• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon ReBURST

Sabonea_Masukippa

Well, that's exciting.

Yep, it would appear that the protagonist can transform into Zekrom. O.O

Maxim

Beyond repair
I was lurking this thread for quite a time now. Haven't read a Pokemon manga for ages and hearing about this new manga has tickled my curiousity.

Anyway, here's some new leaks from Shellspider.
http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-529.html

*What Has Been Seen Cannot Be Unseen*

O_O

LOLOMGWUT?

Also,

so..someone posted pics of a Pokemon manga on Twitpic (the same one that posted the other ones I posted)

But..is it Reburst? The art looks different, too different..(maybe a doujin?)

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6071/251120844.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4485/251119275.jpg

I found the information about this manga! It's by all means real and official.

It's titled "Pokemon BW: Good Partners" (ポケットモンスターB・W グッドパートナーズ), its script is made by Kyouichi Shichigatsu (七月鏡一) and it's illustrated by Kenmotsu (険持). It runs in Shogaku-3.

So, it's a yet another manga which we haven't been aware of.

Will it get tankobonned, I wonder?

Should I make a thread on it?

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Hmm...good find

But I'm surprise no one mentioned anything about it...

lolwut.... MIGHTY MORPHIN ZEKROM RANGERS!!!!!! Does that mean the girl can change into Resshy?

Anyway, if it is gonna be like digimon frontier I'm gonna be sad, That's the only season of digimon I could not stand... (Haven't seen Xros wars yet so I can't say anything about it yet XD)

BUt it looks like its gonna be interesting :D

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Get the **** outta here, that guy's Zekrom form even has special knee, nail, and head parts. If there's anything that could sell me on this manga, that would be it. Also I'm assuming this is why the shadowy mon couldn't be understood, cause its half human. I really don't give bout Digimon Frontier(even if I wanted to kill it with a brick) cause this looks like it could be decent. I mean think about it, humans that can change partially into Pokemon that have special bits to signify what the Pokemon is.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I was lurking this thread for quite a time now. Haven't read a Pokemon manga for ages and hearing about this new manga has tickled my curiousity.

Anyway, here's some new leaks from Shellspider.
http://shellspider.blog101.fc2.com/blog-entry-529.html

*What Has Been Seen Cannot Be Unseen*

O_O

If there's one thing I never expected it would be this! *is shocked* I have to give this a try now, just to see if they do better than what Frontier did or if they can't either. (At least Frontier is hated so much that Pokemon vs Digimon arguments shouldn't arise... hopefully.)

I found the information about this manga! It's by all means real and official.

It's titled "Pokemon BW: Good Partners" (ポケットモンスターB・W グッドパートナーズ), its script is made by Kyouichi Shichigatsu (七月鏡一) and it's illustrated by Kenmotsu (険持). It runs in Shogaku-3.

So, it's a yet another manga which we haven't been aware of.

Will it get tankobonned, I wonder?

Should I make a thread on it?

Awesome find. I wouldn't mind a thread on info on this. It's looks a bit shoujo, so I'm curious to see what's this manga is all about.

Sakrey

Caring Career
PokeJungle's got some scans from 2ch.

First chapter and no sign of any "standard" Pokémon battle ? Even Pokémon are scarcely seen in this chapter (Except for the colour pages and Zekrom, I haven't found a single one).

Well, I guess I need more info about what's going on here to fully understand the chapter.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I knew it, its not a full transformation, but a partial one were the human has Pokemon bits. Only worrying part of this Manga has to be the onslaught of furries this can attract.

Maxim

Beyond repair
Didn't understand much...

Also, is Arcades the name of the region that the manga takes place in?

The ruined town is named Madoro City.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Didn't understand much...

Also, is Arcades the name of the region that the manga takes place in?

The ruined town is named Madoro City.
A new region even? I'm surprised by this, thought they would at least base it in Unova.

Sabonea_Masukippa

Arcades is the protagonist's father, I thought.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
It's a bit odd, but the only thing I can think is, "Why Pokemon?" This seems like it could be its own series rather something based off Pokemon. Seems a bit pointless especially since it's pretty much the usual shounen. But, then again, that's probably why it used Pokemon...

Arcades is the protagonist's father, I thought.

Either it is or the father has some connection to Arcades as the protagonist did say "Otou-san" which is Father. I guessing it is a place like Maxim suggests as the protagonist says something like he wants to go where his father is (roughly).