• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Silver_Seoul

I know, but someone has to take him on, right? I figure since I probably have the smallest Pokemon of all the blues, that my tiny Natu could take on the Gabite.

Zalck

Back Again...
Okay, sorry I've been gone soooo long. I had a friend over and a lot of other things going on. Otherwise, I would have posted sooner.

I was thinking either Jackson or Liz. I don't care, really, all of the Yellow types are neutral to Drana and her moves.

I'd be find having Ken room with Ven. I don't see the interesting or ironic part... But, that's okay!

Drana has the Shed Skin Ability, which it will keep till Inner focus of Dragonite.

Anything I missed?

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
I'll take on Liz, already have the battle planned out.

And, the reason I found it ironic to me atlest, was I thought Ven would be rooming with someone he never met before, but hey it works.
Plus, I always say ironic for a lot of things, ironic or not, ignore it .3.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Zalck: Welcome back! You didn't miss much, just a battle. And now me and Krug are battling, and we are just waiting for a couple of more posts 'till we move on.

SPBro: Okay, Will edit it now.

Silver_Seoul

I'll make a post since I've only made one so far but like I said, I don't really have much to contribute while everyone else has been battling and introducing themselves to others and what not.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hey Jeg!

Imma take on Liz, Kk?

Lol, Weedle vs Butterfree

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Hey Jeg!

Imma take on Liz, Kk?

Lol, Weedle vs Butterfree

Lolwut
I already said I was gonna take on Liz bronick
Read some past posts my boi.

Edit - Oh darn, already beat too it.
Anyways, any idea when/how we get out class lists and uniforms, or possibly a idea of how many time durring the week we got to go, little more info on that? Or will we get to that after everyone takes there exam?

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Sorry, guess I saw the List before it was updated. I'll go check again.

Zalck

Back Again...
Jackson for me, then.
Thank ya kindly~

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
CLASS TIMES:
Battling 101: 8:45-9:50
Pokemon & Trainer Bonding: 10:00-11:00
Break Time~11:00- 12:00
Breeding Education: 12:05- 1:00
Contest Prep OR Pokemon Research: 1:05- 2:10

These are the class times. And we go 5 times a week. Unless anyone disagrees with that.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Than Elle. I'll take Elle.

Btw, I never got to add an Egg move, can I add one now? (Well, Weedle only has 1 Egg move, and thats Bug Bite . . . But still, I feel so weak with just Poison Sting and String Shot . . .) Please? = D

EDIT

Im fine with that schedual . . . Is Lunch included with Break or is Lunch gonna be its on its own time? Lol, FOOD FIGHT!!!

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
any school rules like no pokemon allowed at all except in designated areas and dorms?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
There some rules, but I am still working on them. However, I may as well post the rule that answers your question, since we are talking about it anyways.

Yes there are Pokemon allowed inside the school, but If your Pokemon is over 5 feet, then it is not allowed, unless in designated Dorms, such as the Battling Dome, etc. Also note, that the Dorms are not inside the school itself, but on campus. Well, it's near campus.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Thanks man. Cant wait for the Boat to come! I ran out of ideas for what Adrian could do while he waits next to the Water.