• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger Mystery Gifts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Guertin

Hi Everyone!
I have a question and I'm not sure if this is where I post it so I'll cross my fingers! I'm looking to buy another copy of Pokemon Ranger: Shadows Of Alma as the one I have was bought second hand and the 3 Mystery Gifts have already been found and exported. When I go to buy another copy, is there any way of knowing if these gifts are still available before I purchase it as the seller is not sure if they have been found or not? Hopefully there is a way of knowing and I would appreciate any and all replies! Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.