• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: Regional Academy[RA]

Jonathan had just finished making notes of he Misdraveus that he and Darren had found after a lengthy period of searching. That wasn't to say that they hadn't found any other nocturnal Pokemon, far from it. It was just that this was the first one that hadn't been scared away by their not exactly quiet movement (Darren wasn't entirely responsible for this, but he shouldered most of the blame. It was almost precisely after he had ended the final word he was writing that a flock of Murkrow came speeding towards them. Jonathan's initial reaction was simply freezing. Years of spoiled upbringing had not prepared him for unexpected scary situations like this one. Darren, however, had no such issues.

"Ha ha ha! It looks like these guys want a battle!" he shouted, leaping up in the bird's direct path, dropping a half finished Misdraveus sketch and pulling a Pokeball from his belt.

"What?" said Jonathan, pulled out of his stillness by the newly arisen problem of Darren being an idiot. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

He reached out to stay Darren's arm but wasn't fast enough to stop him throwing a Pokeball which released Zen the Meditite. Even with his limited experience, Jonathan felt that he could fairly accurately predict the outcome of a showdown between one Fight/Psychic type and roughly forty Flying/Dark types. Sure enough, Darren's Pokemon was KO'd when five of the Murkrow flew ahead of the flock and hit it simultaneously with attacks that Jonathan didn't recognise.

Darren returned his Pokemon to its Pokeball dejectedly. This time Jonathan wasted no time, he grabbed Darren and pulled him away from the angry Murkrow, shouting:
"Run!"

They did so, and the Murkrow followed, the whole flock chasing them relentlessly. Jonathan knew that there would be no point in trying to fight them, especially seeing as both his Pokemon had a weakness to Dark. In any case, he was far too scared. All his other thoughts were just his fear rationalising itself. So they ran.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Resting in her bed with her frilly purple silk nightgown, Rina was kept awake by the light that lit the room. It wasn’t the actual light but a single lamp that was shaped of some strange flower thing... she thought it might have been a pokemon but she wasn’t sure. It was purple with odd-shaped yellow spots and about eight thin orange petals draped downwards; the light came out from the center of the petals. She wanted to ask but her other roommate was really into a book. The third person in her dorm room was a younger girl, named Heather. She had short carrot orange hair fashion in a single small, side ponytail. Her built was considerable flat everywhere for a girl of her current age though she looked well tone from some kind of exercise. Her light brown eyes glowed as she intensely stared into the book, occasionally chuckling at something she read.

Sabrina merely roll over so her back was toward the light, it didn’t help though. Unfortunately for her she just couldn’t sleep when there were light on, her body just refused... unless she is really tire or sick. She might have asked Heather to turn it off the light but they weren’t on great terms... probably because she saw her hanging out with a much of guys or maybe she just didn’t like her. In all honest she didn’t know but they definitely weren’t friends. She was her typical girl that she met, the ones who simply didn’t take to her. She had helped Abby out which seem to win her over and the Rose girl... she was just strange. Yes Sabrina said her necklace was nice but why did that get her as an instant friend? But there were all kinds of people so she guessed there would be a few exceptions.

Hearing the wings or some type of pokemon flying through the night sky, probably Hoothoot they were nocturnal pokemon. Her eyes look up in the dark outside the window though she couldn’t see anything. The entire room’s light came back on and Raine had returned from her shower. Nope, it would still be awhile until she got to sleep...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"GAH. I can't sleep..." said Rose, getting out of her bed. Today was a LONG day for her, starting with losing the EXACT thing she bought that day, to get ready for school, her throat getting sore when she needed to dance, so she didn't get to sing at the same time, Raki running away from everything Rose tried to catch, being unable to make any friends, and so on. Ken should be able to help with almost every one of these problems... yet, the one thing Ken taught her was "Try to solve your own problems on your own. However, always remember, there are people just waiting to help you, No matter who or what you are, as well as where you are.". That, and Oran Berries will make you sick if you dip it in hot sauce. Seriously, Ken would try anything... even if it's a bad thing. Rose looked next to her, at Raki's pokeball. Raki was awake as well, so Rose grabbed the pokeball, and Raki went inside. She put on her usual clothes, opened the door, and began to head over to Kenshin's dorm.

When Rose got to the dorm and opened Ken's door, she saw Ken listening to music, writing another song. Figures. She tapped Ken's shoulder, and Ken jumped, surprised. Again, Ken said something completely random. "What the Gastly swimming with Porygons and a Probopass with tiny eyes?"

"Ken, you're not sleeping either, huh?" said Rose as she rolled her eyes.

"Nope. Gatta finish this song before the music escapes my heart and soul. Oh, and let me guess, you couldn't sleep, so you wanted to battle?" answered Ken, taking off his headphones. He turned off the music. Rose nodded, and Ken got up, smiling. Wings flew over, and landed on Ken's shoulder. "You got a deal."

The two began to head over to the front of the Red Girl's dorm, since that was where the least amount of people that Ken knew was at. Other than Rose and Rina, nobody he knew was there. Once they got there, they seperated, getting ready for battle. Wings and Raki were in their balls by now. They sent out their pokemon, smiling. Ken began to speak, before starting the battle, though. Also, since they weren't exactly right next to eachother, they began to talk loud, loud enough for Rina to hear. The two thought she was sleeping, though. "Oy, Rose, by the way, you seemed to think of Rina as a friend... you usually arn't like that..."

"Uhh... what? I thought she was your friend, so I was trying to be friendly! Anyway, I've had a LONG day, including not being able to catch anything, losing a battle, seeing bug-type pokemon, and more, so enough chatting, let's battle!" said Rose, and put out her right hand, and Raki readied herself for an attack. "Raki! Magical Leaf! Surround Sound!"

As the Leaves began to surround Wings, Ken smiled, trying to hold back- ah, nope. He burst into laughter. "I'm the one who made that move for you! Do you really think it will work? Wings, use Darkfeather!"

Wings made a Shadow Ball, then instead of shooting it out, began to tackle with it. The Shadow Ball acted as a Battering Ram as Wings broke through the dome of leaves, when Wings was hit from behind. Ken was shocked. That wasn't part of the attack! Rose smiled. "I made a few adjustments, Ken. Do you honestly believe I would use a combo on it's creator? Double Team, Raki!"

