• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Alright, I left it up to him if he wants another one. Anyways, I got to be heading off for around three, four hours. I'll be on later posting my reponces, and checking the posts you make via my Ipod touch.

Edit - Pokefan, If it was up to me, I'd say it's fine and you can continue to battle, as you reacted first. But then again, it's up to Jeq. So yeah.

I'll Fight Pokefan, Jegretis, and even AZX (Who challenged me to a battle earlier, but I declined as I thought I would be fighting Jegretis without exception.)

However, I would prefer for it to be Two battles at the most, as I want others to get a Chance to fight.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
... Oh. Dang, I didn't notice that Krug and Jegretis were going to be battling... sorry about that. >_<

I'll go change my post if you guys still want to battle.

No really It's fine. I don't mind, but its up to Krug who he wants to battle. We are basically now in a situtation where its up to Eli to decide who is going to be the more tougher opponent.

Krug its completely up to you to decide. lol, It won't ruin the flow of the posts as we are in a pretty convenient situation.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
One last thing, Giggity posted in the RP. I didn't think he was even in it, as he hasn't posted here nor got a approvel. So yeah, should we just ignore him or..

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yes Ignore him. I posted already that I would be picking only 1 out of the best SUs, so he will have to wait until tomorrow, until the rest of the others are done. ( the new people that signed up, or are still fixing their sign up.)

I'M TAKING BOTH OF YOU ON (Pokefan and Jegretis). JUST NOT AT THE SAME TIME.

Yeah, first post of the battle is up. Hooray for Nidoran's Tiny level up movepool!

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Alright, sweet. Looking forward to it! Not to mention, it'll give me slight handicap considering Nidoran will be weakened for this battle. Unless you got potions on hand.

I have Potions, which I will have to use in order to fight you after this battle. As fight seems to be going down the road of Status Conditions.

treespyro

Vintage much?
So after Taylor battles Eli, then it is Alex right?

After that the boat will come?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I kinda feel left out, but once the battle progresses, I'll involve my character to be a spectator...

Silver_Seoul

Yeah I don't really have much to post seeing as I'm kind of excluded from everything that's going on so I'll just wait until the boat comes. :p

BlueMage

Yeah, I'm the same as you guys for the meantime. I have a question, though. Will characters be rooming together or...?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
You guys can spectate if you wish. Sorry for being so slow, guys, I feel like its my fault.

Also, yes characters will be rooming together if they are in the same House. But ts seperated by gender. So boys will share a Dorm room with other boys, and girls share theirs with other girls. Also, in some cases, like mine, where there is only one boy in Red, I will probably share the dorm with a NPC. But I guess if you guys wish, you can have a dorm to yourself.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I thought you guys might like that idea,lol. But I got to lay the smack down on the rules.

Nobody is allowed to wander the island or campus after 8:00. You must be in your Dorms, unless you are in the school, doing school-related stuff or another good excuse. However, it wouldn't be any fun if you couldn't occasionally sneak out and explore, now would it? Just make sure you don't get caught,lol.

Also, I am drawing a small map of the island right now, but I should have it up soon. Maybe in a day or two. It's just a sketch, but I need to fix my scanner.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I am letting you guys decide on who you want in your dorm. You can have a maximum of 3 people per room. The is one bunk bed, with three mattresses for three people. There is a computer, a large rectangular desk, and large window that is about 1meter length, and 2 meters width. You can laso "personalise" your dorm if you want, as you will be staying in there for a long time unless you switch houses.

I don't think I'll be making another RP post until the morning.

However on the topic of Dorms, I think Eli's parents have more than enough money to put him through this with his own dorm.

Unless somebody actually WANTS to room with the King of Arrogance himself.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yes that is fine Krug. Also, whenver everyone has time, could you also post your Pokemon's Abilities? I forgot to mention this back during the sign-ups.

Also note, I am also trying to draw everyone's character to decorate the first post, if you dont' want your character drawn, just say so.