• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay so I just posted, and I have a question. Should I edit my post, and put in the boat part now, where we all enter the boat? Or should I wait for SPBro and treespyro to post first in response to my post? I just want to do what everyone agrees on.

Zalck

Back Again...
Why don't you post that the boat comes, give some time for everyone to board, and then time skippy to school!

That's my suggestion~

AZX612

On my own here we go
I think Adrian's gonna end up "All Wet"

Read my post to find out if its Metaphorically, or Literal.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Alright, fixed it. Gave Treespyro the chance to say the things s/he wanted to say, and then more or less moved the three onto the boat, if you are ok with that.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I dont think Treespyro is online right now. If we're gonna wait, thats gonna be a long time.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
SPBro, and AZX, you guys are going to have to edit your Posts slightly after I am done posting the boat thing. I already have it typed up, I just need to copy and paste it.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Ok. Whatev. Just as long as it doesnt affect my splash.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Krug, I think you may need to slightly edit your post as well. My new post is up, so you guys have to adjust your posts.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I just realized that I could just Edit, Copy, Delete, Paste, and Post, and it'll all still work out.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well I'll make a quick post. Abby will also take on Kelley.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Jeg, you never updated the list.

Im gonna battle Elle.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, I'm still stuck with myself and no one to talk to. It's much harder when you have no one to talk to yet except yourself and your pokemon. :p

Also, just a side note, I'm not sure if my assumption is correct, but I think that Treespyro timezone is somewhere in the Europe so posting may be a small issue perhaps. This is coming from my past RPing experiences with treespyro.

Last edited:
You could have engaged my character in conversation, though we're about to timeskip so it doesn't really matter.

Speaking of which, what are we supposed to do as soon as we get off the boat? How do we go from Ship to the NPC battle?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Serra doesn't like Elias so I'm pretty sure she would get ticked off. Anyways, I'm not sure what Jegretis has planned.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Slipomatic: Treespyro being in Europe shouldn't have too much of an impact. She has nice dtailed posts, so it makes up for that.

Also, Zalck, why the heck are you saying my character's name in your post? My character wasn't even talking to yours?

Anyways, I am about to post, SPBro and Treespyro kind of put me in a situation where I got "properly" introduce my self. If anyone wants to join in, they are welcome. After this, I will do the time skip, and we will be at the academy, leaving the boat.

Zalck

Back Again...
Wait.. What? Oh, wrong name... I'm sorry...