• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
when does the game end?

Funk

>.> I'm stuck at Raikou, Suicune, and Entei. I can get Raikou easy, and usually I'll get to Entei and break the stylus, though sometimes I'll lose at Suicune.

Any guide to beating these three?

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
I ve pre ordered ranger so i should get it soon

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
When You Get Rid Of Entei,Suicune and Raikou.
Leader Of Team Go-Go Will Summon Them! ^_^

Pick Gengar Before Battling Them. A MUST.

ok im there, thanks

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Was Pokemon Ranger just something that Nintendo used to stall us?

badams83

RE: Help to Get Groundon,Kyogre and Rayquaza?

Hey,
Im trying to figure out how to get ground,kyogre and Rayquaza on Pokemon Ranger. I know it says you get them from extra missions part, well i didnt look for them and dont have that option. Is there a way to get them not during the storyline since i apparently skipped that part.
Brandon

please email me back asap on badams83@hotmail.com.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
i finallty beat the murkrow after...i dont remember how long, i got the dragonite bus, and i just beat the wind and water challenges

...any tips for the third challenge?

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
>.> I'm stuck at Raikou, Suicune, and Entei. I can get Raikou easy, and usually I'll get to Entei and break the stylus, though sometimes I'll lose at Suicune.

Any guide to beating these three?
For Raikou I used Donphan, sometimes Ariados, for Suicune I used Plusle or Ariados and for Entei Gengar and Vaporeon. I learned don't ever give up on it. I was at two points until they stylus would break, but before it could happen I caught Entei with Vaporeon's bubble.

I got the Manaphy egg! It was a very close call, because Venusaur almost beat me (I had like around one point left). It gives me a feeling of acomplishment when I see that egg.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Any help infiltrating Go-Rock's base without causing the alarm

3rur31d0

some answers (if u dont have em yet)
1.- for the capture arena draw 10 extra loops to each pkmn (pichus not very necessary) to obtain 10 extra sec so that u can advance easily
2.- for The 3 legendary dogs take a donphan for raikou, your fully charged minun for suicune, and another donphan for entei
3.- Groudon's,Kyogre's, rayquaza's missions aren't in ranger net but in the game, kyogre's first (just go to the professor and talk to him), then groudon (talk to your base leader), and then rayquaza (go to wintown's base)

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
When are Manaphys possibs

DSDark

Breeder
i've my egg since the first day the code came out and i want to transfer it, yet it be April 23 already

DSDark

Breeder
i've my egg since the first day the code came out and i want to transfer it, yet it be April 23 already

Status
Not open for further replies.