• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>> Pokemon Ranger [all versions] Help And Questions! <<<

• Thread starter Deleted member 11515
  • Start date

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
@ShinyHunter52: Beside the big boat? But there's no one on that stretch of jetty D8 only some old man beside a workshop of sorts at the southern most end of Naname Village

Ledyba

I sleep with bugz.
Can you rebattle Celebi in Almia?

@kawaii serebii did you try to talk to him? If he does nothing, I think I forgot... Do you have that girl in light blue clothes with you?

Another question from me. I just finished the event when something rises up and gets a shield. Just after getting latios and capturing metagross. Next boss should be ho-oh, but I have no idea where it is. In discovery thread it says I have to go through some trials. Where is all that? I'm seriously stuck...

songohan

I need help to find suicune.
I got the staraptor out of there cage, caught one, got to the northern island where a white dressed girl calls all the pokemon i caught in the sky. I got to the west house and the guy talked with me and got out of the house. But now i can´t do anything around the map.
Where is suicune?

@songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.

kawaii serebii

PokeSpe Collector
@ShinyHunter52: I talked to him. All the old man said was something about the S.S Union, something can been seen from somewhere, and that's that. And no, there's only the Ukulele Pichu with me

@kawaii serebii that's the building on island where's that old guy, close to the bridge. Usually if you have nowhere to go, that's the place. It has a ranger sign in the grass right in front of it and it's also the place where you can find totodile. I hope this explains it.

songohan

@songohan you have to go north of that town and then west until you reach river. Then you jump around with raikou and soon you'll see the bad guys chasing suicune around.

;248; thanks. I didn´t know that raikou could jump over water.

There is an easy way to catch that gorebyss that is below? I got the other one on the first try... but the one that is down there is always a little faster than me.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Does anyone know how to get to the underwater temple with that Ho-Oh sign? I can't seem to use Lapras to get there and I can't Fly there.

Lorde

You need to head to Milonda city and talk to Murph, he will use his ship to get you there.

Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?

Goldenix

Is Milonda the one with the windmill-like structures? I don't really know the names since they're all in Japanese.

And when can I start obtaining the Wi-Fi missions?

Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
Or are you talking about the missions in the past?

Lorde

Oh sorry, yes it's the city with the windmills and the ship, Murph is standing next to it.
As for the wifi-missions I think you can download them from the title screen ?
Or are you talking about the missions in the past?

Sorry I mean just the Wi-Fi ones like the Manaphy Egg mission. Could I receive it even though I haven't beaten the game? Or does it only allow for download upon completing the game?

Goldenix

I don't know because I didn't download it until I've finished the storyline, but it could be possible, since the option 'ranger net' of the title screen was already active at the beginning of the game.

songohan

The wifi missions are 2 that are available right now. You can download both anytime until sometime the end of the month. The manaphy egg can be done anytime. The deoxys mission doesn´t let you do it until you complete the main quest game.

Im just going to the west sea to fight ho-oh.

Shapatti

Ranger Extraordinair
Ranger 3 Tracks of Light, Broken Bridge

Hello, i've just reached the point in Pokemon Ranger 3 Tracks of Light where a women in red clothing blows up the big bridge and Raikou runs past and jumps over, i got taken back the the ranger base thing and endured a long conversation, and as the game is in Japanese i have no idea what to do now?

Can anyone help me?

Edit: I've talked to the old man you first meet in the game, he ran off and then Pichu did something with the women, i am now stuck at this point.
Got sucked back in time by Celebi, learnt ranger signs, i think i'm ok now.

Last edited: