• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I guess it would be alright if the ghosts had a cameo. But not a major role in th RP. I got a somehwat cool legend, you can sue it if you wish, but it is kind of cliched. So here goes...

There were three friends who enrolled at the RHPA. They were adventurous, and loved to battle. So one day, in their Research class, they heard of a mysterious Pokemon that lived near the local Cave. However, the cave was huge, and the rumour was that it lived deep inside it. So of course, they went out after school to search for it.

Once they found the cave, located deep inside the East side of the school's forest, they entered it. They trekked around inside it, unitl it got late, so they camped out inside the cave that night. However that's when the spooky stuff started to happen...

One of the started to hallucinate, and claimed he saw a pile of gold coins in the corner. He went to it, and started to roll around in it. His firends looked, and saw that he was rolling around in some dirt. They tried to tell him but he wouldn't listen, he kept saying that it was gold. Then the second friend claimed that he had the Pokemon "Rayquaza" within his possesion, when it was actually his Sunflora. The third friend then started to get suspicious, and figured something out. Both of his firend's were hallucinating and seeing something that they desired the most. By the early morning, the friends were still in the cave, never to be found...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Meh, I don't have any good ideas for a haunted legends or what not. I'm game for a battle still so perhaps during lunch break if battle 101 doesn't have any battles, I'm willing to battle :D

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yea that's fine. If you don't find anyone to battle, just holler to Alex, and say you want to practice or something. As of right now, I am 90% most likely going to give everyone a break from battling, and just say that the teacher has not showed up, so really there is no other teacher to teach the class, so it postponed 'till tomorrow.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Also there you go, Alex and Eli alone now. Abby gets lucky by the girls.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Bleh, well I think I might take up on the offer to challenge your trainer although I'm sure Serra will be a bit relunctant due to type disadvantages. :p

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Yippee...Thanks alot treespyro,lol. After everyone else posts(BlueMage, Silver Seoul, FireTypeLover, I think that's it?), then we can go to our classes I guess, and find out that our teacher won't be showing up today. Maybe I could use that as plot twist later on...

EDIT: AZX, you do know that Slipomatic's character, Serra is in the same room as you?

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
Imma be waiting in the Classroom. Adrian realizes he finished Lunch really early and he still had time before class started. I dare someone to walk into my trap >= )

EDIT: Huh? When did that happen? I thought Boys and Girls had seperate Dorms?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Don't you mean breakfast? And also, I think you may need to edit the post. Slipomatic's character is in the room also with you. She was there before you.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Don't you mean breakfast? And also, I think you may need to edit the post. Slipomatic's character is in the room also with you. She was there before you.

Again, huh?

When I ask of you.

EDIT: Nvm, I must have missed that. I'll edit.

Last edited:

AZX612

On my own here we go
He means that Slipomatic's character was in the CLASS room before you were.
derp
I edited, Kk? No need to point that out anymore.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
I pointed it out as you spotted it .3.
Wait, are you getting rude again, do I need to put on my BOXIN GLOVES?

But really, I pointed it before you got the point. Oh well, guess I was to slow to react.

AZX612

On my own here we go
I pointed it out as you spotted it .3.
Wait, are you getting rude again, do I need to put on my BOXIN GLOVES?

But really, I pointed it before you got the point. Oh well, guess I was to slow to react.
No, I am not getting rude, I am just stating that I fixed it before you posted.

Now sereiously, who wants to Spring my Trap?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
AZX: Calm down, SPB was only trying to make it more clear. He was probably posting that message while you were editing. There's no need for arguing, we're all friends here,lol.

AZX612

On my own here we go
AZX: Calm down, SPB was only trying to make it more clear. He was probably posting that message while you were editing. There's no need for arguing, we're all friends here,lol.
Why does everyone assume Im yelling or not being calm?

Jeez guys.

I'm sort of seeing Seth right now as an Older Counterpart to Ven for Eli. They sort of have the same retro style behind them, so I decided to expand upon that by giving Seth that same sort of "Advisor" role.

AZX612

On my own here we go
Congrats Krug, you made us hit the 100 Post Mark!!!

Hooray!!! *Shoots Confeti Cannon*

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
I think I'll start the classes tomorrow, seeing as everyone was pretty much busy today, such as BlueMage, Silver Seoul, FireTypeLover, Zalck. We'll see how things go tomorrow. It'll also give me more time to plan out what to do for Pokemon and trainer Bonding. If anyone has any suggestions, please share.

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Well hopefully pokemon and trainer bonding won't be boring and I'm just curious as to how far you're going to take breeding education. Ahhh it reminds me of my schools pathetic attempt to teach about sex in general in high school. Trust me, when I mean pathetic, I mean that it was never discussed at all in the mandatory health class required.

Soooo, how far are you going to take some of these classes hm?

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Well, we're not exactly going to learn about sex, but just how to breed efficiently, and what Pokemon can breed with what.

Edit: What do you mean by how far am I going to take the classes?