• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranch style

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
I've done a few more pokemon.

This one is done on Oekaki
OP_25.png

Then these are done on Adobe Photoshop7
Pokemon22-1.png

Ralts-1.png

Spinda-1.png
Spinda2.png

politoad-1.png

EDIT: I've now also done a few of them that I have done before and made them shiny, if anyone wishes to use them your welcome to just please give me credit.

Pachi1s.png

Crobat1c.png

Mudkip1c.png

Pokemon22x.png

Ralts2.png

Torchic12.png

politoad2.png

and then two new ones.
Flareon-1.png

Flareon2.png

Last edited:

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
okok. here i come. XD
of the pictures i think the best one is the one with chimchar in it. the 3D effect is very strong. and it really seems like you've used a 3D programme. but in reality, you're just using some okaki(how you say that) programme. good work on that!
since you are going to update the thread, would you mind to do a few forgotten pokemons? i think some pokemons are really, really rare in the fandom world. for example ;107;;355;;165; etc. not that i specificly want to see these 3 guys. but some that are rare. it saddens me to see everytime people are just doing eeveelutions....

true.the chimchars are VERY good. as to your comment about duskull not being liked, it just happens to be my favorite pokemon.

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
theyre all great. love em. except do you take requests?

i was wondering if you could do a dialga or a darkrai.

if you can pm me and ill trade a good pokemon for one if i can use it in my banner.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
theyre all great. love em. except do you take requests?

i was wondering if you could do a dialga or a darkrai.

if you can pm me and ill trade a good pokemon for one if i can use it in my banner.

Only place I take request are in my shop, but at the moment my shop is closed, I still have two other request I need to work on. I draw the style when I also work on the request, because I still like to do things on my own as will as doing request. I only take four or three at a time, depending how busy my week is, since I'm a mother and I stay home and take care of the house while my fiance works, we will be getting married soon though, September 6th is the date.

Any ways, I'll be trying to draw pokemon that don't be seen very much as drawings and what not, little by little. for now here are some of the cat pokemon, Skitty and Glameow.

Glameow.png

ShinyGlameow.png

2pm.png

ShinySkitty.png

SapphireSwampert

Worldend Dominator
Torchic and Politoad were my favorites. ;3
Spinda seems like it has one giant spot though. It sort of looks like a shirt.
Pretty good jub, anyway. ;D

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
Only place I take request are in my shop, but at the moment my shop is closed, I still have two other request I need to work on. I draw the style when I also work on the request, because I still like to do things on my own as will as doing request. I only take four or three at a time, depending how busy my week is, since I'm a mother and I stay home and take care of the house while my fiance works, we will be getting married soon though, September 6th is the date.

Any ways, I'll be trying to draw pokemon that don't be seen very much as drawings and what not, little by little. for now here are some of the cat pokemon, Skitty and Glameow.

first off congrats on getting married soon. second i feel bad for you having to update posts, taking care of a baby, and taking care of your hous keeping it clean. that must be hell. but if you dont want to make them im fine with that cuz you seem quite busy.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
I'm just saying this isn't the place to request stuff. I don't expect request here, only place I will expect them is in my shop.

So the first comes the first serve, so whom is lucky enough, I don't PM people to let them know my shop is open, if they are lucky they will be one of the people to request at a time. I do have a rule I know I should have on my shop, wait a week until requesting another thing from me for others that can request again.

But any ways to the above person thanks, will each Spinda is different with different spots so yeah, I had a spinda with a big spot on its face like that.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Those are nice Sarahpom...I like the Chimchar ^_^

Thank you very much Larry. I plan on to keep working on them, I mean making more and more, little by little, I want to do the pokemon that no one really draws much but its kind of hard because I like so many pokemon and I'm chooseing the ones I like and forgetting about the ones that are forgotten ><

pauliewx

Just another spriter
I really like Zapdos and Jirachi, they've the same layout thing as they have in ranch. I can't tell about Jirachi's eyes, though, 'coz in my ranch, it's eyes are almost always closed, asleep ... -_-

Last edited:

PikaHeart

When They c r y.....
Hi i just wanted to say that i love you're ranch style pokemon. Also I love how you shade the aipom and how you color the drawings.

Keep up the good work
PikaHeart ~ ;176;

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Hi i just wanted to say that i love you're ranch style pokemon. Also I love how you shade the aipom and how you color the drawings.

Keep up the good work
PikaHeart ~ ;176;

Thank you very much, I haven't made anything new today, been kind of tired, and trying to work with my son with his potty training.

But yeah the shading I had fun, I thought I'd do different shading for all of them but my most new images i like the way i did the shading on them.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
D'aww, Torchic and Umbreon!! I want to take them home with me <3

I like what you've done so far :D I'd really like to see more of your ranch-type Pokemon!

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
D'aww, Torchic and Umbreon!! I want to take them home with me <3

I like what you've done so far :D I'd really like to see more of your ranch-type Pokemon!

I plan on making more, but today was busy day for me so I didn't draw anything at all.... I've only been working on the new starter club I created on Live journal, if you want to join it, the link is in my sign.

Sarahpom83

The Aipom Trainer
Alright, everyone is probably wanting to see new drawings I've done of pokemon Ranch style, its been a while but here are a few. You might get to see more some time this week, it depends on if I want to do them up or not.

pkmn699.png

pkmn599.png

pkmn499.png

pkmn399.png

Moltres.png

Eevee.png

mangaeyes

They look so cool!
I don't like the first one its way too blurry. I like the background on Zapdos' one.