• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
Kyogre was easy. and Deyoxys's defense form was a pain.
How do you get the egg?

Go here. Click, "Get Manaphy." It'll tell you how to unlock the mission, then you just complete the mission itself and it'll tell you what to do.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I have a record of 157,000+ in the Capture Arena. I always get to Flygon and fail.

Blacky

Bulbabye
I have beat the game and am almost finished with my browser. But I am having trouble unearthing a Vileplume. It needs Gust x3 and the only pokes that have that ability are Flygon and Altaria. Flygon is out of the question since it cannot be found in the wild so that leaves Altaria. There are supposedly some in the Sekra Mountain Range but I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know exactly where they are?

Ignited

You are Judged
I have beat the game and am almost finished with my browser. But I am having trouble unearthing a Vileplume. It needs Gust x3 and the only pokes that have that ability are Flygon and Altaria. Flygon is out of the question since it cannot be found in the wild so that leaves Altaria. There are supposedly some in the Sekra Mountain Range but I can't seem to find any. Does anyone know exactly where they are?

Go past the shiftries and you can find them there.

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
I have defeated Spencer's record at Capture Arena and completed the Ranger Browser.

Quanyails

Shining Ninetales
Got the Manaphy Egg. Capture Arena is hard! I can only get up to about 20000 points...

ShinyMagikarp93

I completed my browser yesterday afternoon. Today I made a new personal record at the Capture Arena with 103,500 points.

Last edited:

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I am up to the last battle with Entei, Raikou and Sucine, I just need to figure out how to put Entei down...

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
I'm up to the part where you have to explore the Go Rock Squad's (or whatever they're called) base. I can't get passed those red alarms on the floor :(

RedJirachi

Veteran member
What is the highest Styler HP
Any help capturing Steelix?

light_trainer921

Vatonage Ranger
It's been 27 days I've been taking care of the Manaphy egg and it's seems to wobble and sometimes it flashes. Will the Manaphy egg hatch?

Icosahedron

レミオロメン♪
I am up to the last battle with Entei, Raikou and Sucine, I just need to figure out how to put Entei down...

I found that it was simple to capture him by:

1. Repeatedly encircling him then lifting the stylus just as you're about to either hit an obstacle or get hit by an attack.
  2. Do the same as soon as he emerges from the yellow bubble, again and again, thus making him unable to summon the fire spouts that will make things very hard for you (when the spouts are gone, you'll be able to encircle him a few times before having to lift it to avoid his fire breath).
  3. In this way, rapidly charge up your capture styler until it is maxed.
  4. Use your Plusle's/Minun's Poke Assist as just as he's struggling in the yellow bubble, to ensure that by the time it strikes, he will not have yet had the chance to do so much as breathe fire twice.
  5. Capture him when he is paralyzed.

Of course, there could be other ways, but that's the way I went about it. It's a tedious process though.

RedJirachi

Veteran member

RaiBlade

ɾαρτυɾε
My Manaphy Egg is 29 Days Under Care! ^^
1 More Day To Complete a Month!

My Egg is Talking. ( It Says )

Status
Not open for further replies.