• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
How in-depth is what I mean.

Meh, don't worry about the sex thing, I was just wondering where you would be going in that class.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yeag, considering as half of our character's don't have a clue on how to breed, we're going to start light.

Ex 1: Name 3 Pokemon that can breed with Squirtle.
Ex 2: What Pokemon can breed with practically any other Pokemon?
Ex 3: How does Hoppip learn the move Amnesia? Explain.

That's kind of the stuff we're going to learn for the first class, so our character's get a jist of breeding, then, once we get more knowlegde, I got a surprise for you guys.

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I smell candy... I'm going to hate breeding class, mostly because I don't care about breeding. :p

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay, So I am back from school, and yes it was boring.

Okay, so I am going to wait a while for the other people who have not posted yet in the past 1 or 2 days, and see if they post. If not, well then, we will go ahead and start.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Mmmm, can't wait for classes to start. Listening to random pokemon music while waiting lol.

btw, any opinions on which team you will allow Jegretis?

AZX612

On my own here we go
Is anybody going to post anything in the meantime? Im bored of waiting for someone to spring my trap.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
If you are talking about your team options, then I will allow Team A. No reason really, but I just like the selection of Pokemon.

Also, are you guys alright if I just post right now, and everyone can head to their classes, and once the others have posted, they can easily get up to date, and head to the class room. And once there, the teacher will be missing...(Or just sick)

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
yeah, he was caught whiffing poison powder along the way to class by a random grass pokemon. I guess I could post about some odd noises and see what is happening.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
lol, I was actually going to say that he was attacked by a bunch of rogue grass Pokemon, and they used Poison Powder on him. Same thing I guess.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Oh...my bad,lol. So, I gues I'll just post, just to bring things up to date.

EDIT: Oops...I think I just forgot to do something pretty important. When I first started this RP, I forgot to draw the Female Uniforms...I knew I forgot something. I only drew the ones for Males. I better start working on those. On second thought, I am currently drawing all the characters, so you'll see for yourself how the female uniforms look, instead of me just drawing them seperately

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
ahahahahahahahaha, I thought something was fishy. Well, at least I didn't describe it so much as the jacket. I think that girls probably would get their uniforms a bit later since they have to be custom tailored to fit them right. :p

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I am making the uniforms right now, so don't fret. I finished drawing a really quick sketch of Serra and Eli. I'll scan them later when I finish my Homework.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Oh yeah... Harping on lack of focus for the win. What will Alex do. :p

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
He will probably act like he doesn't need the help, but will still thank her for the advice. I'm waiting for SPBro to post though, just in case if he has anything to add to the conversation. However, something I noticed while RP'ing lately, was that Alex is getting cocky. He's not acting like it, but he is in his mind,lol. This could lead to some interesting events, or even hatred between Alex and some of the other characters.

AZX612

On my own here we go
He will probably act like he doesn't need the help, but will still thank her for the advice. I'm waiting for SPBro to post though, just in case if he has anything to add to the conversation. However, something I noticed while RP'ing lately, was that Alex is getting cocky. He's not acting like it, but he is in his mind,lol. This could lead to some interesting events, or even hatred between Alex and some of the other characters.
*COUGHMECOUGH*

Seriously, read the poast

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I did read the post. I'm just waiting for SPBro, to see if he's going to add anything to the conversation. If he doesn't post, then I will.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Kk.

I'll wait. *Grabs Magazine*

treespyro

Vintage much?
Alright, my character is going to be there with a friend (NPC) because she did leave Alex and Ven at that time, it would make sense that if she went with a group of girls that she would at least be with one of them.

I'm just saying.