• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

Sin-Hunter

I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Ranger and wondered something. Once you unlock the Ranger Net, will it always be unlocked? I want to make sure that the Manaphy egg wasn't traded off of this, and the guy who owned it before had just started playing (or replaying) the game and if Ranger Net stays up even if you restart the game, then I don't have to return it.

squlicky4

umm you get your stylis and twist it round him its not that hard

May I suggest watching out for attack cues? Drapion will occasionally have a "!" or a "!!" over its head. Not sure if it has a "!!!" over its head, but that's if it has a third attack. Either way, watch out for those cues, and DON'T spin your capture disc around it until the attack ends. Spin the capture disc around Drapion so long as its walking around before it cries out and shows its attack cue (the exclamation points I mentioned earlier).

Also, Pachirisu may be of help here if you captured him at Nabiki Beach; use his Pokémon Assist ability to stun Drapion for a while whenever you can.

I think that's all the advice I can give you, and I wish you luck with Drapion.

I just bought a used copy of Pokemon Ranger and wondered something. Once you unlock the Ranger Net, will it always be unlocked? I want to make sure that the Manaphy egg wasn't traded off of this, and the guy who owned it before had just started playing (or replaying) the game and if Ranger Net stays up even if you restart the game, then I don't have to return it.
It'll always stay unlocked. :)
i need a cheat to get mew
In Ranger or Diamond/Pearl/Platinum? Oh, nevermind. Anyways, cheating is bad ):<
If it's Ranger: Shedinja will get the job done!
If it's D/P/Pt: Sorry, I can't help on this.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Playing Ranger for the first time, and I can't get into the Go-Rock base. I'm at the part with the tiles and I've passed the two blocks of four, but I can't get past the one that's five tiles long. I keep moving onto tiles I know will be grey, but for some reason the game stops listening to me and doesn't move me at normal speed, and she's always left standing on a red tile even if any other time in the game she would have moved properly.

Is that a bug, btw? The friend who recced Ranger to me told me she had the same experience that her character wasn't moving at normal speed as well.

salmonman78

Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?

thekingofgods

failing chainer
im stuck... i got munchy
hes kinkin my butt!!! i use 2 voltorbs a level 20 styler munchy and 2 rechagers and lose...

RachelRach00

Lieks Mudkips
Ok, before I go and buy it and I think I read this earlier on the thread but just wanting to clarify, if I go get Ranger(first one) I can get the information from someone to get the manaphy egg mission?

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the mission after you beat the game from ranger net.

Yes, Drapion was a bit challenging... That was the only battle where my Styler broke. It's hard to give help on SoA and its predecessor, because it doesn't rely so much on statistics and tactics as it does motor skills. Keep at it.

salmonman78

Got ranger today and its on the last mission before I can do Manaphy, and for some reason this sounds stupid but I have to ask, do I need two DS's to transfer the egg over or is it activate the transfer on one and swap cartridges to D/P to get it?

Ursus

Try and get your stylers level high enough, that you can safely loop around his "poison Shield". (when he has gas around him)
Then it is pretty easy because he wont do another attack while he has that shield up, and then you can quickly loop him.

Kenny1234

Trickster Trainer
Does anyone know if you can still get manaphy off one of the ranger games? and if so, which one?

Kenny1234

Trickster Trainer
I just recieved the first ranger game, had to order it off ebay. Anyway if you unlock the ranger net and then input the code for the manaphy mission and then beat the mission, can you keep the egg on the game for awhile (lets say months) until you have a second ds to transfer?