash lived with Jonnator and his family because his family was too poor to afford a house Jonnator being rich let them stay with them. Lunch on Saturday always meant “To the death mobile” for McDonald’s. Which is how May spilled the soda all over the car. Jonnator regretted making Ash sit back there with her because now all hears back there is kissing sounds which got annoying on high ways that lasted two hours of kissing. Jonnator broke them of that habit when ever they would start kissing he turned the radio on full blast which perused their ears. After 10 times of that they stopped and peace was restored. May was banned from more things forever like the bed room knocked every thing down Ash and Jonnator both banned her. The holographic room broke lots of the stuff there and the laser tag room broke laser tag guns. The moms liked it when May came. Jonnator always said “let me lock the doors” when she came and Ash sometimes liked it and sometimes hated it. Ash’s mom may be the most humiliating mom on the earth. Jonnator always sat back and would laugh at the fights. He even yelled once “show her the baby videos!” and flew back laughing. Ash then made her stopped saying he was running his existence and she stopped. Their answering machine had death threats on it and love messages from May which Jonnator deleted the second they got them and said Ash put them on his my space page so every one would see. They had more friends to and here is where the story begins.

“I said we wanted cheese! Not pepperoni!” Jonnator yelled through the phone. All their friends were here for a sleepover party and two of the guys got angry with the pizza company. One of them Barry a blond haired 16 year old boy took the phone. “listen you ******* we want cheese and we are gonna get it!” Barry yelled through the phone. Jonnator then took the phone. “You don’t to have a talk with us!” he roared. “Like when you told where babies came from?” Ash asked. Jonnator just stared for a minuet. “No not that kind of talk.” He said and turned back to the phone. “Do you under stand!” he yelled. “Uh y-yes sir cheese right on it.” The man over the phone said before hanging up. He hung the phone up to look at every one. Ash, May, Barry, Dawn who was only 13 years old with long blue hair. Misty a 15 year old who had red hair and a ponytail on one side of her head. And Brock a 16 year old as well who had tan skin an slit eyes. Dawn and Misty were having a chat Brock was playing his dsi he got a few weeks ago and May was holding Ash’s arm scarred from the yelling. “Its over now you can let go of him.” Jonnator said. “No its comfy here.” May replied Ash was watching TV since the yelling stopped. “That pizza guy is gonna have a stoke when he sees us calling.” Barry said. Barry was Dawn’s boyfriend heaven only knows why. “So what on TV?.” Jonnator asked Ash sitting down next to him as Barry sat next to Jonnator. “Uh… some bathing suit commercial.” Ash said looking at the TV. “Oh! I always wanted that swim suit Ashy good you get for me please?” May said giving Ash puppy eyes. Ash looked up to see Jonnator and Barry mouthing no. He then looked down at puppy faced May. “Uh… fine.” He said defeated by the puppy eyes May squealed. “Ashy would you get me a bazooka?” Jonnator teased making puppy eyes. “Haha very funny.” Ash said blushing. “Ash look at the TV!” Jonnator shouted pointing at the TV. It showed a dandruff commercial. “Don’t you need that stuff.” Jonnator said falling backwards laughing. Ash then through the remote at his head. “What the **** was that for?” Jonnator roared at Ash rubbing his head. “You shouldn’t have said I had dandruff cause I don’t.” Ash yelled at Jonnator sticking his tongue out. “You smell that’s for sure take a bath poop smells better than you.” Jonnator said covering his nose. “Fine ill take a bath if you shut up.” Ash said walking to the stairs. “No promises there” Jonnator said. Then started talking to Barry.

3 minuets later.

