• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Good news!I've beaten Entei!

Ignited

You are Judged
Congratulations!

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Congrats! Here's my good news! I've captured all the rare pokemon! Bad news, Pelipper and slowpoke and 9 more pokemon hasn't

At least someone notices!

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am up to Charizard, it was hard getting there but I did, althought Charzaird looks hard to beat (The second time I mean)

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
I got the Manaphy Egg with out doing the other Ranger Net Missions first. I just went strait to the mission and it let me do it as simple as that. (Has no idea if that has been covered already in his absents.)
Well why does pokemon.com and everyone else say that you must complete all other special missions?

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
I think my styler is level 19 bt I don't know why I don't want to make it 20.

Ryuu-Anima

Sera Kureseria
^.^ I Finally beat Ranger1 I've had the Egg since it was released, and I finally caught Wailmer today! Then, after charging my DS, I finally beat Spensers record at the Arena, and caught Fearow on my first try! Whoo hoo! Snorlax was surprisingly easy, all ti took was a fully charged discharge and it didn't even resist. ... BTW, does Snorlax attack at all, or is it like the ridiculously high-loop number Psyduck?

Glacia Rampage!

Sneaky Lil' Spinda
^.^ I Finally beat Ranger1 I've had the Egg since it was released, and I finally caught Wailmer today! Then, after charging my DS, I finally beat Spensers record at the Arena, and caught Fearow on my first try! Whoo hoo! Snorlax was surprisingly easy, all ti took was a fully charged discharge and it didn't even resist. ... BTW, does Snorlax attack at all, or is it like the ridiculously high-loop number Psyduck?
How did you beat Spencer's score in two minutes? I know about the rank 3 thing but it's the minutes that bugs me.

Status
Not open for further replies.