• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I'm sure my girl will behave in all classes. :D
School is sooooooooooo boring.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Well, I am back from school, and yes, it was boring. Anyways, there is going to be a alot of time skipping in classes, or basically the time will "Fly" by faster. I think I also forgot to mention this, but the cafeteria is located inside the school itself, so if you want a bite to eat, go ahead.

Today's menu: Cooked Farfetch'd w/ roasted Leeks, with cold MooMooMilk to drink. You may also have a mix of veggies if you're vegetarian.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I would suggest waiting, as everyone seems to be in a situation where it would be a good time do a time skip.

Justa reminder, that we'll be having breakfast in the cafeteria before school starts.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Oh yeah, what will be for breakfast. I think it would be also a good time to make a list on what is most likely to show up on the menu for each day.

Just another post for Referencing's sake, Seth's team is:

Primeape
Abomasnow
Camerupt
Honchkrow
Pupatar
Houndour

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Whoa...I'm sorry guys, I promised the post, to do the time skip, but something weird just happened...

I was in the middle of typing the post on MS Word, when all of a sudden I dozed off(I think?), and I just woke up about 2 minutes ago. I feel fine, so I'm not sure what happened. Apparently I was asleep for about 4 hours according to my cousin. Anyways, I'm just gonna do a time skip. Oh yea, and FireTypeLover, just edit your post saying that you have arrived at your dorm, just so the time skip makes sense.

We are all going to cafeteria for breakfast, so yeah. Enjoy. Also, one more quick question, for the first class(Battling 101), I thought of a neat idea, which I am not going to reveal, but I'm concerned that you guys are tired of battling, so I need to know if you guys are up for another battle, or not. If not, then I need to quickly change the plan for the first class.

While the constant battling is slightly cumbersome, I might be up for another fight, depending on what this idea is.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Well...you see this was my idea. I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to reveal it, but my idea was that our Battling Teacher made us put our pokeballs(containing Pokemon) in pile, and then one by one, we each pick up a pokeball containing someone else's pokemon. We then battle someone randomly, using that Pokemon.

Unless, it would be better if the school provided us with the rental Pokemon(Like the
Battle Factory).

Zalck

Back Again...
Either way, SOUNDS AWESOME!

I posted getting to the Dorm Room, FYI...

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yea I saw. Also, I have another thing to state, however it isn't a biggie. You guys do know that this RP is set in the Pokemon universe, which means no Mike Posner, or Elvis,lol. However that did make laugh though.

Also, I just posted so feel free to go and feed your character in the cafeteria before we start classes. And today's breakfast menu is MooMooMilk, Pancakes, and Scrambled eggs.(Taillow Eggs.)

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Oh noes, mah Minum.
Well, I would like to do the rental thing, seeing as we might (if) swich it up every day with a new poke. Dunno what we are doing, everyone elses choice I guess .3.

I vote for Rentals, that way some days we could have huge Behemoths like Salamance, and other Days we might have to use pokemon with Magikarp power levels.

EDIT: Oh curses. So I suppose I had better take out that Paragraph of Pop culture references then?

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Isn't it "minun", not "minum"?lol.

Also, remember, I'm not sure if I mentioned this or not, but after school(in the RP), you guys can go and catch your first Pokemon in the wild. The people who took Pokemon Research as their last elective, will learn about the idfferent Pokemon that inhabit the island.

Krug: No it's fine, just remember for next time

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right well, I'll post soonish but I am waiting for Pokefan0234.

Zalck

Back Again...
Wait... My guy really likes music... So what will he listen to?

Zalck

Back Again...
Wait... My guy really likes music... So what will he listen to?

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Lol can't spell.
I use to always make that mistake, betting money I did that with previous posts that no one reads *Cough*
To tell the truth, I think I made that mistake with EVERY post I made. Oh well~

treespyro

Vintage much?
So Alex and Abby are going to breakfast with Ven meeting them and it would be funny to see the sparks of rivalry between Alex and Eli with Abby being the middle girl.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Lol, yea you got a point there treespyro. Anyways I'm not going to post until tomorrow as I am about to go to sleep but iwill hang around the rp and discussion thread as I am using my iPod touch to view the forums cause my cousin is using the comp.