• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Racing Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I will explain the Rules based on the F1

In this basically I am giving more control to the users. A user can sign up to be an owner and make decisions like Drivers, Pit Strategies, Testing, Building for the future and Sponsership for example

Team Owner: In the beginning One User if allowed by me or a Co-Owner can buy a team and give it a Appropriate Name for it and can find a sponser and build your team. The Team Owner will have to release a Test for any driver (One User) to sign up and judging by the times..The Team Owner can sign them up for a contract. The Team Owner has to have 2 Drivers and a Optional Test Driver. Basically you make your decisions and watch them go at races but stay in the budget of 20,000,000

Driver: A driver just races, and drivers the team to victory. Each Driver will have One Special Skill which helps them to do well. Drivers will be signed up by the Team Owner.

Test Driver: This is optional but highly recommended for testing your car. If your Driver is injured this driver can replace them. If you have a Driver that races for you test chance are that the driver will have fatigue and drop off. Special Skill and can be promoted during the season.

Team Owner (14 Places)
Name:
Species:
Why do you want to own a team:
What can you do:
Special Skills: Pick From List (Advertising, Luck, Money saver, Sponser Attracter, Paddock Legend, Time Miser, Racing Brain) Only One
Team Name and Livelry or Car Colour:

Driver (Unlimited Places..Yes some drivers can be unemployed)
Name:
Species:
Home Race: Not yet due to calander not being released yet
Special Skill: (Speed Gun, Consist, Charm, Luck, Strategiest, Qualifier, Finishier, Wet Race Legend, Experience, Overtaker, Work Horse)
(Testing Ones: Consist, Work Horse, Experience, Track Reader, Helper)

I need many people..Even if you don't like Racing at least Try

2nd- 6
3rd- 4
4th- 3
5th- 2
6th-1
Pole Position- 5

Race Weekend
There is 2 sessions of Practice each going for a particular time on Day 1 of a GP..where the team can try different things to setup for the GP

The Next Day is One Practice Session followed by Qualifying in which the a Driver has 12 Laps to get the best time in a particular Time. Pole Position is worth 5 points, so it is worth it to get up there

The Last Day is Race Day in which teams pick when to have their Drivers pit and what tyres and so on. The Points are up there and the use of a safety Car is used in major accidents.

Testing
Out of a 100 Laps a team during a Particular part of the season can test fot the season or Next Season. Not many restrictions

Offseason
This is time to gain new drivers and setup for the year. Testing is needed for gain an advantage for the season ahead.

Penalties
Stewards have the power to impose various penalties on a driver if he commits an offence during a race. Offences may include jumping the start, causing an avoidable accident, unfairly blocking another driver, impeding another driver when being lapped, speeding in the pit lane etc.

Well Sign up and hopefully with co-opearation from everyone this can be a very successful game

Teams Sponser in Italics
1. Team Sneak (Black Livery, Owner Sneak the ;215;)
2. Monorail Sereneblitz Racing Team (Dark Blue-White Livery, Owner Llyod the ;171;)
3. Jublife TVHuskF1 Racing (black with red racing stripes Livery, Owner Husk the ;229;

Drivers
1. Abigail (Skill: Charm)
2. Lola Laffalola (Skill: Charm)
3. Hector (Skill: Strategiest)
4. Nick Quazafield (Skill: N/A) (Signed by Monorail Sereneblitz Racing Team)
5. Gruff (Skill: Overtaker) (Signed by Jublife TV Husk F1 Racing)
6. Christopher (Skill: Luck)

Last edited:

Raptor ruler

Team Owner (14 Places)
Name: Sneak
Species: ;215;
Why do you want to own a team: I want to because I've had much success in buisness and owned a successful Baseball Team.
What can you do: I can convince people To sponser my team easily
Special Skills: Sponser Attracter, Racing Brain
Team Name and Lilvery or Car Colour: Team Speed,Black coloured cars

cecil

Armed with a Mind
I've been wanting to join this...=)
Team Owner
Name: Lloyd
Species: ;171;
Why do you want to own a team:
I've been watching F1 for quite a long time... It's interesting to own a team and develop the strategy to win races by races.

What can you do: Develop new strategies in order to win races. Can also play a gambling strategy if put on tight position.

Special skills: Luck

Team Name and Lilvery or Car Color: Sereneblitz Racing Team, Dark Blue-White colored cars...

~ Do we also sign up the drivers and else? I'll edit this if needed.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Now the Calender

Offseason (Sign Up Phase)
Pre-Season Testing
1. S.S Tidal Slateport GP
2. Devon Rusturf Tunnel GP
3. Mossdeep Space Center GP
Testing in Cinnibar Island
4. Scott's Battle Frontier GP
5. Goldenrod DayCare GP
6. Lipping's Ruins of Alph GP
7. Filre's Blackthorn GP
8. Pkmn Center Mt.Silver GP
Testing in Lake Valor Resort
9. Celedon Game Corner GP
10. Sam's Viridan Forest GP
11. Emily's Cerulean GP
12. Cinnibar Island GP
Testing in Mossdeep City
13. Lucy's Lake Valor GP
14. Pal Park PokeLab's GP
15. Hearthome Contest Hall GP
16. Flora's Floaroma GP

