• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

treespyro

Vintage much?
Also last thing, we will have holidays meaning like Christmas, New Years, Valentines and all that right?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Hmmm, I think now would be a good time to post our selection of pokemon that we want to have on roster by the time the RPG is done eh?

I'm not too fond of Hoenn pokemon, but I'll make due with what they have for a first catch.

I think that in my post, Serra will go eat breakfast also, but won't spot your group due to being short.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
You guys can do it later if you want, or you don;t have to do it, it's up to you. I think some of the players want their teams to be a secret anyways,lol. But it's up to. You guys can pm me the Teams if you wish, or if you don't wish to tell anyone, then you don't have to. Also, yeah, as you can see in my post there are small packs of a Pokemon food available for your Pokemon if they are hungry.

Also, yea I just posted in the RP thread, so if anyone wants to join the group for a morning breakfast, be our guests.

Also, I drew a picture of Alex:
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3953/img031is.jpg
May put this in the front page, under the official Art section(it's new, check it out) if enough people like it. And then I will proceed to draw the other charcters.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Going with Abby's personality and her opponent during the test. I kind of made, Abby popular in a way if that is alright.

Since this is basically a school, I say for ideas pitching athletic competitions both with human and Pokemon, pageants for girls, a prom as you America like to call it and well other school stuff that you can add in.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Meh, my idea of pokemon that I plan on having is going to be one of the following lists...

I also looked at the list of Hoenn pokemon and not a lot of them appeal to me. Yeah, I'm a bit biased :p

Team A

Vulpix
Zigzagoon
Absol
Eevee (obviously planning to be given as a christmas gift.)
Sandshrew
Budew

Team B

Vulpix
Zigzagoon
Aron
Spheal
Pidgey
Baltoy

Team C

Vulpix
Ralts
Magnemite
Poochyena
Taillow
Spinarak

I prefer Team A, but that's only because it has a few pokemon that I really like :p

Oh yeah, I need to post D:

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
So thats what Alex looks like. I always like pictures cause It makes me know how the character looks even better.
You should do em all if it isn't that much trouble .3.

Edit - Even though we are in Hoenn, are we limited to Hoenn pokemon only, or all reigon, including the new one from Black n White?

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I'd like to say that we should avoid using any pokemon from the 5th generation for now. I mean, unless you know what the pokedex describes and know a lot about it, I think it would make things easier if we stuck to 4th generation and below.

Granted, Jegretis may allow it, but I'd like to avoid confusions with the weird Japanese names for some of the pokemon. (Not to mention their names are looooong :D )

I'm hoping we can use pokemon other than the Hoenn region. I definitely know that in the games, you could capture some pokemon from 1st and 2nd generation.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Thats why nicknames = FTW .3.
Plus, I always put my pokemon names in my sig so I don't forget.

Anyways, on another note, when did we get our class times and list, RP time I mean. Did we get them before we went on the boat, or when we got our uniform, or..
Just wondering.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
lol, you got the uniform jacket once you were finished battling in the exam.

You had your class times somewhere in this 13 paged discussion thread.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Okay so I am back from school, and yes it boring.

Anyways, to answer the question that many of you have: No, you aren't limited to Hoeen only Pokemon. For example, in the anime, May found a bulbasuar, even though it is Native to Kanto, right? However, Pokemon like Bulbasaur, or Cyndaquil are going to be harder to find, and may or may not appear at all.

Also no 5th Gen Pokes until the English release of B/W.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
I'm gonna twiddle my thumbs in class while waiting for others to show up.

I'm not sure if I needed to verify with you or not, but I don't mind if you drew my character.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Well I mean like, durring the RP, when did our CHARACTERS get the list. Didn't make it clear enough I see.

Also, guess I can't add ROCKLOBSTER too my team. But we can use some of the new moves some pokemon got from 5th gen, right?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Well they didn't exactly specify it, but I guess you don't really need. I mean, it's kind of a neccessity once you get your uniform.Anyways, our first class is battling 101, but if you guys are tired of battling, I can try and make up an excuse, such as the teacher being away or something

So Alex and Abby are going to breakfast with Ven meeting them and it would be funny to see the sparks of rivalry between Alex and Eli with Abby being the middle girl.

I actually set this up in my latest post, as I'd like to see this as well.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
well it was a good thing I didn't mention a teacher being in the classroom in my post :D
Oh yeah, grudge time when Ven enters :D

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
lol, yeah, good one Slipomatic. But I still need the others to answer my question whether or not we should just get a free block if they are tired of battling, or just continue. But personally, I think we should get a break, as pretty much everyone has had a battle.

But I want to do what you guys will have a better time with.

I don't particularly care, consider my vote a vote for a Break if there needs to be a tiebreaker or something.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I always seem to appear in the middle of a conversation. = D

Anyway, Im glad we're not limited to just Hoenn Pokemon.

And who wants to battle a Yellow Fellow in Battling 101?

Lol, thats gonna be Adrian's Little Group, The Yellow Fellows. . . If he manages to make any friends. . .

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
So I'm (finally) caught up. As for whether or not we should battle, I don't really care. I guess I'll just vote for a break, though if anyone is still itching for a fight (*coughazxcough*) I'm all for it.

Also, in my latest post, I have introduced... GHOSTS!! ^_^ I'm probably going to write a ghost story about them in my next post. Of course, that's all if you guys are cool with the idea of having ghosts walking around campus.

Any suggestions for a ghostly legend? ^_^