• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Darn new guys screwing up random RPs... -_-

treespyro

Vintage much?
Just leave it and it will go. Anyway nothing much is happening here so you guys want to end your battle really quickly?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well Abby I might as well post is going to bump into the guy and I don't know get your character some where there so at least we have something to post.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
i posted on the forum, if anyone was planing to keep it up. sorry if i sound a little pushy, but the idea is really good. you could start another one or have something happen to break up the fight.

I want to end the battle too, and I've made it clear that Jonathan isn't capable of winning, so hopefully darkness or IF will end it when they next post.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
couldn't you just forfit and let them fight while continuating the forum/story?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
also, mind if i post my character having pokemon from Unova?

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
deltakurumiru4: I haven't hear Jegretis say that sign-up were open, so you can't post sign-up at all. Also no fifth generation at all, Unova does not exist in this RPG. Also do not post here anymore. Only people in the RPG can post here (you can thank lxdarknessxl for that rule); if you have any questions you will have to use Visitor Message (VM) or Private Message (PM) to Gamemaster Jegretis. I have spoken.

Okay everyone else if you want me to end the battle I can but then we'll still have to wait for Jeg's timeskip.

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Finally... I'm going to buy a new swimsuit, then I'll be back home. :3

treespyro

Vintage much?
Why can't you guys end the battle. It is taking so long.

:p

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
the next post should be able to finish... I made it easier for Raki to lose in my post. It's just that nobody posted in a while, me cuz I didn't have time, so on. -_-

oy, wanna skip the rest of the battle, and say Rose and Ziggy lost?

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well since most of the characters are around and we are waiting on Jeg. You might as well end the battle very soonish and chat around I don't know.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I know. I'm just waiting for someone like IF or doof to post and get this over with.

treespyro

Vintage much?
The battle that went too long. Why don't you PM them?

That's just great.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Nah your character is busy being tormented by Abby's other affections. :p

You're waiting for me? I'm waiting for IF! I can't finish it with my post because I want Jonathan to lose, but IF seems to be preoccupied with her own RP at the moment...

treespyro

Vintage much?
I guess nothing is happening but anyway I'll still post what I can on Abby's part.