Raki began to make holigram-like copies of itself, which made Wings confused for a bit. The copies were pretty hard to tell which was which. Ken smiled at what Rose just did, and snapped, as he gave the command. "Wings... Haze, Shadow Ball, and Ariel Ace... It's time to bring out the musical attacks... Over My Head, First Verse, Last Part!"

Wings caused a Haze, making Raki unable to see what's happening. Then, multiple Shadow Balls began to shoot out of the smoke, when Ken began to sing the part he mentioned. "I would rather run the other way then stay and see... The smoke and who's still, standing when it clears..."

Then, Wings used Ariel Ace to spin around three times, clearing away the smoke. Wings was standing in a fancy pose, when Rose saw Raki lying, knocked out. Ken tossed a berry to Rose. "Challenging a trainer who is experienced in long battles is bad when your pokemon is not only a newborn, but when she isn't the type who enjoys battles."

"Heh, you calmed down from the whole Sneasel thing now!" said Rose, smiling. She was right! Ken was feeling more calm, yet more happy. Rose continued talking. "Besides, I know better than to challenge someone as strong as you for no reason."

"Naa, I still have a long way to go. Heck, I'm searching for the way... I joined this school because maybe, this school maybe be the way I am searching for... the way to find the true song destined to guide me." said Ken, smiling. Wings got on Ken's shoulder as Rose gave the berry to Raki. "Until I find the true song, my life is incomplete... I just need to put together the puzzle of my life, one piece at a time."

Rose began clapping lazily, then stopped. On her face was a "Save the speeches for when people are watching." face. "Ken, You going to finish the song you were writing before or what?"

"Oh crud! I almost forgot!" said Ken, pulling out his pencil, the paper with the song's draft on it, and his computer. He sat down on a rock, began to continue, and Rose facepalmed.

"Maybe it wasn't the best idea to say that." commented Rose, rolling her eyes.

(EDIT: oops, forgot this. =P That verse is from Over My Head by The Fray.)

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
“Well aren’t you people so loud, for being outside pass the school’s curfew,” A voice spoke out from the darkness though it was hard to tell exactly where it came from it was obvious up high. “And now you’re boldly stopping here to write a song what will do if you get caught? It’ll be especially bad if they saw a boy and a girl out here together.” He hopped down out from a tree a little ways from the Red Girl’s Dorm. Though it was dark his hair was obvious in his face covering his face and his clothing was dark blending into the night well. It also looked like there was pair of ears on his head.

“What you think Darth; he’s definitely the Sneasel chaser…” As he spoke out the pair of ears on his head sprouted a small body and wing and began to little a high pitch screech. Though its voice didn’t say its name anyone who ever been out at night could recognize the cry of a Zubat. “Hmm... he does seem to a good battler but his pokemon obvious had a type advantage and the girl’s pokemon isn’t used to battling... You want to battle him? I can’t guarantee you’ll win... Hey Sneasel chaser, want to battle?”

The guy said he walked towards him a little letting the light give him some color. His hair was the same color as the skin of his Zubat and so were his clothes. He was quite tall with a little muscle build and his skin was fairly normal light color.

((I'm off to my karate see ya around 9:30 eastern time.))

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
“Well aren’t you people so loud, for being outside pass the school’s curfew,” A voice spoke out from the darkness though it was hard to tell exactly where it came from it was obvious up high. “And now you’re boldly stopping here to write a song what will do if you get caught? It’ll be especially bad if they saw a boy and a girl out here together.” He hopped down out from a tree a little ways from the Red Girl’s Dorm. Though it was dark his hair was obvious in his face covering his face and his clothing was dark blending into the night well. It also looked like there was pair of ears on his head.

“What you think Darth; he’s definitely the Sneasel chaser…” As he spoke out the pair of ears on his head sprouted a small body and wing and began to little a high pitch screech. Though its voice didn’t say its name anyone who ever been out at night could recognize the cry of a Zubat. “Hmm... he does seem to a good battler but his pokemon obvious had a type advantage and the girl’s pokemon isn’t used to battling... You want to battle him? I can’t guarantee you’ll win... Hey Sneasel chaser, want to battle?”

The guy said he walked towards him a little letting the light give him some color. His hair was the same color as the skin of his Zubat and so were his clothes. He was quite tall with a little muscle build and his skin was fairly normal light color.

"Sneasel Cha- oh for cryin out loud." said Rose, facepalming. Ken was too sucked into his song for anything. Quickly, Rose snapped Kenshin's headphones off, then pointed at the newcomer, rolling her eyes.

"oh, hi." said Ken, still into his song. Rose repeated what the person said to Ken before. After listening, Ken understood. "Ah. Hey, speaking of which, why are we not whispering?"

"Kenshin, if you weren't older than me, and if you weren't a martial artist, I would hit you so hard right about now. Instead of stating the obvious, why don't you answer him?" whispered Rose. Ken got up, still writing. He kept on writing for a bit, then put the pencil down, along with the paper. "What, are you done, or is it that you don't refuse a challenger?"

"A bit of both. The song is done, since I was writing for most of the time today that I wasn't trying to help Sneasel, but I just need to get it printed on my computer, which you stopped me from bringing out here." said Ken, and he glanced over to Wings. The pokemon was ready for battle. "Okay, nice to battle another blue today. Every time I fell from a tree today due to tiredness, some random person kept showing up yelling 'Battle me, Sneasel Chaser!'... they were all Reds... Not that Reds are all bad, but its just plain annoying sometimes."

Rose sat down on the rock Ken was sitting on, and looked at Ken's song. Her eyes widened, and she was speechless. Ken did not see this, and smiled at the person. "Well, you got yourself a battle! I trust that you don't mind if I start? Wings, Shadow Ball, Aeriel Ace! Musical Mayhem!"

Wings made a Shadow Ball, then shot it at the Zubat, which seemed to be named "Darth". Then, Wings slammed into the Shadow Ball, breaking it, instead of tacking using it like Darkfeather. The bird pokemon slammed into the Zubat, then flew back to it's original position. Before, when the Shadow Ball was broken, the pieces never stopped, and headed towards the Zubat. The hit from the non-missing move was probably enough to stop the Zubat from escaping the mini-shadow balls, but this WAS a Blue... Ken waited eagerly to see how the Zubat would escape this.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
How cute, a little dispute; it almost seemed like a lover spat but it actually much closer resembled a close family or friendship interaction. After they talked for awhile Sneasel Chaser, he had dubbed him, accepted his challenge. Sending out his Murkrow, named Wings it seems, he made the first moved saying a series of commands the pokemon snapped into action. Getting the first hit on the Zubat but it wasn’t over yet.

