• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I think it makes more sense if there is a draw or a loss as the students there should be more experienced than us applying. If you want a win, go for it. :p

Silver_Seoul

I think it makes more sense if there is a draw or a loss as the students there should be more experienced than us applying. If you want a win, go for it. :p

Nah, I was the first to battle and I lost but I mean, I didn't expect everyone to win but sheesh, this must be a horrible group for everyone so far to lose. :p Haha.

Well my original Plan was going to be that this was Eli's Second battle. So therefore I could still have him win without going overboard. However, because I unexpectedly fought Twice at the Docks, I didn't want Eli to win thrice in a row. Yet I couldn't bring him to lose this battle either.

So, a Draw was declared.

treespyro

Vintage much?
For the record, if anyone wants to meet with Abby for the first time until Ven or Alex come, go ahead. I won't mind really, she's nice to everyone going by the personality that I created for her.

BlueMage

My battle's done. Sorry that took so long. Homework and whatnot.

And heh, I didn't want to be the only one to win his match so I made it a draw instead.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
The same goes for mine, but as of right now, she needs a bit of cheering up from someone. Or we could wait for results to be posted for her to cheer up. I leave it up to ya to decide. :p

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Wow, out of the six people that have finished their matches not one has defeated their opponent. The closest anyone came was Eli tying with ...what's-his-face.

Other than that, we're just waiting on 'Taylor,' 'Kenneth,' and... one other person to make their posts right?

Thanks for reading my post.
I tied with my person dude too :c

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Just a note, anyone is welcome to hang out with Alex and Ven, since they are done. Yes, I am talking to BlueMage, Silver Seoul, Slipomatic, and AZX, or anyone else that may be done or waiting.

Silver_Seoul

I'll probably go ahead and introduce myself to the two of you in a little bit.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay guys, I'm awake now. Anways, Alex and Ven are going to go and get our Houses and Dorms assigned, along with our uniforms. If anyone wants to join, be our guest.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well I just did, You can't ditch Abby :p

AZX612

On my own here we go
Hey Jeg?

Do we just get our results and go to our dorm?

Or should we wait for something to happen first?

And btw, thanks for the invitation, but no thank.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Ahh, ok.

Maybe I'll just wait.

I've decided to revert my idea of Eli having his own dorm, and instread have him room with Seth. Allowing me to expand on his character more, and give Eli somebody to talk to when not in class. Just an FYI for the future.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Krug: Yeah, that's completely fine by me.

All right, so I kind of lost track of who need to battle still, but by my records, I believe its only FireTypeLover, am I right?

EDIT: Once you are done your battle, go ahead and get your uniforms, and assigned Dorm.

Last edited: