• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMANN2

Well Today I recruited a Spearow and a Medicham in Mt. Steel while training my lower lvl pokemon with my Moltres. And I evolved my Scyther to Scizor!

KMANN2

Well Today I recruited a Spearow and a Medicham in Mt. Steel while training my lower lvl pokemon with my Moltres. And I evolved my Scyther to Scizor!

Garmmon

FUN :D
You can find Kecleon in the Grassland Capture Challenge or past a wooden fence in Fall City, where there'll be a guy saying that he's watched or something. Even if Kecleon's being invisible, you should still be able to see vague outlines.

Just got a new personal record in the Safra Sea Capture Challenge; I think it was 11000+ points. Meh

PurpleMew

no promises
I brought ranger on friday and i'm up to the entei battle part but i can't beat the flygon to get to it it its to fst can someone help me. I've done the kingra and smalence but flygon seems to hard i've tried it about 6 times already

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
On Ranger 1 i have completed my browser! (even Snorlax)

Garmmon

FUN :D
I brought ranger on friday and i'm up to the entei battle part but i can't beat the flygon to get to it it its to fst can someone help me. I've done the kingra and smalence but flygon seems to hard i've tried it about 6 times already
Not sure what I can say, but circle it as fast as possible, because while it's fast, it also requires only about 4-6 circles to capture (can't remember exact number). Also look out for his whirlwinds.

I don't know what to do now. I've tried to beat my Capture Arena high score, but it seems I can't. |(

Munchy.42

After playing Ranger for 3 days, I completed Ranger for the third time. Though this time I got my highest scores in the Capture Challenges. 134800 in Capture Arena, 12803 in the Plains Challenge and Nine thousand and something one in the Sea Challenge.

PurpleMew

no promises
Yesterday i completed the rest of the entei mission and the factory mission and took the aquamole to wintown and went through that cave and beat steelix.

Now i'm at rank 9 and can't get past the charizard to get to team go-go rocks headquarters any ideas.

PurpleMew

no promises
I've completed the game mostly with the help of garmmon

I've done all the special missions and traded over manaphy but i can't beat mew.

I have herd people saying they used shedinja and mankey were do i get them from i can't find either of them?

Thanks to garmmon for all the help and no doubt the help he's going to give me with this

PurpleMew

no promises
I've caught mew with from you guessed it Garmmon

I am just filling up my browser, i have all pokemon except some from the capture forest/sea place and snorlax

I've finished Pokemon Ranger a few days ago. Now my styler's at max level and I have almost all the Pokemon registered in my browser...I just need to get Wartortle and Fearow and maybe one other Pokemon (not including Snorlax here)...but in order to get that stupid bird I need 50,000 points in the capture arena, and frankly I dislike this tedious task. >_>

...oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.