1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Quest Moves:Additional Information

Discussion in 'Serebii.net Discussion' started by NeoPhantom, Jul 19, 2018.

1. NeoPhantom

NeoPhantom New Member

Haven't actually tried to post an Excel file online before, so forgive the clunkiness.

LINK DOES NOT WORK, will try to fix this as soon as possible. Sorry.

http://i68.*******.com/s6rjwp.png

https://drive.google.com/a/upr.edu/...zhzMTVaTFNDVFMyeTVTMWNQSUx3/view?usp=drivesdk

In the link above, you should have access to a spreadsheet with something I'm working on regarding the moves available in Pokemon Quest.

Currently, it has the information provided by serebii, plus certain details which are not currently available in serebii.

For example, you can see the list of pokemon who can learn particular moves, as well as whether the move can be learned naturally through rerolls, can only be inherited from prior forms or are exclusive to event pokemon.

Next is the Move Stone Compatibility Chart. After verifying several doubts, I exported the one that's going around online over at GameFaqs. Some may be controversial, such as Whack-Whack Explosion (which does nothing by the way), but that is indeed how the game registers them.

The last detail is still being worked on. It's a full description of how the moves work, beyond the description provided by the game. Buffs in particular have been added already with details which not everyone might know. Should certain Move Stones behave differently than usual (or not work at all), said information will be written here in the future.

Hope at least this proves useful to you guys.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018