“Undefined objects, Faint Attack.” The guy so calmly ordered his pokemon and he disappeared from the location he was currently at. The Murkrow’s attack hit the air where the bat that had vanished into the darkness. The bat pokemon reappeared behind the bird tackling him for minor damage. But for a short moment it was caught of guard by the Faint Attack. “The time is now, Supersonic.”

The screeching sound of the bat attack hit the pokemon directly and the dark flying pokemon. Frantic flapping of its wings was proof that the pokemon had been confused. The guy smile, he was actually pretty glad it worked Supersonic wasn’t very accuracy attack even at close range. Chance it would actually work was about 50/50.

“Now Leech Life,” Darth next command was given to him and what would happen next all depend on luck: whether the pokemon was too confused to attack or would it be able to snap out of it completely can counterattack. He would just have sees how the pokemon reacted and how the trainer handle the current condition of his pokemon.
-=-=---=-=---=-=-

((Just so you know I used a Random Number Generator to decide if Supersonic would work and it just barely got there landing on 55 exactly.))

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
OOC: I was too busy with school work and didn't really give a notice about it, but since it didn't really affect anyone, I guess it's all good right? Hopefully, I won't be bogged down with work again. Sorry for short post, but with hardly any character interaction, I'm just rehashing same stuff and I'd rather not repeat same stuff so much.

Serra was done for the day since she had to wait for her pokeballs to come in tomorrow since she didn’t have any spares except a luxury ball. She had gotten dinner early for both her and vulpix and then spent the rest of the day talking to her parents, filling them in on what happened in the first day. She spent most of the night watching videos of both pokemon battling and contest battles to see if there were any subtle ways that a person could utilize in a strategy without being penalized for breaking rules. Her vulpix was bored and had gone to sleep after her grooming was done. Serra shook her head as drowsiness crept into her eyes and turned off the TV. She took a quick shower before going to bed in her pajamas which had vulpix faces on them.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Sidus rolled in his bed, as the noises outside kept him far too awake. He looked out to the moonlit window, and with a heaving deep sigh, got up, and got changed into his Jolteon Yellow jacket, the freezing air now making him realize how dumb it was to not get his left sleeve fixed up, after the slight tearing it all off on his first day. Sidus, grudgingly, out on the jacket, one of the things he never enjoyed doing. Why? Who knows. Maybe he was attacked by a jacket Pokemon when he was young. Sidus looked on the top bunk, as Torva sat there, snoring loudly.
"Dummy."
Sidus walked over to his bag, and unzipped the front pocket. He pulled out a Chest Berry, and set it down on the floor, for the small Gible when it woke up. As he turned to leave, he realized something; if a teacher comes in, an empty bed could be a hint that no one was in it. Sidus picked up his bag, and Torvas pillow, and placed bot under the blanket, well enough to resemble a human shape. Sidus took one last glance at the Dragon, before leaving, a set of PokeBalls around his belt. He stepped outside, and quietly, shut the door behind him. Sidus looked out over the dorm, and spotted no one; it was completely dead.
"What a nice night. now what the hell is going on out back?"

After a few minutes of walking, opening doors, avoiding a teacher with a Haunter, and yawning, Sidus reached the outside of the dorms. He looked over at the Red dorms, and realized that it had to be where all the fuss was coming from.
"Oh christ, I'll get spotted in a second. Damn." Sidus started trudging along, looking at the moon gazingly, before eventually making it to the wall. Or so he thought. Sidus collided with a large rock, and fell back, angrily scratching his head.
"Gah, what the-"
As his eyes re-focused, Sidus saw the cause of his pain; a nosey Nosepass. The large blue and red rock looked down at him, before chanting 'Nose' numerous times. Sidus crawled back, worried of what it might do, before a boy, about Sidus's age, ran around from behind it, and looked at the Rock type.
"Hey Passer, cut it out! Why did you stop following me? sorry 'bout that mister."
Sidus felt a little old. He seemed to be the same age, but he was referred to as 'mister'. Sidus scratched his head, and yawned. He didn't feel like talking, but damn his nature, he decided to.
"Nosepass... Where'd you get it?"
The trainer looked over his shoulder, and laughed. It must be a story worth telling. Or maybe, this kids just tired.
"Heh, long story, I was wandering around the island, and caught it."
That joke was terrible, and they both knew it. But for some reason, both laughed. Sidus yawned again, and continued walking to Red, before saying,
"Oh man, hey, we both seem tired, I'll see ya round, 'eh?"
The trainer nodded and waved, as the two parted, their short friendship well lived.

Sidus finally arrived at the Red dorms, and saw no one worth talking to. What he did see, a fair way away, was a huge black smudge on the face of the sky. Or, a Murkrow flock. Sidus yawned, and sighed.
"Dark Pokemon... great."
Sidus walked over to the forested area, and saw that these Murkrow were indeed, not alone. A few other Pokemon were wandering around, and he only now realized how dumb he was not bringing Torva. He'd be catching a lot tonight, oh yes. Bugger. Turning tiredly, Sidus realized how anooyed he was with himself.
'Lets go all the way over to Red dorm, to see whats keeping me awake, and then instantly go back'.
Dammit, this sucked. As Sidus walked back, he saw the Nosepass and trainer, unmoved.
"Uh... You okay?"
The trainer looked up, and smiled.
"Oh yeah, heh, no worry."
Sidus walked past again, confused, but mainly tired. As he made his way to his dorm, to his shock and fear, Sidus saw it; one of the teachers walking down the hall towards him. She looked ******. Sidus ran to his dorm room, but too late.
"Well well, look who's up past curfew. Why are you up, Mr. Regis?"
Sidus pondered for a second; send her on a wild goose chase around the school, or send her to Red dorm, with all the other kids that were out...
"I was ate Red dorm miss. I wasn't able to talk the others out of it."
The teacher understood, and hurried off, determined to tell off more than one student tonight. Sidus walked inside, and realized something; she didn't tell him off.
"Sweet! Free run!"
Until a Swellow flew in behind him, and handed him a detention note for Monday lunch time.
"Son of a-"
With a clunk, he fell asleep, on the floor.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Geez where could he be" Abby thought to herself as she walked around the forest by herself looking for Alex. "It can't be that far between us" she thought as the dark copper red head walked around. "This is stupid" she said out loud while pushing branches in the middle of the night away from her face. "We are going get into a lot of trouble" she seethed while again walking around with a flashlight until she saw a light inside a cave.

