1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Rangers Guardian Signs help

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by Ultra Beast Lover, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Ultra Beast Lover

Ultra Beast Lover Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has already been asked but I'm really stuck. I'm level thirteen and I'm at the part where you have to fight the two Sharpedo but they move so fast that they break my line, I can't seem to focus on just one, slowing them down doesn't help, and my Sharpedo keeps missing. So I was wondering, how many hit points does Sharpedo have? I can do 32 damage per loop right now so is there some kind of hit point list? Again, sorry if this has already been asked and/or you guys can't tell me, I'm just really desperate to beat them. Or better yet, how much exp will I need to get to level 23? That should give me some kind of edge

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  2. Ultra Beast Lover

Ok I brute forced my way through the Sharpedo and things have been decently easy for a while. However I'm now stuck on Charizard. How much HP does each boss have? I think I can power through it after another level grinding session but I'd like to know how much grinding is needed.

3. The Mad Croctor

The Mad Croctor Active Member

I don't really know how much hp Charizard has, but to me it is one of the easiest bosses in tue game, dont forget it is a sky battle, your line doesn't break if Charizard flies trough it, you don't have to be acurate at all, just make quick loops and only release if Charizard attacks, you will have him in just a few tries

4. Ultra Beast Lover

I'll certainly have to remember that, thanks