1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

>>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Erik Destler, Apr 18, 2009.

1. If you need help with any of the Ranger Games, post here 8)

2. Auraninja

Auraninja I'm ready to Smash

Wow first to reply. Should I feel honored or embarrassed?

Anyway, just a couple of questions involving the Manaphy Mission.

1. Can you do the Manaphy mission before you do the Special Missions (i.e. Deoxys)? ANSWERED!

2. If you can, can you still do the Special Missions after you do the Manaphy Mission? ANSWERED!

Edit:

I think I know the answer to this one, but just to be sure.

3. Can you transfer Manaphy to Diamond and Pearl before you achieve the National Dex in DP? ANSWERED!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
  3. calze6

calze6 Reclaiming da ladder

You can transfer as manaphy is part of the sinnohdex.

4. Auraninja

Well, the first two questions were answered by themselves when I went to Ranger Net to see how the system worked. I was a little confused of how Ranger Net worked.

Anyway, I believe I have just two more questions.

1. Can you directly transfer the Manaphy Egg from Pokemon Ranger to Pokemon Platinum without having any difficulties?

2. Does the Manaphy Egg leave a Wonder Card?

5. gyarados151

gyarados151 Ace ninja trainer

does anyone know if the shadows of almia events will be released again?

6. Auraninja

I didn't think they would be released again.

If they were to be released again, I think they would give out the information just a little bit prior to the Wi-fi events getting released.

7. TMW001

TMW001 Lucario Lover

I say they should release the events again because *sniff* I want my own Manaphy and Aura sphere Riolu because to me Personally the two new events they have suck since you can't even transfer them.P.S. I am new and your Topic is my first post I am so Honored!

8. AK Punk

AK Punk Active Member

You can still get a Manaphy egg from other people online if you arrange to trade with them. I'm sure you can also trade something for a Ranger Riolu. Just won't find them on the GTS.

9. TMW001

TMW001 Lucario Lover

Yeah but I rarely trust the GTS since alot are hacks and most request I'd never be able to give.

10. Ends With A Bang

Ends With A Bang Well-Known Member

I was about to ask the question about the events coming back online again but I see it has already been answered. I did actually want to get the Darkrai and the Manaphy from my ranger game (one of the main reasons I bought PR:SoA) but then I didn't realise that they had already finished.

I did see someone saying that the events would be back in November 2009 but this was Yahoo Answers (and there was no source) so was this false infomation?

11. AK Punk

AK Punk Active Member

No I havn't heard anything about the Event Pokemon missions returning in Nov. I checked on Serebii and I didn't find anything about it either.

12. TMW001

TMW001 Lucario Lover

Yeah I doubt Nintendo would bring th ranger events back if they never had any reason to bring other events in the past back *sob*

13. sinnedinho

sinnedinho Well-Known Member

How do I catch Mew in one of the extra missions in Ranger 1? It flees all the time, and I can't get it still long enough.

14. Draknir

Draknir Team Popplio

Shedinja works best. You can get one at the temple.

15. sinnedinho

sinnedinho Well-Known Member

OK, thanks!

16. den899pop

den899pop Pokemon ranger

pokemon ranger shadows of almia question

i need help beating the boss drapion ;452;

17. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

well you just picked one easy game to ask for ingame help. i bet you beat him by now but just in case:

- level up a bit and try again.
    - keep trying untill you are lucky/know what to expect from him.

those are two very basic but effective strategies in order to beat bosses in alot of games, i suggest you try them both out.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  18. Dreamcoat

Dreamcoat Well-Known Member

Anyone remembers the Manaphy code?

19. Illusione-Tempus

Illusione-Tempus 7 years, man I'm old

20. yeminied

yeminied Well-Known Member

Yes you probably have befriended it already but for anyone that needs help:

I just befriended him today and what you should do is capture a couple of Machoke of Makuhita and use their capturing abilities. But don't use them straight away. First just get as many circles as you can on it with its first 75%. At about 25% left for you to go it will start to send out poison gas which will start to lower its friend meter. At this point use the fighting Poke Assist. As soon as the poison has gone away start circling it really quickly. If you work really hard at it you will gradually get its friend meter up. This can take a while but you will get it in the end. If you caught Rampardos then you can catch Drapion.