• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Ranger - The secret of Capture Arena!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GladiariaAlata

Fortree Aerial Acer
I'm finally getting the Pokemon Ranger guide (Jap) today! Cost me a fortune but now I finally get to know how to beat Hayate's high score!

At first, I followed the site's advice and tried to capture 2 Pokemon at the same time after the 3rd rank. But there's always a 20000-point distance...until I learn the time secret from the book.

Everytime you catch a Pokemon, the time increased is based on the circles you've drawn around the Pokemon AFTER the circles needed for that Pokemon. The more you draw, the more time you can get. The maximum extention would be 10 seconds.

For example, there's a Mudkip on the field. It needs 3 circles and I try to capture it. After the required 3 circles, I didn't release the pen and keep drawing. I released after I draw 5 more circles. So I get 5 seconds extended instead.

So, when you're on the first two ranks, try to draw as many circles as you can and keep the time at/above 2:00. If it's the chibi yellow rat (read: Pichu), try to aim for the maximum 10. After these extention, you should have enough time go through the 3rd and 4th rank, even if you capture Pokemon one by one. I got a grand 130000+ after I learned and tried the trick! ^^v

Extra--The boss Pokemon for each rank:
1st: Rhydon
2nd: Machoke
3rd: Muk
4th: Politoed
5th: Dragonite
6th: Flygon <--This one got better of me on my first 130000+ game
7th: Salamence
8th: Steelix
9th: Charizard
10th: ((No boss Pokemon)) <--Max Rank

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
I actually just realized that a second ago, oddly. XP

It's a real pain in the butt for certain boss Pokemon, I've heard.
I've only done Rhydon and Machoke, though. I'm not that far in the game yet. ^^;

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I beat all these, but I am having a pain with Mew.

legends r us

<-----feel bad!!:(
i did not get that far in ranks you must be dedicated

Status
Not open for further replies.