• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger: Missions

Axle

Its like in PMD, but your rank goes up much faster and there are a limited number of missions.

And the missions are ususally very short

water types rule

Do you earn badges or something, or just xp points?
you earn Exp. for making successful captures which eventually will level up your Styler. But your Styler level and Rank are 2 separate things. Your rank goes up to like 12(I'm not sure, maybe more or less), but I'm pretty sure your level can go up ro 20.

game_mayhem

I'm too coo', foo'
You earn stars. There are a total of ten stars and there easy to get once you get used with the game the missions get really easy.