Notice
1. Team Owner's have to pick a course during the Off Season to place their Driver's test
2. Drivers are chose by the Owners (Not Me)
3. Owner's must chose Tyres, Engine and Sponser Now

Engines:
Flowers (Rating 7.8/10..Price $5,000,000 per year)
Waves (Rating 5/10. Price $1,750,000 per Year)
Blaze (Rating 6/10. Price $2,000,000 Per year)
Psychic Rush (Rating 9.8/10...Price $8,000,000 per year)
Spark (3/10...Price $1,000,000 per year)
Blizzard (7/10..Price $3,000,000 per year)

Tyres:
Boulderstone: Special Skill..Normal Tyres (Rating: Tyre Wear 8/10, Wet 4/10, Normal 8/10)
Price: $300,000
Aquaslide: Special Skill..Wet tyres (Rating: Tyre Wear 6/10, Wet 8/10, Normal 3/10)
Price: $200,000
Studyrunners: Special Skill..Tyre Wear (Rating: Tyre Wear 3/10, Wet 6/10, Normal 6/10)
Price: $500,000

Sponsers..If you want one PM me

Rheine

Stabby McStabface
Driver
Name: Abigail
Species: Lopunny
Special Skill: Charm

cecil

Armed with a Mind
I'll go with Flowers Engine. Those high-cost of money, I'm pretty sure, will return to us larger if we're real competitive in races.

For tyres, I'll go with Boulderstone... Let's pick the most-balanced one...

OFF TOPIC: You put the wrong smilies for Sneak at the 1st post above. Should be Weavile, not the lil' Teddiursa. =)

Last edited:

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Driver please
Name: Lola Laffalola
Species: Buneary
Special Skill: Charm

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Driver
Name: Hector
Species: ;068;
Special Skill: Strategiest

Last edited:

Raptor ruler

;215; I Would like to purchase the Blizzard Engines and the Boulderstone tires,
I would also like to see Hector run a lap for my team to see if he's right for the team. *Runs Lap* Hector we'll offeryou a 2 year contract worth 1 million a year. Please reply

Last edited:

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
Name: Nick Quazafield
Species: ;384;
Home Race: ?
Special Skill: Overtaker

Last edited:

cecil

Armed with a Mind
I would like to see Abigail to runs a few laps with our under-customized cars for this season...

* Abigail flashes and runs a few laps on Lake Valor Circuit*

So... I think you've got the potential to develop your ability... We'd like to offer you a year contract with our team, worth 1,2 million a year... Interested? Please reply if you feel like to accept it.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Driver please

Name: Gruff
Species: Rhydon
Home Race: Lucy's Lake Valor GP
Special Skill: Overtaker

Last edited:

Andywoo

Banned
Hey Treespyro

This seems alot better

Team Owner
Name:Husk the ;229;
Why do you want to own a team: With my knowledge of racing I think I can take this team to the top
What Can You Do: Strategises very well, and has very good PR skills.
Special Skills: Sponser Attractor, Racing Brain
Team Name and Livery or Car Colour: (Sponser Name) HuskF1 Racing. Livery is black with red racing stripes along the tub and sidepods. Sponser name appears on rear wing and sidepods as well as fron wing and nose assembly

treespyro

Vintage much?
A few things

1) Drivers I have released a Calender..so You can pick your home race

2) Owners you have to run a proper test on a circuit and advertise your team

e.g Team 1 looking for Driver in .... track
The Driver's get to pick which test they want to go to and they can sign the contract if they want our try out for another team

So I will know and post the Laptimes and you make the choice on the driver

3) Driver pick the test they want to try out for

That is all

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Monorail Sereneblitz Racing Team's looking for drivers to drive with our car in Emily's Cerulean track. Our under-customized cars are ready to be tested and we always think that, you, all skillful drivers out there will be able to gain optimal results with our cars.

Contact ;171; if you feel like to join.

Last edited:

Andywoo

Banned
Dear Drivers

HuskF1 Racing would like to say that they are looking for drivers. They are doing a test at Cinnabar Island. They are also on the look out for a title sponser

Husk

Sharpedo Boy

< Don't take drugs!
I would like to test for Monorail please
My home track is mosdeep

Raptor ruler

;215; Team Sneak will be running tests in Scott's Battle Frontier any who want to join please talk to my assistant ;305;.

mimefan

Banned
Team Owner
Name: Snease.
Species: ;215;
Why do you want to own a team: So I can have an alibi during those recent Sneasel mass murders.
Specal skills: Advertising. (If you don't sponsor us I'll kill you.
Team Name and car colour: Mass Murderers and the colour is Weavile blood.

Driver.
Name: Karpy.
Species:;129;
Home race: SS Tidal
Special Skill: Stratigiest

Tyres: Boulderstone.
Engines: Psycho Rush.

I'm looking for another driver and a test driver to work for my team and they're certain rules.
1. You can't be a Weavile, Snease hates Weaviles.
2. You can't be in the Hitlup family.
3. You can't be in the Riolu family.
4. You can't be a Gliscor.
5. You must be able to sabotage and murder.
Follow those 5 rules and you'll be able to join Team Mass Murderers.
Also we'll swap Karpy for another racer. You racing team owners.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.