“HOLY **** JONNATOR I NEED YOU!” Ash was screaming down stairs in a frightened voice. Jonnator ran upstairs and then there was a scream from him. “HOLY! JONNATOR KILL IT KILL IT!!!!!!” Ash was yelling. There was a trio of loud bangs and Jonnator came downstairs with a dead wicked huge spider. “I had to use a pistol.” He said holding up the spider showing the bullet holes. “Ewww don’t hold that dead thing up. Blood is dripping from it.” May said. Jonnator then just threw in the trash can. “There. Happy?” he said. “Much thank you.” May replied. “Jonnator! Where is the ****** TOWEL!?” Ash yelled down. Jonnator stood thinking then. “OH **** HOLD ON!.” He yelled back to Ash. He went to the laundry room pulled out a towel from the dryer and ran upstairs. “Here you go prince naked.” He said throwing the towel in the door. “Oh shut up.” Ash replied. Jonnator came down stairs and sat next to Barry bursting with laughter. “I wish I had a camera with me!” Jonnator yelled laughing. “I would have paid a million bucks for a picture of THAT!” Barry yelled laughing. They turned over to see May’s response but she was asleep. Jonnator poked her a few times and turned to Barry. “Maybe she’s dreaming about prince naked.” Jonnator said. “Oh I would love to Ash.” May said in her sleep. “Mystery complete.” Jonnator said clapping. “I had a dream once that I was naked swimming in pudding.” Barry said. Jonnator just stared. “And why did you have to tell me that?” Jonnator asked in a disturbed tone. “I felt like it.” Barry replied “Ok so guess what.” Jonnator said. “What?” Barry asked. “I pantced Gary and Drew and put all over the internet!” Jonnator replied. “HA! Serves ‘em right those *******.” Barry said laughing. “I think we should pants them and underpants them and put that on the internet so-
SNORE
Jonnator was gut off by May’s snoring and yelled. “HEY! ASH PUT A SHIRT ON NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR ABBS!” May quickly shot up looking around. “WHERE!? WHERE!?” She yelled. “Well that got you up. Now stay up before I have to use umm…” Jonnator trailed off thinking and then spotted Ash’s Pickachu. “OR ILL USE PICKACHU!!!!!” Jonnator yelled. Pickachu just simply licked May and hopped out of Jonnator’s hands. “****! That didn’t work.” He said. “Don’t swear in front of Pickachu.” May said petting the electric mouse. “But Ash swears in front of the thing all the time when he gets angry and he watches us play HALO.” Jonnator said looking at Pickachu. “Right?” He asked. “Picka picka chu.” Pickachu replied to Jonnator. “See it even says so to.” He said pointing at the mouse Pokemon. Jonnator then looked upstairs “HEY! WHAT IS TAKING YOU SO LONG?” Jonnator shouted up the stairs. “Uhhhhh… well come up here so I can show you the problem.” Ash replied. Jonnator ran upstairs and opened the door and laughter sprung from his mouth. “OMG! THAT’S YOUR PROBLEM A JAMMED ZIPPER?!” He yelled as if the whole world was death. “What? Its not that bad… is it?” Ash asked. “Yeah you got a fuzzy stuck here and its all the way up I cant even see a thing through that hole and if it got bigger you could cover it with you shirt dofus.” Jonnator said. In two minutes they were down stairs Ash’s face red with embarrassment. Jonnator’s was red from laughing. “Man Ash your redder then Groudon all over A ZIPPER!.” Barry said bursting into laughter Jonnator fowled. “Shut up your embarrassing poor Ashykinz.” May said comforting Ash. Jonnator put a hand on her shoulder. “We are sorry and promise to change our ways.” Jonnator said. “Good. Now I got to go to the bathroom.” May said walking to the bathroom and closed the door. “Okay what did you do?” Barry asked. Jonnator held up a pink Beautifly hair clip. “May’s lucky hair clip. Nice.” Barry said smirking. Ash was lost in TV land as he watched POKEMON: ADVANCE BATTLE FRONT “REMIX” on the TV. “Wow he loves that show.” Barry said staring at Ash. “The remix sucks. The original was better.” Jonnator said making a face at the show. “I agree it had more action and there where those cool guardian guys.” Barry said staring at show also. “I like this version. Brock told me the original sucked badly.” Ash said still watching TV. “Brock knows nothin he didn’t even watch the original.” Jonnator said looking at the TV. “Still I like this version a lot I saw a clip of the original online the way it was made sucked and it had weird characters.” Ash said still watching the TV. “It was amazing! The Pokemon Guardians kicked but.” Jonnator said walking to his computer. “Let me look up the guardian battle episode.” Jonnator said searching the shows name and episode name. then he pulled up the fan website. “Here we go come watch.” Jonnator said to Ash. “The guardian episode is the one I saw it so sucked.” Ash said still watching the show. “*Sigh* Well your to dense to reason with so suit yourself.” Jonnator said turning the computer off and returned to the sofa. May came out of the bathroom and walked over to Jonnator and looked down at him. “ Give it back now.” She said with anger in her eyes. Jonnator handed the hair clip to her. “What do you think ill do eat it?” Jonnator asked with a smile. “Shut up.” May said sitting next to Ash and began to watch the show. “I love this show so much.” May said starring into the TV. Jonnator didn’t protest but smacked his face and growled.
BANG BANG BANG
“Ill get it.” Jonnator said walking to the door. He opened the door to see Gary and Drew and they were angry. “O god what do you freaks want before I call the cops.” Jonnator said with his hands behind his back. “YOU! Why did you pants us?” Drew asked. “Um… because I hate you that’s why now go away.” Jonnator said slamming the door shut and walked back to the family room where everyone was watching TV. “Who was that.” Dawn asked. “Fairy and Peyew.” Jonnator said ignoring the bangs on the door. “Oh let them rot in a ditch.” Brock said. “Yeah. And how dare you dislike the original version of this ****.” Jonnator said smacking Brock “Oh Jonnator stop it I’m on your side bro.” Barry said patting Jonnator’s back. “YAWN! I’m tired lets go to bed.” Dawn yawned. “Fine.” Jonnator said leading everyone upstairs.
tell me wat you think :)

Encyclopika

The Queen
You need to seriously separate the quotes into their own paragraphs so that you don't have huge walls of text. Please open a book a look at the basic writing structure and follow it.

However, that's not why I'm closing this. The shipping involved is not stated. Please be sure that when you repost, follow the writing conventions and include a shipping. If this story does not include a shipping, do NOT post this again in this section. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.