• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lawl, I still haven't posted yet, mostly because I'm not sure if I want to catpture zigzagoon now or tomorrow (RP day)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Doof: No worries, no worries. I hafta wait until time skip ends, but don't worry =D

Slip: catch it after the time skip.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hey, dont waste your time bagging on those people. Heres a thought that might make you happy!

They wasted 30min-1hr or so of their lives making a big, detailed sign up for an RPG that they never bothered to post in!!!

Its their lives their wasting, and dont let them take away your life as well. So, in the nicest way possible-

Stop Complaining.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay, So I finally managed to post, after my computer crashed, but luckily I remembered I had my new laptop. So yeah, I posted Sorry for not being on earlier guys.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Abby is going to catch a Swablu with the attacks of Peck, Sing and Fury Attack

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
YAY Swablu! The fluffy cloud wings are SO CUTE!

Okay, so, things on the list now...

1 or 2: Alex catches Spheal
1 or 2: Alex and Abby met again.
3. Time skip
4. Everyone who didn't yet catches what they wanted.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Im kind of lost until the Time Skip Happens. My Writers Block cleared up, but nothing happened near the Yellow Dorms where Adrian is... Well, except for Alex who came running by screaming like a Mad Man being hunted down by a flock of Angry Murkrow... But thats not enough for a Substantial Post, so I guess I'll be seeing ya in Battling 101.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I thought the time skip was to the weekend?

Actually, Ken was running everywhere, and eventually kicked Sneasel off the red girl's dorm roof. Then he fainted, Wings carried him to the blue boy's cabin.. Now he's writing songs. You can make Ad visit Ken.

Jeg, you don't mind the NPC to help Ken, do you? I mean, everyone else seems to have one. =P

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'm going to assume that the timeskip happens after Alex catches his Pokemon then finds Abby. Then they get back.

So should be about two posts but I am assuming.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I think he meets Abby before. either would work, i think.

EDIT: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEER POOOOOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERED! Knocking out a hoard of Murkrows with one attack that isn't even super effective from something that isn't even a strong pokemon?! FireTypeLover! OOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRPPPPPOOOOOWWWWEEERRRED!!!

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
That's like a Togepi level 1 with only Astonish beating an Arceus level 100 with one attack.

Okay, overexaggurated.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Also, Jeg, almost EVERYONE in this RP broke a serebiiforum rule. Every RP post needs to be atleast 200 words.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
actually, technically, it's supposed to be minimum of a decent paragraph, not 200 words. If it was 200 words or more, I would never RP. Stop making up rules darkness. And you're one to talk, spamming quite a bit in the discussion thread so I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you.

Going back on subject, Saturday is freeday to do mostly whatever we want right?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Wait... meh, sorry, I got confused by my other forum. -_-

treespyro

Vintage much?
It doesn't matter, it was a simple mistake.

So right now nothing is happening, so either we wait or someone does a filler post I guess.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Having two characters, I could probably make a filler post... except we're kinda waitin on Alex and Abby... should I make a filler post?