• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I probably won't join in the introductions. I am tired and probably will turn in for the night after this post. four and a half hour sleep doesn't help at all :p

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Sure thing. I guess Alex will try and ignore Eli, maybe. After these small introductions, we will go straight to the time skip. Also, there are some people who still need to choose who they are going to battle for the house exams. Pokefan0234, FireTypeLover,and of course me. I guess I will go and see who to fight.

EDIT: This is important! I am going to be gone for practically the entire day tomorrow, so I will not be able to post! However, tomorrow morning, I will try and play the RP as much as I can before I have to go. I will try to get to a point in the RP where everyone can post and explore the island a bit, so you guys don't have to worry about me not being online.

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Aw, dude... Sorry I haven't posted yet; my computer's been acting up. I'll probably post sometime tomorrow, so if anyone needs to bunny Taylor, feel free to.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Don't worry about it. We are done the introduction to the RP. First thing tomorrow, I will perform the Time Skip, and we will post that our character's leave the boat, so make sure you are tuned in tomorrow morning! (If you don't understnad what to post, don't owrry, after you read tomorrow's post, you will know what to do.)

BlueMage

Just posting here to let everyone know I'm still very much in the RP. Sorry I haven't posted much at all, it's just I'd rather wait till we get to the academy than force myself onto someone, so yeah.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right and now we just wait.

So we have the exams and then rooms right?

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay guys, I am awake now. FireTypeLover, Could you get rid of that post? There really is no point in it. We are doing a time skip anyways.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Okay guys, I am awake now. FireTypeLover, Could you get rid of that post? There really is no point in it. We are doing a time skip anyways.

Thought you'd say that. So, okay, I'll delete it.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Important!

I am about to post, and I am warning you guys: It's long. Really long, but makes sure you guys read the entire thing before posting. The instructions on what to do are in the post itself, but I'll explain it right now was well.

Once you get the Exam form, You decide what sector your battle will take place, and what time. For example, mine is at 12:45, and sector 2. Make sure your battle isn't after 1:30.Otherwise we will take too long. But there should be enough info in my post to give you guys some info as well.

Also, you guys are free to talk to my character if you guys are waiting for your battle as well.

FireTypeLover: You need to tell me what Trainer you are battling. Or just pick the leftover ones from the list on page 5.
Pokefan0234: You need to tell me what trainer you are battling. Or just pick the leftover ones from page 5.

EDIT: Okay, I'm finished posting, I just edited my previous post in the RP thread, so make sure you read it before posting.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Is it okay if I go ahead and have my battle in my post, as in, he needs to head to the arena as soon as he gets his pamphlet?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yea that's fine by me. You remember your opponent still right?

Also, after the battle, your opponent will decide what House you go into. And he will sign your form, to make sure it is legit.

Silver_Seoul

Yeah, Gabite Gabe. And alright, I'll start that up now.

I'll do my battle later, as I have a few things to do this afternoon. Are we actually going to be going to classes on this First day? Or is this just Settle in/Get to know one another time?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
On the first day we are not going to classes. We are going to do the exams, and then get our houses. Then, hopefully, I can scan my bad drawing of the island onto the computer so you guys can see it, and see where your dorms are. After that we can do another time skip , straight into night time, and then morning, or we can do some exploring around the island.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I shall take Eric as my opponent. I should be finishing my post sometime soon.

Also, I didn't even know we had a list so it took the post above me to realize I needed to post something.

Last edited:
Come one, Come all! See what its like when Eli actually loses!

That aside, I hope you don't mind, Jegretis, if I make Seth a reoccurring Character later in the RP.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Okay, I'll be taking James. A battle with an Elektrike sounds like fun.

Also, if it's possible, I'll be taking Sector Three, 10:55.

Last edited:

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Oh man Krug, I saw your post as seth, and lt me tell you, I could put money on him and Ven being good friends, due to the Oldschool act and look he has

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay guys, I am back from my incredibly, all-day long errand. But I am back so let's get the show on the road.

Slipomatic: Sure you can take him
Krug: Sure no prob. I was also planning on having Gabe re-occur as well. He can be your very own NPC.
FireTypeLover: How can your battle be at 10:55, when it's past noon?