1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Jegretis, Sep 23, 2010.

1. lxdarknessxl

lxdarknessxl Asian Epicness

Darn new guys screwing up random RPs... -_-

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Just leave it and it will go. Anyway nothing much is happening here so you guys want to end your battle really quickly?

3. FallenSanity

FallenSanity Ruby in the Diamonds

Yeah, a few of us have been incapable of posting due to that whole 'Endless Battle'.

4. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Well Abby I might as well post is going to bump into the guy and I don't know get your character some where there so at least we have something to post.

5. Delta Hunter

Delta Hunter The G-Rank MH

i posted on the forum, if anyone was planing to keep it up. sorry if i sound a little pushy, but the idea is really good. you could start another one or have something happen to break up the fight.

6. I want to end the battle too, and I've made it clear that Jonathan isn't capable of winning, so hopefully darkness or IF will end it when they next post.

7. Delta Hunter

couldn't you just forfit and let them fight while continuating the forum/story?

8. Delta Hunter

also, mind if i post my character having pokemon from Unova?

9. InnerFlame

InnerFlame Fire and Ice Combo

deltakurumiru4: I haven't hear Jegretis say that sign-up were open, so you can't post sign-up at all. Also no fifth generation at all, Unova does not exist in this RPG. Also do not post here anymore. Only people in the RPG can post here (you can thank lxdarknessxl for that rule); if you have any questions you will have to use Visitor Message (VM) or Private Message (PM) to Gamemaster Jegretis. I have spoken.

Okay everyone else if you want me to end the battle I can but then we'll still have to wait for Jeg's timeskip.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  10. lxdarknessxl

Finally... I'm going to buy a new swimsuit, then I'll be back home. :3

11. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Why can't you guys end the battle. It is taking so long.

:p

12. lxdarknessxl

the next post should be able to finish... I made it easier for Raki to lose in my post. It's just that nobody posted in a while, me cuz I didn't have time, so on. -_-

oy, wanna skip the rest of the battle, and say Rose and Ziggy lost?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2010
  13. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Well since most of the characters are around and we are waiting on Jeg. You might as well end the battle very soonish and chat around I don't know.

14. lxdarknessxl

I know. I'm just waiting for someone like IF or doof to post and get this over with.

15. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

The battle that went too long. Why don't you PM them?

That's just great.

16. FallenSanity

Well, my little buddy could suddenly double-volve, and just use a Draco Meteor on the dorm if you want.

17. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Nah your character is busy being tormented by Abby's other affections. :p

18. FallenSanity

19. You're waiting for me? I'm waiting for IF! I can't finish it with my post because I want Jonathan to lose, but IF seems to be preoccupied with her own RP at the moment...

20. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

I guess nothing is happening but anyway I'll still post what I can on Abby's part.