• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Actually, I was about to ask you something Slip. You mind if Alex challenges Serra to a battle? Or the other way around? We could have it on Saturday(RP Days), once Alex captures his Spheal.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Okay, tomorrow, I'm posting again. =P

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I wouldn't mind if Alex challenged Serra, but I want to capture zigzagoon before Alex challenges Serra if you don't mind. It would be a bit more fun if we had a two-on-two battle, done one versus one.

Also, here is what I plan on zigzagoon to know when captured aside from tackle and growl which I think you did say didn't count towards the 2-3 moves it could know?

Headbutt
Sand-attack
Hidden Power

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right well since Rose disregarded Abby and interrupted her. It begins.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Slip: Yeah that's fine.

Okay, So I am assuming everyone is finished whatever they needed to do, So I guess I can go ahead and fast forward to night?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Nope, long way to go, still. =P

EDIT: uhh, Rose has black hair, with one blond streak. Completely wrong there on the hair, tree. =P

Wait, what do you mean by "she doesn't even have style"? Rose wears red and white clothes of the same shades... seems fitting to me. =P
(I'm a guy, so I might just not be getting this?)

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sorry I'll fix that with the hair.

I don't see the problem that my character has an opinion about your character. She doesn't like your character's style because Abby is more the fashionable type, she spends money on clothes and products. She doesn't hate her yet just annoyed but her at the moment.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
yea, but i was thinking that it was also your opinion, so i was confused. =P still just a kid here, i guess. *points at myself*

IF, i hope you don't mind that Ken gave Rina a Great Ball. =P seemed logical to help in a way that won't count as "helping" in order to ship the two.

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hey guys!

Sorry I havnt posted in a while... Ive been having REALLY BAD Writers Block and 3hrs of homework a night... ugh.

So, lets just say Adrian turned in Early for the night, and that he'll be back after the time skip. Sorry guys.

But hey, let me tell ya, some of you will be better off without Adrian in your lives for a few posts = D

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Especially Rose, cuz she hates bugs more than Ken. =P

And Ken's search for Sneasel begins!!! =P

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Just waiting on the timeskip for the night. Then my character on the Sat. (RP Sat.) should be free I guess, if anyone wants to include something with my character, give me a heads up I guess.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Yo, Fallen, you did something wrong...

Rose never said she was Ken's sister. In fact, they don't even look very much alike.

Oh, and to answer your comment, it's an exaggurated figure of speech. He broke most of his bigger bones, but not all of them.

I think everyone is ready for the time skip. =P

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Alrighty then, I was just making sure everyone wrapped things up. Then I will post as soon as I finish my homework.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Lol, I suspect a random moment for IF.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yea I posted. I know its not much, but hey. I just fast forwarded a few hours, no biggie. Okay, So tree, Alex is ready to go whenever Abby gets to his dorm room.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sure no problem I have that post done soon.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
when will the time skip happen?

Post, people! Please don't let this die!
This is especially directed at those people who signed up and haven't posted once. YOU know who you are!