"Might as well try my luck" Abby thought as she walked into the cave. "Hello?" she called out with a bit of fear in her voice. She saw finally Alex after several minutes of walking into the cave. "So I finally found you." she said in a tone that suggested that she was pretty annoyed.

-----------------

"Dude can you hear something" A Blonde male said to another male who had dark brown hair. The dark brown male got up and looked outside "Yeah I can, should we go out and see it?" he asked his blonde friend who looked at him with a sleepy expression. "Dude its late night, as if we are going, Bryan." and spoke up.

"Chill Sam, Chill" Bryan the dark brown hair coloured boy remarked "We have to just find out tomorrow". Sam the Blonde one looked at him, "So dude you and the girl huh, nice catch both literary and not literary" Bryan looked around and then at his friend.

"She is nice I guess" he added and just then Sam laughed "Dude she's hot and you know it, come on fess up bro" he added with a laugh again. "Alright you got me Bro, she is a fox man, a total fox" Bryan replied with Sam smiling "I agree with that, what's her name Anna?, Ally?". "Abby" Bryan remarked.

"Ahh Abby, so what do you like about her?" Sam asked Bryan with a little joking tone in his voice. "She is hot, nice, she seems like she is smart and independent" Bryan said to Sam. Sam knew there was a catch "But?" he asked back at Bryan very sharply and quickly. "She is taken Bro" Bryan answered slowly with Sam rolling his eyes, "Dude go for her, you don't know that for a fact, I've seen the guy, she ain't going out with him. you are such a wuss" he remarked quickly.

"Dude, they are still making noise outside" Sam said pretty annoyed. "Open it up and yell" Bryan said to Sam. "You're an idiot, I don't want to get in trouble and you don't want to either" Sam exclaimed "Otherwise, the fox will be forever gone" he changed his tone to a joking one. "You're a jerk, bro" Bryan remarked throwing a pillow at him.

"I... I think we managed to lose them," said Jonathan, breathing heavily with exhaustion.

"Hmph! That's not good enough! I should have been able to beat them!" Replied Darren, but not quite as loudly as usual. That was the silver lining to this, Jonathan reflected, the chase had left Darren without the means to shout.

"You had a type disadvantage! You would have been hard pressed to beat one! Nobody could have possibly beaten all of them! Even with a type advantage! There were just too many! Why did you even try?"

Darren's expression went deadly serious.
"I'm going to be the greatest trainer ever to grace this world. No task should ever be beyond me." He said it almost like clockwork, an automatic response, an ambition that must have been nurtured for years and had become an integral part of who he was.

Jonathan sighed. The conviction in Darren's eyes was pretty much impossible to argue with.

"Fine. Let's just get back to the dorm." He said, choosing not to pursue the subject of Darren's mistake any further.

"...Which way?" Darren asked.

Jonathan looked around. He had no idea where they were. They'd run in all sorts of directions attempting to shake off the Murkrow and had as a result gotten themselves hopelessly lost. He swore quietly under his breath.

"Well... we'll just have to guess," he said while his mind filled up with thoughts of having to spend the night outside. In the cold. "Come on."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're never going to find it." Jonathan moaned, trying to fight off his weariness.

"Wait!" Darren said suddenly. "There's a building that way! And I can hear sounds coming from it!" He pointed and sure enough when Jonathan looked closely there was a building.

"You're right. You've got pretty good night vision, Darren." Jonathan replied and moved forward with a little more enthusiasm than before.

They reached the edge of the trees and emerged outside what was clearly a dormitory. It wasn't a Yellow one, it was too nice but it didn't exactly look like the height of luxury either. Probably a Red. There was battle going on there. One of the combatants was Kenshin, the borderline-obsessive musician that Jonathan had met earlier, but he couldn't identify his opponent. They were fighting with a Murkrow (not exactly a welcome sight) and a Zubat respectively.

He turned to Darren. "We must be getting close now."

But it was almost like Darren didn't even hear the comment. He was completely absorbed by the battle already. He had an odd look on his face, with his eyes somewhat glazed over. Jonathan turned to watch as the Zubat confused the Murkrow with Supersonic and then followed it up with a Leech Life. Both battlers were Vaporeon Blues, so Jonathan decided he would probably benefit from staying to watch.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Sorry for ending the battle so quickly, but I felt like doof wanted a battle... I mean, he couldn't post cuz of FTL. Besides, another battle right now... we should let him join in on the fun. =P)
((doof, IF, how about this? I kind want to make Rose battle again... so, Mary and IF's trainer?))
(((Just so you know, I flipped things to see if the attacks would work. Seven Shadow Balls, WASTED. Strange, cuz seven is known as "a lucky number".)))

“Undefined objects, Faint Attack.” The guy so calmly ordered his pokemon and he disappeared from the location he was currently at. The Murkrow’s attack hit the air where the bat that had vanished into the darkness. The bat pokemon reappeared behind the bird tackling him for minor damage. But for a short moment it was caught of guard by the Faint Attack. “The time is now, Supersonic.”

The screeching sound of the bat attack hit the pokemon directly and the dark flying pokemon. Frantic flapping of its wings was proof that the pokemon had been confused. The guy smile, he was actually pretty glad it worked Supersonic wasn’t very accuracy attack even at close range. Chance it would actually work was about 50/50.

“Now Leech Life,” Darth next command was given to him and what would happen next all depend on luck: whether the pokemon was too confused to attack or would it be able to snap out of it completely can counterattack. He would just have sees how the pokemon reacted and how the trainer handle the current condition of his pokemon.

"Oh son of a- Not you too, Wings!" yelled Ken, as he facepalmed. Wings went crazy and began to shoot two Shadow Balls in random directions, but the first one exploaded and snapped Wings out. Ken grinned and punched forward. "Now, continue the Shadow Ball you were making, and parry the Leech Life!"

Wings shot the orb, which hit the Leech Life dead center... well, the Leech Life hit the orb dead center. After that, the Bird pokemon began to shoot Shadow Balls, all seven missing due to a Zubat's great speed, until one finally hit. Instantly, Kenshin then let go of his fist, and flipped it, so it was facing sideways. On his face was a smile. "Sorry, but this is where it ends! Wings, Haze, and Aerial Ace! Frozen Glacier!"

