• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Silver_Seoul

Gabe's gonna re-appear? Oh. :X

Hope I didn't butcher any plans you had with him.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
No it's fine, really. You didn't butcher anything, really.

Also, this is a note to AZX: Could you please type in paragraphs? All I see when I read your posts is a big wall of text,lol. You should start a new paragraph everytime someone new speaks. Also, there is no Pokemon Centre on the island, there is a School Clinic, but I guess that's my fault for not explaining. And there is no way your Pokemon was so injured that it even needs to go to one. So yea, watch out for next time.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
working on my battle post. One thing for sure, it will definitely have lots of pain on one side Screech ftw?

Just wondering, are all the battles going to be automatically done after Alex finishes his, or will we have to wait for everyone to post?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Well as of right now, I have the latest battle soooo I'm just assuming at 1:30 is when all battles will be finished. could be wrong, but thats a safe bet to say.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
AND I'M BACK!! ^_^ If I'm correct, Aline appears to be the only person left to pick, so...

Anyways, I'm working on my battle post, so it should be up... soon-ish.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

My battles finished, and if I remember right so are Eli's, Adrian's, Ven's and Luke's/Alex's are both starting, right?

So that means,

4 are finished, 2 are beginning, and then the rest have yet to begin?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Silver Seoul: You got it. However, if the others don't post their battle, and they keep the others waiting for a long tim,e then we may have to skip their battles and act like it actually happened.

Silver_Seoul

Yeah, I understand that since out of 11 people (that's how many we have right? 4 blues, 4 reds and 3 yellows) with only six matches on the go, we can't have the other five keeping us waiting too long.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Sorry, when I was working on my battle, I had to go eat. I'll finish it soon. My poor vulpix shall soon be out cold. :D

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yea true. I'm just waiting for the others to post their matches. They don't have to end the match in one post, but just start the match. Also, while re-reading some of the posts, you guys do know that you have to get your form signed by your opponent, and they write down comments?

Slipomatic: Sure thing, no problem.

Silver_Seoul

Yeah I know I'm gonna make my post and have him sign off Peter's forms whenever PokeFan decides to have Taylor battle, since he's gonna watch her battle as well. I'll just make the post with him turning in the document and then he'll go to whatever arena.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
errr. Let me edit my post to include that bit. Thanks for reminding that lol

Silver_Seoul

Wow, out of the six people that have finished their matches not one has defeated their opponent. The closest anyone came was Eli tying with ...what's-his-face.

Other than that, we're just waiting on 'Taylor,' 'Kenneth,' and... one other person to make their posts right?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yeah I'll quickly include that.

Silver_Seoul

Ah yes, we just need Zalck, PokeFan, and BlueMage to start their battles.

I'll go ahead and edit him signing the forms now.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Added the last little bit so I'm done. She probably will be zoned out, depressed a little. So good chance if you want to make some small talk while waiting for the others to post.

Zalck

Back Again...
Sorry, I'm working on the battle right now. I'm just waiting for Taylor to respond, and Pokefan will probably start her battle, then I'll post Ken getting (I'm not sure whether he wins or loses yet) into his battle.