• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon ReBURST

Ricky_Ragger

I just finished reading the first chapter of Pokemon ReBurst and its very weird but interesting.

Will continue to read it and hopefully it will be a good story.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
I just finished reading the first chapter of Pokemon ReBurst and its very weird but interesting.

Will continue to read it and hopefully it will be a good story.
Trust me, the ending will remind you of the ending of Micheal Bay's Transformers movies. Actually, guys, which ending do you think is worse?

shengar

Silent reader
That was disappointing. Pokemon Reburst has so much promise but that ending was just terrible.
Must be got axed by Shounen Sunday editorial, hence the terrible ending

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcrgtuQCzC1ri4y2do1_500.png[/img139]

Here’s the cover to the……final volume.

CvxFous

I just started pokémon reburst recently and I can't find it nowhere, neither in plain, IRL paper made, neither in scan past the 10th chapter.
Am I screwed? :(

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I enjoyed the concept of this, sad to see it did not pan out. I am surprised this concept was even approved though. I wanted to check this out but I had not seen it anywhere here so I have been holding off.