Kenshin grinned as Wings began to spin around Darth at high speeds. Wings opened his beak, spewing out the icy mist. Since wings was spinning around Darth at high speeds, the icy mist was inside the circle in which Wings was flying in. Of course, Darth was at the center of the small tornado, which nobody was able to see inside. Ken smiled. "You chose a bad time and place to battle me, dude. Not only is Wings a nocturnal pokemon, but the night is also the coldest time of the day. A Murkrow that has never visited a city may be unable use an Ice-type move that is used for attacking, but when a person who lived with pokemon their entire life..."

Wings stopped... but now, the bird was dizzy. That was the backside of this move that is otherwise powerful... that, and that the pokemon needed to wait until the opponent is either asleep, confused, or is a small pokemon who's attack was just dodged or parried. Oh, and the move required either great friendship, or a miracle to work.

"Improvising is possible." Ken lifted his head as Wings began to squak, spinning around... but as for the Zubat, it was frozen in a pillar of ice. Kenshin clapped, and Wings prepared an Aerial Ace... but suddenly, Ken began to snap his fingers. "Oy! Wings, the other way!"

Wings turned around just before using the attack, making the bird pokemon break the pillar at the bottom. The Zubat fell to the ground with the rest of the ice pillar, which crashed into the ground, shattering it. After enduring a super-effective move which lasts a long time, damaging the victim, before being hit with the main course, it was very weak, and possibly unable to fight back. Its wings had bad damages done to it, since a Zubat's wings are very fragile, so it was unable to attack back... seeing as how the pokemon had no feet. Kenshin's feathery partner was about to finish the battle with a final Shadow Ball, when Ken came out and kicked the Shadow Ball away. "Bam! wait- OWW?!"

Ken's foot was hurt badly right now. He skidded for a bit, then sat down on a rock. "Nyeh... Bad idea to kick a shadow ball... anyway, Wings, don't make the Zubat faint. We made it unable to attack back right now, since it's wings are damaged, so no need for more violence."

Rose facepalmed. Ken was like this every time... when Rose, along with Ken, noticed Jonathan. While Rose was thinking that Jonathan was pretty cute as well, Ken was thinking about how another person he knew who was friendly came out. Not too many of those around here, so far. "Oh, hey Jonathan."

Kenshin noticed something, just then. He looked at the person who challenged him. "Oy, speaking of which, I don't know what your name is... Oh, and stop calling me 'Sneasel Chaser'. I'm Kenshin, and this lady right here is Rose."

"Why are you calling me a lady...?" questioned Rose, when Ken looked confused. He opened his mouth to speak, but Rose interrupted him. "Yes, I am a girl, but one, I'm younger than you. Two, you knew me since I was born! Three, that is the strangest intro ever to a stranger."

"What, you perfer, 'the girl who I knew for my entire life, who nags me about the smallest things just because she'-" said Ken, when Rose closed her mouth. Kenshin laughed. "That's better. You look better quiet, rather than loud."

(oy, I got an idea... like, some of the male characters begin to like Rose, but they think she is dating Ken, since nobody knows about their sibling relationship yet. Random moments happen everywhere!)

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((..... I don’t remember Rose ever meeting Jonathan. To the second set of parentheses it doesn't bother me if he and Rose battle together.))

The battle was over and it was obvious that Darth had been defeated and the Sneasel Chaser was hurt. Apparently from stopping his pokemon from doing the final blow to the Zubat. Walking closer he paused pointing his head to the ground turning back and forth, before calling you, “You alright there buddy?” As the pokemon called out he homed onto his location of the bat. Kneeling down and cuffing him in his hands, the pokemon let out a pain filled shriek. “Ah sorry ‘bout that... Hurt wings, huh? Let see what I got here...” As he held the pokemon up with one hand patted his side to find the zipper on his bag opening it. Digging through momentarily he pulled out a bottle. “Here’s that Full Restore, this should fix you right up.”

With two sprays from the battle, the pokemon instantly felt better taking flight and stopping to rest in his trainer’s head that was the same color of his skin. The bat pokemon wrapped his wings around himself and buried his body in the hair as he tried to warm up after the chill. As that when on the two decided to greet people watching them, he actually heard him coming up during the battle. Did these people not know that they were outside pass curfew and they would get in trouble?

"Oy, speaking of which, I don't know what your name is...” Since he seemed to know the other two people it was obviously pointed toward him. He turned his head toward where his voice was coming from. “Oh, and stop calling me 'Sneasel Chaser'. I'm Kenshin, and this lady right here is Rose." After another little back and forth banter he could hear a hint of embarrassment in the air.

“Kenny and Rosy, nice to meet’cha I’m Sigmund but everyone call me Ziggy.” He introduced himself but he paused and put his hand on his chin, “Well not everyone, I also been called: That dang kid in my petunias, crazy kid is hanging upside from a tree and the yena ate my baby... Sorry that last one was from a movie.” He chuckled to himself. “Don’t mind me I tend to rambling and say strange things from time to time.” He put his hands behind head and after doing something his hand moved beneath his bangs. Out from the long strands of hair he pulled off a blindfold, parted his hair so his face was visible. He stared the two in front of him right into the eyes. “There now I can match voices with a face... So one of you guys is Johnny and the other is...?” He turned to the new people roaming the forest at night.

(OOC: Huh? I don't remember darkness saying that Rose knew Jonathan at any point in his post, he just said she thought he was cute.)

What a battle! Kenshin's Murkrow had used some kind of combination attack that ended up creating a pillar of ice around the Zubat. For the first time, Jonathan could see how truly outclassed he was at this academy. The highest level of trainers were almost on another plane of mastery.

Jonathan's state of admiration was then immediately shattered when Kenshin kicked a Shadow Ball and it exploded on him, knocking him backwards. He called the Murkrow (apparently called Wings) off as the battle was clearly over. That was when he noticed Jonathan.

"Oh, hey Jonathan."

"Hello."

Kenshin then turned back to his opponent and said:
"Oy, speaking of which, I don't know what your name is... Oh, and stop calling me 'Sneasel Chaser'. I'm Kenshin, and this lady right here is Rose." Jonathan noticed the girl who had been watching the battle for the first time.

