• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah but I have to wait for Jeg before Abby does something and right now I can't do anything with my NPC because no one answered.

lol, in the end, she and Rose COULDNT have been friends, cuz they are COMPLETELY different. Rose is the Strategy over power type.

I meant Abby is more textbook, technique if that makes sense.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Nope. I wasn't confused before, now I'm confused.

Face it, Sidus, EVERYTHING WILL BE IN YOUR WAY. Even Candy Mountain.

Oh yeah, FireTypeLover? I don't think there will be a problem with the Pokeball issue. But there is a lot wrong with Growly knowing Flamethrower completely out of the blue.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Oh yeah, FireTypeLover? I don't think there will be a problem with the Pokeball issue. But there is a lot wrong with Growly knowing Flamethrower completely out of the blue.

Oops. It's supposed to be Ember. Gah, I keep failing with this stuff.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Ahhh man, Abby has so much potential but who knows what could happen.

There's still a chance his computer will be fixed at some point... maybe. That was the problem, I seem to remember. The main issue now is it seems we've lost our Co-GM as well.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
*cough* I could always order a firestone and boom evolution, but my guess is that this RPG is now R.I.P. since it's been almost a full month since Jegretis ever responded at all to the RPG/discussion/Sign-up thread.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Sorry for the disappearance; computer problems and then out of town holiday trip in which my computer was unable to connect to the Internet... I'll post later if you want.

I have unfortunately not gotten a reply from Jegretis and even though he made me a co-owner I don't think it's right for me to just take over the RPG and leave his character behind.

Yes, please do post. Let's try and finish our battle at the very least.

I kind of agree with you about Jegretis, but let's finish with what we were doing anyway, then reassess the situation if he's not back.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
yea... let's try to stay alive... he'll be back someday.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
As darkness said, try to stay alive guys. I' m surprised that our rp didn' t fall apart while my comp. Was being fixed.

Anyways, first off, I am terribly soory about my absence guys. My computer was being an idiot and bailed on me, I hope you guys can forgive me. Second of all, I am not letting this to die, so it shall continue. I did too much planning for this to end. Third of all, I will post in a littlebit, as soon as I finish downloading my science project. And lastly, since I was gone for a long time, just post that you guys are still in this.

Thanks

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah I'm still good.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
still in, but an update as to what is going on with the night group, since I didn't tag along and for the most part, ignored the night posts.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
YES! STILL GOING BIAAAAAAAAAAA- wait, this is a pokemon forum. i can't swear.

But some random nub posted just now...

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right we disregard his post and I'll post now.