• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger The Comic

Louispierce

Who Knows When It Is Being Released In UK/America???????

heatranran

I really enjoyed reading it, although I think that Pokespecial has better storylines.

Darkxninga

1 . Is this manga going to be translated by the chaungyi company to be sold in english?

And Finally... this....manga.....is... AWESOME! I must have it!!!! [when it comes out in english.....hopefully] Pokemon Ranger was okay but when I saw the opening pictures ..that was it XD. >_< arg Cant wait for it to come out SOOOOONNNN!!!

Last edited:
O-O OHMYGOD THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!!
THEY MADE BILLY LOOK SO HAWT
I hope this gets released in america....

pikakid

jirachi killer
Awesome This is great I always wanted a ranger anime or manga. Hope Jackie makes an appearance.

Kaua1

RoFL

Page 38 of chapter four is so funny!!!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I never read that magna story >_> I havent seen them either where are these magna books sold

Maxim

Beyond repair
When will you guys understand this?

THIS IS A WEB-COMIC!

It has never been and NEVER WILL BE RELEASED IN BOOKS!

Hence, it will NEVER BE TRANSLATED!

KYAPISU?

fugthimble

i'm old now
well honestly, i found one on mangafox.com, i dunno if it's the one you guys are talking about, but the drawings didn't appeal to me much. and the tonings were just bleh.
i didn't read it, because at the time i was playing "shadows of almia" and i didn't want any spoilers for the game.
but since i grew bored of the game maybe i'll give it another look...

blasian amtrax

well honestly, i found one on mangafox.com, i dunno if it's the one you guys are talking about, but the drawings didn't appeal to me much. and the tonings were just bleh.
i didn't read it, because at the time i was playing "shadows of almia" and i didn't want any spoilers for the game.
but since i grew bored of the game maybe i'll give it another look...

the ranger 2 manga doesn't have many spoilers from the game. it is only really based off the darkrai special mission

re_sHa

Das Sein, Das Sollen
I like pokemon ranger the comic xD

anyone know any site for reading it online ?

vtommy1

I really loved both Manga's.

The first one was nice with the Deoxys/Manaphy egg plot.

But yes the Battonage manga doesn't spoil anything. But it's still fun too see Hajime and Hitomi teaming up. :3

Atreus

That's what she said
Thanks a million, Coronis. I have been doing exhaustive research to find this manga, and it was under my nose all the time. Thanks a million.

Cheers

-Have a nice day

Darkxninga

aww the ranger comics are so awesome...so sad it won't be a actual comic/manga even for a few pages. Oh well. ._. what happened to the shadows of almia manga? Is it on the same site as the first ranger webcomic?