After some fairly random banter between Kenshin and the girl that Jonathan now knew was Rose, the boy with the Zubat said:
“Kenny and Rosy, nice to meet’cha I’m Sigmund but everyone call me Ziggy.” He introduced himself but he paused and put his hand on his chin, “Well not everyone, I also been called: That dang kid in my petunias, crazy kid is hanging upside from a tree and the yena ate my baby... Sorry that last one was from a movie.” He chuckled to himself. “Don’t mind me I tend to rambling and say strange things from time to time.” He put his hands behind head and after doing something his hand moved beneath his bangs. Out from the long strands of hair he pulled off a blindfold, parted his hair so his face was visible. He stared the two in front of him right into the eyes. “There now I can match voices with a face... So one of you guys is Johnny and the other is...?” He turned towards Jonathan and Darren.

"I..." Darren began, shaking with excitement. Jonathan suddenly had a bad feeling. "Am Darren Ereaia! And I'll take you all on at once!"

Jonathan sighed. It was a little scary how quickly has was becoming able to predict Darren's actions.

"I do hope you realise that's impossible," Jonathan said to Darren.

"Who asked you?" Darren shouted. He seemed to have regained all of his enthusiasm.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Yep, it was Ken who said that.)
((Ziggy? did you get that from Ziggy Pepper from Tegami Bachi?))

“Kenny and Rosy, nice to meet’cha I’m Sigmund but everyone call me Ziggy.” He introduced himself but he paused and put his hand on his chin, “Well not everyone, I also been called: That dang kid in my petunias, crazy kid is hanging upside from a tree and the yena ate my baby... Sorry that last one was from a movie.” He chuckled to himself. “Don’t mind me I tend to rambling and say strange things from time to time.” He put his hands behind head and after doing something his hand moved beneath his bangs. Out from the long strands of hair he pulled off a blindfold, parted his hair so his face was visible. He stared the two in front of him right into the eyes. “There now I can match voices with a face... So one of you guys is Johnny and the other is...?” He turned to the new people roaming the forest at night.

Meh... Rose hated people who gave nicknames to everyone, but yea, atleast this one

"I..." Darren began, shaking with excitement. Jonathan suddenly had a bad feeling. "Am Darren Ereaia! And I'll take you all on at once!"

Jonathan sighed. It was a little scary how quickly has was becoming able to predict Darren's actions.

"I do hope you realise that's impossible," Jonathan said to Darren.

"Who asked you?" Darren shouted. He seemed to have regained all of his enthusiasm.

Ken began to laugh, and clap, at the same time. Darren was great! When Ken was young, he was just like this! wanting to win at everything, and trying his best at everything. "Hahaha! man, this guy reminds me exactly how I was when I was seven!"

"Well, yea. You tried your best at everything, which you still do now, and of course, you also wanted to be the best at battling... Oh, and you were arrogant." said Rose, feeling embarressed a bit. Her face was blushing... but she hoped nobody could tell. Especially not Jon, Ziggy, or Rina. Being embarressed of her brother in front of her brother's friends... not a good thing. Not that anyone knew about them being siblings... Nor did the two know they forgot to mention it. "Yeap, remember when that arrogance of yours got you almost killed? You know, running into a swarm of Beedrill headfirst, and beginning to kick and punch them around?"

"Oy, Wings was hurt! What, I can't protect a friend from a swarm?" commented Ken, sighing.

"Not when you break pretty much all your bones!" said Rose, beginning to get mad.

"Yea, yea. Anyway, Darren, Wings is pretty tired right now." began Kenshin, looking over at Darren, smiling. "But, let's cut you a deal. Since Zig just healed his Zubat, he's ready to battle again... but hey, let's make it more interesting! For every Zig, there must be a Zag. I propose a DOUBLE BATTLE. Ziggy and Rose verses You, Darren, with Jon."

"What? A Double Battle? What about Raki? She's hurt!" said Rose, when she noticed Raki being healed by Ken. "HEY! If you could heal a pokemon right now using an item, why not heal Wings?"

"I want to see how much you've changed. You do remember that I am the one who's going to have to train Raki sometime." answered Kenshin. He began to laugh again. "Also, as for the looong time I was talking? It was to make Raki get healed, while you weren't looking!"

"I see it worked." said Rose, feeling a bit betrayed. She sighed, then continued. "Oh well. I guess I'll battle, if the other three are up for it!"

"Heh, good." said Ken, then he got an idea. He began to talk again. "You know, coming from a family of breeders, coupled with the fact that I'm a trainer, I'm pretty good at bringing out a pokemon's potential in battle... Besides, every battle needs a prize in the end, right?"

Rose was confused, but before she could speak, Ken continued. "I'm going to train Rose's Raki... but if you decide to help out by battling her, and you win, I will train any amount, type, or species of pokemon for you, if you wish."

(((EDIT: Felt like adding some motivation. =P)))

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((I can honestly say no, I not even sure that I read/watch that, the name is familiar looking. But I got it from a name site and it merely said Ziggy was a nickname for Sigmund and I thought the name sounded cool. I pick a different name for all my characters, unless they’re a remake. Random fact: Ziggy is the name of my cute contest winning Zigzagoon.))

========

“Every Zig need a Zag haha, you’re funny.” He laughed at that stupid little pun as he listened to he whole, “Not be rude but I can train by own pokemon just fine, thank you. Beside the one you need to convince is not me.” After sounding slightly insulted by his apparent bribe with that phrase he eyes looked up towards the pokemon nestle in his hair. It looked rather comfortable in it spot on his hair as well as not willing to move. Another thing to add... even though he didn't have eyes there was his obvious fuming feeling emitting off of him.

“He’s sulking… he is a real sore loser, but since Darry seems so bent on battling I’ll try reasoning with him.” He cleared his throat and so very softly began to speak. “Darth come on another battle..... Don’t be like that, it all in good fun..... Okay I know it not fun getting your wings hurt and having to sit on the cold ground... or being frozen but he didn’t make you faint... You sit on my head all day, you need some exercise... I didn’t say that but-”

Ziggy and Darth continued to have what seem to be a nice long winded conversation back and forth but the Zubat didn’t seem to want to budge. Finally he took out a pokeblock case scanning through it he took out a single pokeblock and held it out. The pokemon looked very interested, even though he didn’t have eyes, as his head turned to the hand. In the guy hand was a liteblue pokeblock, and it was obvious something the pokemon really liked.

“Will you battle if I give you this?” Darth didn’t give in a second thought as he left his spot and ate the block happily. He was happy now and nodded in agreement with his last question. “There we go, he ready to fight again. Good thing I’m with Rosy because Darth hates Kenny... But don’t take it personally he hate everyone that hurts his wings... I think it’s a Zubat thing.” He looked towards the other two waiting to see if they were willing to battle as well. He would hope so or else he just gave his pokemon his last liteblue block for absolutely nothing.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Dude the noise, I can't take it" Bryan yelled as he got up with his friend yawning, "Dude, you can go, I'm sleeping" Sam remarked almost sleeping. "You can sleep through that, anyway I'm off" Bryan explained as he started to leave to go see what is happening outside. "So you are going to see the luscious fox" Sam mocked him while yawning, "I hate you bro, you know that" Bryan smiled, "I know you dig me" Sam added before turning over on his bed.

He put on his dark red jacket and walked outside with a flashlight. "Right lets see what's happening here" he said softly as he walked towards the side. "I wonder, should I wake her up, nah dude she would be sleeping and I will be a dead man, did I call myself dude?" Bryan thought while walking around outside following the noise that sounded like people because he could tell it was people because they were talking.

He stopped, he saw a few guys and a girl. Well few was an understatement, it was more like 6. "Guys" Bryan yelled with some authority. "Keep it down, we are trying to sleep, you know" he added while looking around. It seemed like a battle happen. "Why are you guys up anyway?" he asked while thinking about tomorrow, "It is annoying for us, dudes and...girl" the dark brown, muscular male pointed out while he yawned.

Bryan was pretty tall and muscular, he is eye candy for a lot of women including Abby who he met earlier while in class. He remembered very vividly. She was walking until she tripped and he caught her, then he looked into her beautiful eyes but after that he could never pluck up the courage to even ask her out. She was the sister of his and most of the guys' hero, Nathan McGuire, the guy who everyone liked, he was athletic, popular and a prankstar but he never met him.

Bryan finally ended his thoughts. He looked around, "Yeah like I said, why are guys and girl still awake?". He looked at his Pokeball in the corner of his eye. It was a strong Pokemon, stereotypical of his stereotypic but would he have to use it was another thing he thought about.

(OOC: Darkness, I know copying and pasting other character's dialogue makes things a lot easier. I do it myself. But could you please proofread what you've pasted? It just seems a little weird you posting my character's thoughts. Is Kenshin a mindreader?

Kenshin began to laugh, and clap, at the same time.
"Hahaha! Man, this guy reminds me exactly how I was when I was seven!"

"Well, yeah. You tried your best at everything, which you still do now, and of course, you also wanted to be the best at battling... Oh, and you were arrogant." said Rose. "Yeap, remember when that arrogance of yours got you almost killed? You know, running into a swarm of Beedrill headfirst, and beginning to kick and punch them around?"

"Oy, Wings was hurt! What, I can't protect a friend from a swarm?" commented Ken, sighing.

"Not when you break pretty much all your bones!" said Rose.

"Yea, yea. Anyway, Darren, Wings is pretty tired right now." began Kenshin, looking over at Darren, smiling. "But, let's cut you a deal. Since Zig just healed his Zubat, he's ready to battle again... but hey, let's make it more interesting! For every Zig, there must be a Zag. I propose a DOUBLE BATTLE. Ziggy and Rose verses You, Darren, with Jon."

"What? A Double Battle? What about Raki? She's hurt!" said Rose, then seemed to notice at the same time as Jonathan that Kenshin was healing her Ralts with an item. "HEY! If you could heal a pokemon right now using an item, why not heal Wings?"

"I want to see how much you've changed. You do remember that I am the one who's going to have to train Raki sometime." answered Kenshin. He began to laugh again. "Also, as for the looong time I was talking? It was to make Raki get healed, while you weren't looking!"

"I see it worked." said Rose. She sighed, then continued. "Oh well. I guess I'll battle, if the other three are up for it!"

"Heh, good." said Kenshin. "You know, coming from a family of breeders, coupled with the fact that I'm a trainer, I'm pretty good at bringing out a pokemon's potential in battle... Besides, every battle needs a prize in the end, right? I'm going to train Rose's Raki... but if you decide to help out by battling her, and you win, I will train any amount, type, or species of pokemon for you, if you wish."

“Every Zig need a Zag haha, you’re funny.” 'Ziggy' laughed. “Not be rude but I can train by own pokemon just fine, thank you. Beside the one you need to convince is not me.” The boy turned his eyes up towards the still as a statue Zubat in his hair.
“He’s sulking… he is a real sore loser, but since Darry seems so bent on battling I’ll try reasoning with him.” He cleared his throat and so very softly began to speak. “Darth come on another battle..... Don’t be like that, it all in good fun..... Okay I know it not fun getting your wings hurt and having to sit on the cold ground... or being frozen but he didn’t make you faint... You sit on my head all day, you need some exercise... I didn’t say that but-”

What followed could potentially have been called a conversation but it seemed to Jonathan that Sigmund was talking to a brick wall. Eventually the boy puled a Pokeblock, blue of colour. The Zubat's attention was clearly caught.

“Will you battle if I give you this?” The Zubat left his perch and ate the block happily. “There we go, he ready to fight again. Good thing I’m with Rosy because Darth hates Kenny... But don’t take it personally he hate everyone that hurts his wings... I think it’s a Zubat thing.”

"OK!" Darren shouted, then turned to Jonathan. "We're going to take 'em down! Right, Jonathan?"

Jonathan sighed. "Alright, I'll do it. But I have no idea where you get all your confidence from. Especially after earlier." He would really rather be fighting Kenshin. He was rankled at the idea of having his Pokemon trained for him. The fact that Kenshin would undoubtedly do a better job than Jonathan was irrelevant. Why on earth should his partners be trained by someone else?

He put a hand on Arctic's Pokeball. This would be the first time he'd used him in battle. Darren would be using his Charmander, Blowtorch, seeing as his other Pokemon wasn't exactly capable of battling after the incident with the Murkrow.

Just then, someone else walked in on the scene. It was a tall muscular boy.
"Guys!" The stranger yelled, seemingly trying to assert authority over a group of strangers. "Keep it down, we are trying to sleep, you know!" He added while looking around. "Why are you guys up anyway? It is annoying for us, dudes and...girl" The boy yawned. "Yeah like I said, why are guys and girl still awake?"

Jonathan looked at the newcomer. His comments were valid but the way he said them rubbed him the wrong way. Did he think he was in charge of other people? Jonathan didn't bother to answer. Someone else probably would.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Sorry for being late. I JUST GOT BACK FROM MY HONORS CHOIR CONCERT.)
((Sorry, doof. Because of honors choir, i had no time, so I either...
1.had no time, so i didn't get rid of all parts
or
2.forgot a few things))

“Every Zig need a Zag haha, you’re funny.” 'Ziggy' laughed. “Not be rude but I can train by own pokemon just fine, thank you. Beside the one you need to convince is not me.”

The boy turned his eyes up towards the still as a statue Zubat in his hair.

Ziggy pulled a Pokeblock, blue of colour. The Zubat's attention was clearly caught.

“Will you battle if I give you this?” The Zubat left his perch and ate the block happily. “There we go, he ready to fight again. Good thing I’m with Rosy because Darth hates Kenny... But don’t take it personally he hate everyone that hurts his wings... I think it’s a Zubat thing.”

"OK!" Darren shouted, then turned to Jonathan. "We're going to take 'em down! Right, Jonathan?"

Jonathan sighed. "Alright, I'll do it. But I have no idea where you get all your confidence from. Especially after earlier."

Just then, someone else walked in on the scene. It was a tall muscular boy.
"Guys!" The stranger yelled, seemingly trying to assert authority over a group of strangers. "Keep it down, we are trying to sleep, you know!" He added while looking around. "Why are you guys up anyway? It is annoying for us, dudes and...girl" The boy yawned. "Yeah like I said, why are guys and girl still awake?"

"We're just having friendly battles. Now, let's get back to business." started Ken, and cleared his throat. "Okay, first off, when I was talking about the prize, I was talking to the guy with the 'I challen you all' attitude. Of course, I would be giving back your pokemon at any time you desire. You know those Day-Cares in every region? I'll be taking that part. As for eggs, I suck at. Ask someone else for stuff for those... maybe a teacher, or someone who enjoys taking care of pokemon eggs."

"Of course, to get anything from me, I need to see that you deserve it, as well." laughed Ken, then smiled. The boy snapped, and Wings drew a pokemon battle field in the ground. Ken picked up a boulder, and pulled out two pieces of paper. He put the boulder on the spot for the referee. "I will be the referee! This will be a double battle between teams of two trainers, and each trainer can only use one pokemon! No non-held items are allowed! That means nothing such as Super Potions! Let the Battle..."

"BEGIN!" yelled Ken as Rose pulled out Raki's Pokeball, which Raki went into right away. Rose threw it, and the pokeball opened, hearts shooting out. Raki shot out from among the hearts, and twirled before landing. Ken smiled. How would this battle go on?

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
(IF ANYTHING IS WRONG WITH LUKE HAVING A POKéBALL EVEN IF HE WASTED IT, I'LL GLADLY CHANGE IT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND HELP)

Luke somewhat peacefully walked through the dark forest when he heard some yelling. As quietly as he could, Luke walked over there to see a battle apparently starting. He sat down on the ground to see if he could recognize anyone. He gazed around. It seemed the guy with the good songs was the referee.

Luke thought for a bit, then got up and walked away as quietly as before, with Growly following. Suddenly, a shadowy ball hit Growly and he cried out in pain. Luke turned around instantly, then saw a Banette laughing like crazy. Angrily, Growly chased Banette.

"Growlithe, wait!", Luke said, irritated. He ran after Growly and got there just in time to see the Banette jumping through the bush and Growly cautiously pausing. Luke went too fast, however, and he tripped over a root and fell through the bush. Something furry broke his fall, though. He looked up to see a flock of Murkrow and one irritated Honchkrow, apparently the leader.

"This sucks. Growlithe, come on!", Luke ran, but Growly soon solved that problem by scaring the flock away with flames from his mouth.

"Nice job, Growl-OUCH!", a shadow ball hit Luke's face. That made him angry, since he already knew who did it. Growly jumped next to Luke.

"Growly", Luke said, using his nickname for the first time. "Still want to battle it?"

Growly nodded eagerly and jumped toward Banette, mouth wide open. Banette raised his hand and a shadow ball came from it. Growly fell down, while Luke desperately threw a Pokéball. It shook three times and stars came from it. Luke picked it up, grinning.

"Yes!", Luke yelled. "I got a Banette! Wait, what the-OW!", Suddenly, the Pokéball opened and Banette jumped onto Luke's head. The Pokéball dropped to the ground and cracked.

"Crap. I guess that means you're not captured", Luke said with a sigh. "Growly, Ember!"

Luke took Banette from his head and it got hit by a small flame. Banette dropped to the ground, but it was not done yet. It laughed its most craziest and ran away. Luke glared at it and chased after it, not remembering that Pokéball was the only one he had.

(OOC: Well, I'm pretty sure some other people have caught other Pokémon, so basically, he got it from the shop in a time skip, I guess. I'm pretty sure there was one time skip, so yeah. Also, it's supposed to be Ember. Uh, yeah)

Last edited:
"We're just having friendly battles. Now, let's get back to business." started Kenshin, and cleared his throat. "Okay, first off, when I was talking about the prize, I was talking to the guy with the 'I challenge you all' attitude. Of course, I would be giving back your pokemon at any time you desire. You know those Day-Cares in every region? I'll be taking that part. As for eggs, I suck at. Ask someone else for stuff for those... maybe a teacher, or someone who enjoys taking care of pokemon eggs."

"Of course, to get anything from me, I need to see that you deserve it, as well." laughed Kenshin, then smiled. The boy snapped, and the Murkrow drew a pokemon battle field in the ground. Kenshin picked up a boulder, and pulled out two pieces of paper. He put the boulder on the spot for the referee. "I will be the referee! This will be a double battle between teams of two trainers, and each trainer can only use one pokemon! No non-held items are allowed! That means nothing such as Super Potions! Let the Battle..."

"BEGIN!" yelled Kenshin as Rose pulled out a Pokeball, which her Ralts went into right away. Rose threw it, and the pokeball opened, hearts shooting out. The Ralts shot out from among the hearts, and twirled before landing.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Shouted Darren, throwing his Pokeball with great enthusiasm. "Go! Blowtorch!" The Charmander emerged from the light, did a flip in mid-air, and landed with a grin it's face. Jonathan couldn't help but think that the Pokemon had had some of its owner's personality rub off on it.

Jonathan took Arctic's Pokeball from his belt and threw it. The Gastly was released from the Pokeball and settled, floating in mid-air, eyeing the opponent with a haughty look on his face. Now they just had to wait for the guy with the Zubat.